The Aquilonis foundation has been built by a strong team of industry professionals with three decades of combined experience in mobile technology and solutions. Aquilonis operates out of two strategically placed locations in Bangalore, India and Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The core focus of Aquilonis is on building world class products and innovative solutions for a rapidly expanding global Mobile Computing market.
How to apply:
Please mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: Engineering Internship)
Note: Students from following institutes MUST NOT apply – STRICTLY
1. VIT, Vellore
2. PES College of Engineering, Bangalore
3. Nirma University, Ahmedabad
4. Anna University, Chennai
Stipend: Rs.2,500/month – paid only upon successful completion of the project
Duration: 6 months and upto 1 year
Desired Intern profile:
Looking for BE/B Tech/MCA Interns with minimum of 6 months on the job full time interns to join our company to work on cutting-edge mobile product development. The candidate must possess:
* strong OOPS concept
* hands on programming with C/C++/dot net/java/php
* ability to work dedicatedly on R&D tasks
* out-of-the box approach to crack an issue
* desire to do things differently
* passion for programming on mobile technology
1. Interns who perform well during the internship will be absorbed for the permanent job in the company.
2. Please excuse us in case you need to go to your institute for frequent reporting and you have any subject to study during the internship.
3. Please DO NOT apply if your institute has stringent norms and they are going to decide which project you are going to do.
Aquilonis primarily focuses in the following areas of expertise:
Intellectual Property Building and Licensing:
Aquilonis offers a cross-platform mobile management suite as part of its intellectual property offerings. Aquilonis will be offering its intellectual property to the global market by target marketing individuals, corporate users, specific market niches such as Parents, Doctors etc. Aquilonis also intends to license its intellectual property for use on a larger scale by Operators, OEMs and ODMs.
Product Conceptualization and Realization through Aquilonis Framework and Platforms :
To shorten development cycles and enable its customers to provide first class mobile software products to end users, Aquilonis offers a comprehensive portfolio of mobile and server software components in the form of platforms and frameworks which are platform agnostic and can be assembled in flexible, tailor made combinations with or without reference to existing software designs.
Aquilonis Platform Agnostic licensed components include:
* Libraries for data synchronization between mobile devices and remote server
* Libraries for developing telephony and messaging applications
* Event based Multimedia content delivery platform, includes video and audio