Winter Internship Program by Techniche, IIT-Guwahati and Robosapiens India at Noida.This is to bring your kind Notice that Techniche, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati in Association with Robosapiens India announces a specially designed Winter Internship Program on Robotics and Embedded ‘C’.
Batches starting on every Monday.
3 Special Batches for UP Technical University Students starting on
1st Special Batch on 11-Jan-10
2nd Special Batch on 18-Jan-10
3rd Special Batch on 25-Jan-10
Hostel Facility to all outstation candidates
Feature of the Training Program:
Winter Internship Program in Robotics and Embedded ‘C’ certifed by Techniche IIT-Guwhati is a career oriented program which gives the participants the opportunity to have a tété-a-tété with the industrial approach to Robotics and Embedded C. It gives you an insight into micro controller and what goes into the making of an embedded system. This duration specific program has been introduced as a result of popular demand from participants of our previous programs.We fell proud to present you with this unique internship variation which will not only change the perception of and internship but will also improve its credibility and efficiency. The course outline is as follows:
* Embedded System Design and Robotics: An Introduction
* Microcontrollers & their Architecture
* Introduction to Embedded C Programming
* Interfacing of peripherals to Microcontrollers
* Project Building
Learn to design 10 Robots in 14 days
10 built in Robotics Applications
- Wired Robots
- Line Following Robot
- Sound/ Clap operated Robots
- Computer Operated Robots
- Wireless Robots
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Light Searching Robot
- Wall Follower Robot
- Solor Robots/Solor Bug
- Spider Robot(leggd Robot)
Batches Shedule and Details:
WIP benefits in a nutshell:
- Exhaustive training with extensive guidance by our panel of experts.
- The project based completion of curriculum with both theory classes and hands on sessions.
- One can also buy development boards and other robot parts that we’ll use throughout the program.
- Certification by IIT Guwahati; Techniche’ 09.
- Accommodation facility for participants coming from far away locales.
Free Embedded system SDK kit includes :
- AVR series microcontroller Based Reserach plateform.
- 1 Atmega 16 Microcontroller.
- AVR series Universal Programmer.
- Connecting cables.
- 1 LCD display.
- Robosapiens india AVR Loader v1.0 Beta software package.
Certification by Techniche’09 IIT-Guwahati and Robosapiens India.
Robosapiens India ties up with Techniche’09 India Institute of Technology. All the participants will get a valid Certificate from us.
Contact : 0120-4348279, 0120-4348281(office), +91-9971781168, +91-9654740804