Summer / Winter Internship Programme at World Health Organization (WHO) as the acknowledged leader in global public health issues, WHO is committed to building future leaders in public health. WHO’s Internship Programme provides a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight into the work of WHO. Every year a limited number of places for internships are available.
Internship Application Dates :
Summer (May to October)
To be considered for a Summer internship, applications are accepted between December 1 – January 31 each year.
Winter (November to April)
To be considered for a Winter internship, applications are accepted between August 1 – September 30 each year.
To take part in the programme, we look for the following minimum eligibility criteria:
* Applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) both at the time of application and during the internship
* Applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
* A minimum of 20 years of age
* Possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO.
* Fluent in the working language of the office of assignment
To Apply :
To apply for World Health Organization Internship Programme, Please check the link – http://www.who.int/employment/apply/en/