SMC Global Summer Internship in HR at Delhi

We would like to introduce ourselves, as one of the leading financial company in India. SMC Global is one of the largest and most reputed Investment Solutions Company that provides a wide range of services to its substantial and diversified client base. Founded in 1990 SMC is a full financial services firm catering to all classes of investors. The company is having its corporate office in New Delhi with regional offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahemdabad, Cochin, Hyderabad, Jaipur plus a growing network of more than 1350 offices across over 350+ cities/ towns in India and overseas office in Dubai.

The company has a growing network of more than 1350 offices across over 350+ cities/ towns in India and overseas office in Dubai. The working atmosphere is highly charged with a young and energetic team of qualified professionals dedicated and highly motivated workforce of more than 3,500+ professional.
SMC is contributing one of the highest average daily turnovers in NSE, F&O, BSE, and NCDEX & MCX.

We are a growing organization, which is an ideal place for individuals with high ambitions. So here”s your opportunity to embark on a challenging and exciting growth path by joining us.

Designation: Internship in HR

Job Description:

The Students will undergo internship programme in HR Department (Recruitments).
Exposure will be provided in handling the entire recruitment cycle.

Desired Profile:

Contact Person: Aadit Modi
Address: Sam Global Securities Ltd
17 Neta Ji Marg Dariyaganj
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110007
Telephone: 011-30111333
Reference: HR-Trainee

13 Responses to “SMC Global Summer Internship in HR at Delhi”

1. ABC says:

I am Ananyabrata. I am a student of Alliance B School's PGPM.I have an experience of nine months in IBM(Vodafone Account)as a Telecomm Engineer.
    Could you please let me know what kind of an internship profile you are offering. Is it beneficial to have a prior experience in the telecommunication sector as an engineer?
    Also please clarify what kind of technical expertise and people management skills would get enhanced through this internship.

Thanks and Regards

Ananyabrata Chakravorty,
    Alliance Business School,
    e-mail ID:

2. sonia says:

I am Sujata Kumari.I am pursuing MBA from ISM, Dhanbad in HR. I want to know the entire procedure for selecting trainees.Also i would like to ask whether people with work-ex would get more preference and how this training will help the person concerned.

Thanks and regards

Sujata Kumari,
    Indian School of Mines,
    Mobile: 9708598025
    e-mail ID:

3. Neha says:

Hello Sir/Madam

I am Neha Nanda. I have completed my M.B.A from GEMA under punjab technical university .I have done dual specialisation.My major paper is HR and minor is Marketing.I have done my summer project from coca- cola on the topic of manpower planning and job satisfaction.I am in kolkata for searching the job.Here i did't get the job,so i want to do summer project or work in your organisation as management trainee.Could u pls let me know this kind of any opportunity is there.

4. Sutapa says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I'm a 1st year student of MBA-HR in Amity Business School,Noida. I wanted to know what is the deadline for applying for summer internship in your company.

Sutapa Misra,
    MBA-HR (2011)

5. shradha says:

hello sir/madam,
    I am shradha shrivastava.i am persuing MBA 2nd sem,from NIT/MANIT bhopal.i would like to do summer training/internship in may-jun 2010,could you please let me know the procedure of applying for sumer internship in your company.

thanks and regards

shradha shrivastava
    MANIT/NIT bhopal
    mobile- 09893385462

6. subhrajit says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Subhrajit roy, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research analyst.soI want to do an internship program in finance in kolkata..w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months..

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Subhrajit roy

Mobile: 09831475007

7. mini says:

my name is dipinka mittal . i m doing mba from srmswcet bareilly . i want to summer internship so from your organisation so pls tell how to apply for dis in ur organisation.. pls help me out in dis respect. at

8. sumanta nayak says:

With due respect I want to state you that I am the Student of FMS-IIRM
    Jaipur, Rajasthan. As per college curriculum my Summer internship is
    likely to be scheduled during may 2010.As my carrier interest is in
    the field of Rural telecom sector, So I am willing to do my summer
    internship project in VODAFONE,and i want to learn in depth,through
    field visits , about the Philosophy and operational procedures of
    VODAFONEas well as the impact of VODAFONE on the economic and culture
    life of VODAFONE members and the community. My project will be of 45 to
    60 days.
    For this I need your support and permission, please
    give me opportunity to work with VODAFONE.I will indebted for this..
    Thanking you.

Your Docile.

9. Suraj says:

Hi ,
    I am pursuing M.B.A. from a B-School in Bangalore with specialization in Human Resourse.I want to do Internship, which is a part of my course, from your esteem organsatiion.Kindly let me know the process how to apply and from when the internship will start.My e-mail id is and my mobile no. is 09916766284.Waiting for your prompt positive response.

10. Dear sir/madam

I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking HR as my major subject.I have atteched my CV along with this note.All the statements posted on my CV are true and fair to the best of my knowledge.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.

Archana Bhatt

11. Noopur Gupta says:

Hello sir/mam,
    I am Noopur Gupta, from Raipur, Chhattisgarh. I am currently pusuing MBA from IILM,gurgaon and would like to join your company as an HR intern starting from 1st May.

Thanks and regards,
    Noopur Gupta

12. shalini kapoor says:

dear sir/mam

I Shalini Kapoor, pursuing MBA in HR from amity business school,Amity university, Noida. As an important part of my course i have to undergo 8 weeks training in HR for successful completion of my course. The training period starts from 1st may 2013, as given by our institution.
    I request you to kindly tell me the procedure for applying for the same.
    I will be very grateful if you provide me with the opportunity as an intern in your company.

13. Devika Deshpande says:

My name is Devika Deshpande. I am pursuing MBA (2nd sem) from Amity Global Business School, Noida. I have worked as an article in a CA firm for three years. I would want to intern with SMC in the months of June and July 2014. Kindly let me know of the procedure to apply of the internship.

Looking forward for your response.

Devika Deshpande