Bharti Airtel Summer Internship Program 2010-11

Bharti Group – Internship Program 2010-11
Institute Name : Bharti Group

About Bharti Enterprises :

Bharti Enterprises is one of India ‘s leading business groups with interests in telecom, agri business, insurance and retail. Bharti has been a pioneering force in the telecom sector with many firsts and innovations to its credit. Bharti Airtel Limited, a group company, is one of India ‘s leading private sector providers of telecommunications services spanning mobile, fixed line, broadband and enterprise services. Bharti Airtel was recently ranked amongst the top 10 best performing companies in the world in the Business Week IT 100 list and emerged as ‘The Second most trusted Brand’ in the most trusted Brand 2007 survey conducted by The Economic Times (ET) Brand Equity.

Bharti Airtel is structured into three strategic business units – Mobile services, Broadband & Telephone (B&T) services and Enterprise services. The mobile business provides mobile & fixed wireless services using GSM technology across 23 telecom circles. The B&T business provides broadband & telephone services in 94 cities. The Enterprise services provide end-to-end telecom solutions to corporate customers and national & international long distance services to carriers. All these services are provided under the Airtel brand. Airtel’s high-speed optic fiber network currently spans over 40,000 kms covering all the major cities in the country. The company has two international landing stations in Chennai that connects two submarine cable systems – i2i to Singapore and SEA-ME-WE-4 to Europe

Details :

Airtel Summer Internship Program is an endeavor to provide you with an opportunity to be a part of Live & Challenging business projects.Airtel invites You to be a part of the Airtel family for 8 weeks, during April – July for the summer Internship program.The summer Internship exposure at Airtel provides you a opportunity to simulate roles that continuoulsy challenge you and enable you to learn and grow. The selection process is usually done by visiting the campus. All the Interns are paid Rs.30,000 per month as stipend , call free allowance ,accomodation allowance & other benefits.

What Interns Gain :

• A structured and robust training schedule
  • On the job training to enhance your technical expertise and people management skills
  • An opportunity to develop a wholistic perspective of Airtel

Eligibility :
Select few B-school students. Usually selections would be by visting the campus

Contact Details:

Bharti Airtel Limited
(A Bharti Enterprise)
Aravali Crescent,
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, Phase II,
New Delhi – 110 070, India
Tel. No. : +91 11 46666100, +91 11 42666500
Fax No. : +91 11 4166-6137

For More Details visit: http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/about+bharti+airtel/Bharti+Airtel/Careers/Summer+Internship/

59 Responses to “Bharti Airtel Summer Internship Program 2010-11”

1. ARJUN says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE ,HYDERABAD .

I am keen in starting my career in service sector and one could not have a better option than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organization.

May I introduce myself as young, energetic, ambitious, goal oriented aspirants who is able to accomplish assignments in time and with utmost sincerity.I always have a quest to learn and subsequently to become an expert.
    I am confident that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.

The Project is of Duration:- 60-90 days and should begin in 1st week of May 2010.

I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    A.mallikarjuna reddy
    email id-kanna3735@gmail.com

2. vicky says:

What is the job profile.

3. ashu says:

hello sir/Madam
    This is ashish kumar studying in MBA final year from bangalore university and doing specialization in finance. And would like to do Summer internship in your organisation nd Sir mi m eargerly waiting for an opportunity for doing my summer internship program in your organisation. sir please contact me on my email id- ashishih@yahoo.co.in

4. vaibhav says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to draw your kind attention that i am pursuing M.B.A.1st year from IIMT Management College,meerut.

I wish to do summer internship programme with your esteemed organisation.
    I would be grateful to you, if get this opportunity.

Vaibhav Agarwal
    91 9997392294
    vaibhavawl@gmail.com

5. hitesh says:

Respected sir,

I Hitesh Kukreja, currently pursuing M.M.S. Ist Year from Vivekanand Education society's Institute of Management studies & Research, Chembur-Mumbai.

I am seeking for a opportunity to do my internship in your esteemed organisation.

Hitesh Kukreja
    9970298718
    hitee.kukreja@gmail.com

6. Rony says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to draw your kind attention that I am a First year Second semester student of Master in Business Management from NARULA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KOLKATA

Since your company is an established organization in this field, I would like to forward my C.V for your kind consideration.

In case there happens to be any vacancy in your company, I would be obliged if I am called for an interview provided you find my profile suitable for the desired Summer Internship.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Arindam Sur
    arindamsur@yahoo.co.in

7. suresh says:

Dear Respected Sir/Madam
    I Suresh Kumar Sahukari studying in AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA and pursuing my MBA in International Business and I want to take specialization in Finance in 2nd year. so i want the internship which related to Finance.
    I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity for my internship. so please kindly reply me.

Sciencerly
    Suresh Kumar S
    Contact:9717120966
    suresh.ks87@gmail.com

8. Vaishu says:

Hello sir/madam,

I am Vaishnavi Ragunathan pursuing MBA Iyear from Pondichery University.
    I am interested to do my summer internship in your organization.

thanking you,
    Vaishnavi Ragunathan
    vaishnaviofficial@gmail.com

9. ravindran says:

Hello sirmadam
    I ravindran pursuing my mba in jansons school of business i could like to know about the list of those campus which you will usually visit
    R.Ravindran
    9047581168
    ravindran.pudugai@gamil.com

10. abhishek says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Abhishek Butwall, doing PGDM in marketing from Sinhgad Institute of Management,Pune.
    I have done B.E. in Electronics and Communication.

I am interested in doing my summer project in your premier organization.

Duration- 60 days(from May 1st week)

11. snehal says:

Hello sir/madam

This is Snehal Gajbhiye .I am Pursuing M.M.S 1st year (2nd sem)from Viva Institute of Management . I am having interest in Marketing . I would really like to do summer internship in your organisation .Please let me know on my e-mail id
    E-mail id:- snehalgajbhiye.20@gmail.com

12. ravi bhadauria says:

sir/mam

this is ravi bhadauria. i am keen to do my internship in your organization. i am in 2nd semester mba-ib, from amity university.

kindly tell me the email id to whom i can submit the form i downloaded from your site.i will be highly obliged

thanking you
    your's faithfully

ravi bhadauria
    ravi.bhadauria26@gmail.com

13. A says:

Dear Sir,
    On the website the form is given but it is not mentioned anywhere that where we have to send that form. please provide the contact details.
    thanking you.
    Aamir

14. Abhishek says:

sir/mam

this is Abhishek Anand Jha. i am keen to do my internship in your organization. i am in 2nd semester PGDM RM, from IRM JAIPUR.

thanking you
    your's faithfully

Abhishek Anand Jha
    Abhishekjha4u@gmail.com
    mob – 09529490448

15. john friend says:

sir/madam

this is jitendra kumar. i am 2nd semester student of MBA in GRAPHIC ERA UNIVERSITY DEHRADUN. i am keen intrested to do summer internship in your company. please suggest me for this what i will have to do. i will be very kind of you

your truely
    jitendra kumar
    jitenkumar88@gmail.com

16. Imtiaz says:

Dear Respected Sir/Mam,
    This is Imtiaz Ahmed.I am student of 2nd sem of NSB School of Business,New Delhi.
    Thanking you,
    Imtiaz Ahmed
    +919015177595
    email id-imtiaz.ahmed15@gmail.com

17. archana says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am archana yadav.I am persuing my pgdm programe from ICBM-SBE hyderabad and i am very much intersed in IT sector.
    thanking you

with regards,
    archana yadav
    9676870129
    archaries87@gmail.com

18. madhu says:

Respected sir,
    Iam the MBA II SEM student of RAISONI COLLEGE from NAGPUR.I want todo a summer internship from your company. plz give me the details regarding this.
    email id:prajapati.madhu@gmail.com

19. anu says:

respected authorities,

this is anuj gupta pursuing MBA IInd semester from TBS, University of Jammu and my area of interest so the specialisation is major Marketing and minor HR .. I already been to your Jammu situated office concerning the above but here training is going for the Operations' field only.
    I really want and wish to complete my internship in airtel no matters which state i have to come for. Besides this i am a BCA graduate.
    I assure you i am not going to let airtel down at any cost.
    please allow me to work and have an experience under such worldwide known organisation.

email id – anujsweet4u@gmail.com
    contact – 09797311777
    looking forward to ur reply ..!!

20. Hitesh says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Hitesh Gaurana, doing MBA in Finance from AMITY GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL,AHMEDABAD.
    I have completed B.Com from Gujarat University in 2008.

I am interested in doing my summer internship program in your organization.

Duration- 60 days(from 1st June)

thanking you
    your's faithfully

hitesh gaurana

hiteshgaurana0009@gmail.com
    (09723242518)

21. WHITELOTUS says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Radhe shyam, a first year student of PGDM (finance major and marketing minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile. I am confident, hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    My e-mail id- RADHESL28@GMAIL.COM
    Contact no- 09393840355.

22. patel says:

Dear sir/ Mam

I am Dilip patel student of PGDBM with finance. from advent institute of mgt, Udaipur. now i am in 2nd sem, so i intrested in your organization for summer internship, for 2 month,starting from 1 june 2010. plz accept my request hurry up, my mobile no is 09571078998, 09737499615, my email id is pdsaibaba@gmail.com,

23. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,

I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.

Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob-09573730710

24. naresh says:

Dear sir/ madam

this is Naresh Kumar Singh pursuing MBA +PGPM IInd semester from Institute of Management and Development New Delhi and my area of interest so the specialisation is major Marketing and minor IT ..
    I assure you i am not going to let airtel down at any cost.

email id – nareshsingh5555@gmail.com
    contact – 09540565795
    looking forward to ur reply ..!!

25. jagjot says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Doing my MBA in Rural Management from KIIT School of Rural Management Bhubaneswar & I have done my B.TECH in
    Electronics & Communication from Rajasthan University Jaipur. Kindly guide me through procedures If required to apply in your company for Management Trainee-ship which is going to be start from 1st week of july till 15th of august.My area of interest is marketing So, kindly accept my request.

Thanking you.

Regards
    Jagjot Singh Sodhi
    Mo:09040400596
    Email-ID: jagjot.sodhi@gmail.com

26. BABLESH says:

Dear Respected Sir/Mam,
    This is Bablesh Mishra.I am student of 3rd sem of International business school, New Delhi.
    I would like to do Summer internship in your organisation And Sir/Mam i m eagerly waiting for an opportunity for doing my summer internship program in your organisation.My sector of specialization is in marketing.and retail management
    Thanking you,
    Bablesh Mishra
    Email:bablesh.mishra@gmail.com
    contact no:+919953295405…

27. abhay says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I, bhupinder singh want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Business Management from INSTITUTE OF management science, jammu

The Project is of Duration:- 60-90 days

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    bhupinder singh
    email:- abhaysingh949@gmail.com
    ph. :- 9796697626
    jammu

28. Indraneel Mukherjee says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a PGPM student of Great Lakes Institute of Management with specialisation in Marketing and Advertising and minors in Finance.

I have 3 years of experience as a Business Consultant at ANZ.

I am interested in the summer internship at Bharti Airtel.

You can reach me at indraneel2mukh@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Indraneel

29. ravi dubey says:

sir,
    i am student of PGDM iibr coll
    please tell me more about the internship programme . How to apply and what are the details of the project. i want to know how to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship Program 2010-11.
    please guide me sir.
    contact no:_09271060289,09219172159
    email id:ravidubey144@gmail.com
    thank you sir!
    IIBR – Institute of International Business & Research,
    is Part of ASM Group of International Business Institutes. in Pune

30. Respected Sir/Mam,
    Now on the threshold of completing my first year of MBA from Sinhgad Institute Of Management Pune, I thirst for such a summer internship program that would help me to acquire a higher level of knowledge, leadership skills and problem solving ability to tackle the most diverse and intricate problems.
    I have done Bachelors in Computer Application from Pune University.
    Positive, patient, committed, interactive, amicable, team-player, disciplined-these are a few words I choose to describe myself.
    I am interested in doing my summer project in your premier organization.
    I believe it will enrich me by transforming me into a complete professional and providing me with the raw materials necessary to get a winning edge over others.
    The Project Duration : 60 days and should begin in 1st week of June 2010.
    I will be grateful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.
    Hoping for a positive reply.
    Thanking you,
    Aaditey Patil
    email id : aaditeyapatil@gmail.com

31. Dhananjay Waybhase says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    Now on the threshold of completing my first year of MBA from Sinhgad Institute Of Management, Vadgaon, Pune(Maharashtra), I thirst for such a summer internship program that would help me to acquire a higher level of knowledge, leadership skills and problem solving ability to tackle the most diverse and intricate problems.
    I have done Bachelors of Science(B.Sc.) from University of Mumbai.
    I am interested in doing my summer project in your premier organization.
    The Project Duration : 60 days and should begin in 1st week of June 2010.
    Hoping for a positive reply.
    Thanking you,
    Dhananjay K. Waybhase.

32. Dear Sir,
    My name is Deepak Kumar Singh, a 1st year student of P.G.D.M.(MARKETING) at I.N.J.Business School Greater Noida. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst. Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Yours faithfully
    Deepak Kumar Singh
    e-mail ID: cool_deepak882@yahoo.com
    or, singh.deepak0502@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09453641578, 09451203593

33. Nikhil Pratap Garg says:

respected sir,
    is is internship also applicable for b.tech. students?
    I am in 3rd year in b.tech. in th field of electronics & communication engineering.

34. mahesh dawani says:

hello
    sir/madam

my name is mahesh dawani & i am pursuing MMS in marketing from hk institue of management studies research mumbai.i want to do summer internship in your reputed organisation.

35. Abhishek Sahu says:

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am pursuing my MBA from KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Bhubaneswar. I wish to do my summer internship program under the umbrella of such a renowned brand BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. I would be appreciate if you would suggest me the procedure to the same.

Thanking you
    Abhishek Sahu
    email: abhisheksahuorissa@gmail.com

36. Nilanjan Dey says:

respected sir, madam

I am nilanjan dey a ist year student studying at ITM chennai I want to do summerinternship at your estemed company so if you please tell me about the procedure of doing it.

my contact no-9884262733
    mail id is nilanjandey23@gmail.com

37. Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    i am navneet sharma from greater noida. i am doing PGDM from galgotias business school greater noida. i want to do summer internship in your organization for 2 months.Sir i willbe very thankful for the same.
    i assurethat i will work at company with keen interest and enthusiasm.

Navneet Sharma
    09456679324
    naavnets@gmail.com

38. karan says:

Dear Sir /Mam

I am karanveer singh from university business school ludhiana . I would like to know the procedure for summer training . Please mail me for the same in my mail id listed below.
    thanks

loyalkaran@yahoo.com

39. ANUPAM KUAMR says:

Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    I am ANUPAM KUMAR from Hyderabad. i am doing PGDM from VVISM business school hyderabad. i want to do summer internship in your organization for 2 months.Sir i willbe very thankful for the same.
    I assure that i will work at company with keen interest and enthusiasm.

40. mr. udyotta keshari says:

Dear Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself Mr. UDYOTTA KESHARI, i am doing PGDM (marketing) from VVISM business school hyderabad.
    I would like to do Summer internship in your organisation And also i am eagerly waiting for an opportunity for doing my summer internship program in your organisation.
    i assurethat i will work at company with keen interest and enthusiasm.
    Thanking you,

Mr. UDYOTTA KESHARI
    email id :- udyotta@gmail.com
    contact :- 07569481109

41. khushbu garg says:

dear sir/madam,
    I would like to know the procedure for summer internship in your company.I am a b.tech 3rd year student of compter science branch ,so i want to know am I applicable for it.

kindly mail me as soon as possible.

42. Manasi Manjari Sahu says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I miss Manasi Manjari sahu pursuing PGDM 1st year from Apeejay Institute Greater Noida
    with core HR and want to do my summer intership in Airtail Hyderabad. Any body can kindly guide me what i will do for it? Thank u!

43. deepshikha jha says:

Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    I am Deepshikha Jha from Patna. Iam doing PGDM from JK business school ,Gurgaon. I want to do summer internship in your organization for 2 months. Sir/ Mam i willbe very thankful for the same.
    Waiting for your response.
    thanking you.

yours sincerely,
    deepshikha

44. muthukrishnan says:

hello sir/mam,
    i am muthukrishnan,i am doing my MBA in madurai kamaraj university, madurai. i am in second semester of first year.i would like to do my summer internship program in your esteemed organisation.pls give me a chance.i will be thank ful to you for the same.

thanking you,

45. vishal says:

espected Sir/ Mam

I am Vishal Chavan a student of PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,MBA DEPARTMENT pursuing 1st year MBA. As i am interested in doing a summer internship with your organization. It would be a great pleasure for me to work at your high reputed organization to undergo a summer internship of 60 days. My area of Specialization will be Marketing.
    Looking for your positive response.

Vishal Chavan
    vishalcempire@gmail.com

46. Ganesh says:

I am Ganesh Dhoulakhandi,Pursuing PGDM from ICBM-SBE from hyderabad,I am looking Internship Program in Airtel organization.Please give me opportunity to work in Airtel organization.I would appreciate to your immediate attention to this matter.
    Thank you…..

47. Respected Ma’am/sir

I am pursuing a full time MBA-Media Management Course from Amity University Noida and interested in your internship program i would be grateful if i can be a part of your company.

Thanks and Regards
    Sayantani Sen

48. AMAN JAIN says:

Dear Respected Sir/Madam

I Aman Jain studying in IIPM, Kolkata and pursuing my MBA I want to take specialization in Finance in 2nd year. so i want the internship which related to Finance.

Sciencerly
    Aman Jain
    ph- 9932787368
    mail- monujain_aman@yahoo.com

49. tahir khan says:

tahor khansays:
    Respected sir,

I am pursuing my MBA from BTIRT IN SAGAR IN M.P. I wish to do my summer internship program under the umbrella of such a renowned brand BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. I would be appreciate if you would suggest me the procedure to the same.

Thanking you

TAHIR
    maggin@ymail.com

50. ARTI JAIN says:

Arti jain says:
    Dear sir/mem

Thanking you

51. kamal singh says:

Dear sir/mem
    I am pursuing my MBA from GNDU in punjab. I wish to do my summer internship program under the umbrella of such a renowned brand BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. I would be appreciate if you would suggest me the procedure to the same.
    Thanking you

52. Dhiraj.B lad says:

I dhiraj lad student of mba from dy patil college pune i want to do summer project in u r succesfull organisation so give me this great opprtunity

53. Santosh Kumar Verma says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am 1st year student of M.B.A.(International Business)- from Pondicherry University,. I want to be a part of ever challenging &dynamic business environment to have a real business exposure for potential growth. So,kindly provide me this valuable opportunity for summer internship at your esteemed organisation .
    Hoping for a positive response.
    Yours Truly,
    Santosh Kumar Verma
    E-mail ID – santosh2011ib@gmail.com

54. Santosh Kumar Verma says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am 1st year student of M.B.A.(International Business) from Pondicherry University,. I want to be a part of ever challenging &dynamic business environment to have a real business exposure for potential growth. So,kindly provide me this 8 week valuable opportunity of summer internship at your esteemed organisation .
    Hoping for a positive response.
    Yours Truly,
    Santosh Kumar Verma
    E-mail ID – santosh2011ib@gmail.com

55. gyanaprakash says:

sir i am persuing PGDM at RCMA in BBSR. so i want to do sip in marketing in telecom sector. so plz help me.

56. vikas matreya says:

dear sir/madam,
    I would like to know the procedure for summer internship in your company.I am a b.tech 3rd year student of Information technology branch ,so i want to know am I applicable for it.

kindly mail me as soon as possible.
    id– golde.matreya@gmail.com

57. venkatesh gaddam says:

respected sir,
    with due respect i would like to inform you that i am a student of ece in NIT WARANGAL i want to do internship in your company but it has came to know that you people are not visiting our college.This is very disappointing situation for the intrested people
    who wants to do job in your company hereby i urge you that as you mentioned that selections are done by just visiting the campus please visit our campus and i assure you there are very good candidates for u and this might be a good oppurtunity for the youngsters to exemplify as a good telecommunicational engineer .Don’t only rely on the cgpa of the students.
    please visit NIT WARANGAL sir
    thanking you sir,
    your’s obedeintly,
    G.Venkatesh

58. shruthi says:

Repected sir/madam,
    I am pursuing my BBA from ICFAI Business School (IBS). I wanted to enquire about the internship process.

Thank you.

59. Ajam says:

With due the respect,sir I m doing MBA and I need matketing intership for 45 days ,if you hv give any chance to me I will be thnkful to you,I don’t need any kind stipend ,jst I wana work into your organisation that’s my hope,if u really need any intern let me knw sir,
    Thanking in advance