AppLabs, India has a successful history of a comprehensive graduate-level training and development programme, designed to prepare successful applicants to work on some of the largest and most challenging IT projects in the Global Engineering Center, located in Hyderabad, India.
AppLabs Center of Excellence (or ACE) is a rigorous and exclusive 2-month training program where you will be imparted with hands-on experience on SEI CMMI Level 5 assessed software testing processes, tools, technologies and methodologies.
Please check out the link for more details: http://www.applabs.com/html/IndiaGraduateProgram_185.html
Applications are invited from candidates who:
* Are interested in pursuing a career in testing and
* Have a degree (or Masters qualification) in an IT based subject, or who are in the final stages of studying for some such qualification
* Are without such qualifications, but instead have experience of working in business sectors such as Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and Government
We are looking for pro-active, team and people focused individuals with excellent analytical and communication skills.
How to apply:
If you are interested Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter (please mention the subject of the email as: indianintership.com)
* The ACE program covers both basic and advanced testing concepts, test case authoring, planning and execution, software test automation planning, automation tool training, scripting and execution.
* The program also covers MAC testing, UNIX testing, database concepts, advanced Windows/UNIX server concepts.
* Additionally, you will be trained in interactive soft skills, which include team management and team building exercises, effective communication, etc.