AssureGain is a financial start-up. It is in search for a trainee BRM who could be the face for the company in the financial market. You should be highly motivated to work in a startup culture, as it is very different from the corporate world. We have a proven business model and are looking at a high growth trajectory in the coming year. Please visit our website www.assuredgain.com to know more about AssuredGain.
* To create and enhance wealth for retail investors by providing financial solutions for their varied individual needs.
* To emerge as a total service provider in financial market with thrust in technology, trust, and transparency as core values. We will continually strive to raise our service standards by intelligent application of technology and processes.
Values and Beliefs
* We respect and understand our customers and deliver total quality solutions.
* We uphold uncompromising ethical standards and strive to maintain a distinctive identity in public mindshare through innovation and quality.
* We are committed to achieve profitable progress, consistently.
Intern position: Trainee Branch relationship manager.
Intern Duration: 6 months.
Smart, energetic individuals having leadership qualities with 0-3 years experience in managing a branch, client acquisition and business development.
To achieve sales target in given period through pursuing the prospects to open the Demat & Trading Accounts by making clients aware about the merits of opening Account with us. • Advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for the short/ medium term tips and market related information. • Advising the clients to invest in the right investment scheme depending upon their future needs and returns. • Handling client queries on immediate basis. • Maintaining working relations with clients by keeping the up-to-date with the market position • Cross Selling of other financial products like Insurance, Mutual Fund and General Insurance.
Candidate having experience in Equity / Commodity Broking industry is preferred. Must be a Graduate or MBA. Good marketing skills like convincing power, good communication. Must be knowledgeable about the Capital Market industry and must be interested in creating awareness about investment opportunities amongst clients. Must be willing to take classes/conduct presentations for groups and provide them investment services.
1. Responsible for heading Branch as a Profit Center.
2. Directly responsible for the Sales/Revenue generation for his Branch.
3. Ensuring a setup of adequate Risk Management systems for his branch.
4. To identify potential clients, negotiate pricing and ensure deal closure thereby ensuring healthy Client Acquisition.
5. Ensuring cross-selling of all products (PMS, Commodities, etc) to existing clients. Manage Risk & compliance.
6. Self motivated, target oriented, able to handle extreme pressure, and market savvy
We offer an informal, dynamic and challenging work environment with a direct and visible correlation between contribution and performance. We are open to new ideas which could change the financial market paradigm in India. Growth prospects for the right candidate are excellent and linked to performance.
Basic Salary: Rs.5000 per month.
The package includes a base salary and excellent monetary incentives on performance.
Interested candidates should email their resume explaining why they are suitable to email@example.com. The subject line should mention “Trainee Branch Relationship Manager”
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES NEED TO APPLY(Chennai).