MBA HR Internship at Chennai with Sirsai

Sirsai provides IT staffing and outsourcing as well as IT services and business management consulting. A multifaceted company, it also offers data entry, transcription, research and analysis, and creative services.

Sirsai is Ranked 6 among Top 10 Inc.500|5000 Indian-run Companies

Website: http://www.sirsai.com

Job Description

• If you’re a Fresh MBA/ HRMS Student looking for an amazing internship or a recent graduate deciding where to launch your career in Human Resources and Marketing,
  • Sirsai is the place for you to Innovate, Connect and Grow.
  • Experience a frenzy of ideas and innovation every day. Connect with Great HR professionals and be inspired by their passion.
  • Challenge yourself to grow beyond your expectations. Your journey begins here.
  • Disciplines and Open positions

The internships are across a wide variety of disciplines. Also each project would be comprised of multi-disciplinary team members. The following are indicative of the number of positions open at this point :

• Salary Survey (4)
  • HR Sales and Marketing (5)
  • Current IT job Market Research in Chennai (3)

Project / Study Area: Brief Scope

• Salary Survey: IT Industry Salary band Research; Recession Impact analysis
  • Sourcing: Identify the candidates from different sources.
  • Careers Analysis: Understanding and analyzing Career Growth and Career planning requirements of Sr IT employees in the Industry

Notes

• The internships are typically for a 6 to 8 weeks duration
  • The internship batches start typically around 1st week of each month
  • Expect around 30% of your time to be spent on travel / field work / end user interactions.
  • There is no pay during the internship period. Candidates also need to arrange for their own accommodation, local travel etc., Any official travel would be borne by the company.
  • At the end of the internship period, based on mutual comfort levels, we can offer a full time placement.

Contact Details
Email: careers@sirsai.com
SIRSAI Multi Sourcing (P) Ltd
9/ 5 Nehru Nagar 2nd Street
Adyar Chennai TN – 600020
T: +91 44 4211 4000

No Responses to “MBA HR Internship at Chennai with Sirsai”

1. apoorva says:

i am 1st yr student of PGP+PGDBA.my specialization is HR.i would like to do my summers internship with your company.please give me this great opprtunity,i will be thankful to you.will be waiting for a positive reply

2. Web Master says:

Apoorva – Send your resume to Email: careers@sirsai.com or write to following address

SIRSAI Multi Sourcing (P) Ltd
    9/ 5 Nehru Nagar 2nd Street
    Adyar Chennai TN – 600020
    T: +91 44 4211 4000

3. roarinsilence says:

Hi,
    I'm Revathy doing my MBA in chennai.I'm currently looking for winter intership and the postion you are offering intersts me a lot.
    But would be able to offer me a position for winters.
    Regards,
    revathy.K

4. krishna says:

I am currently doing MBA(HR & marketing)and in final semester looking for a live internship project in HR let me know any openings for me as of now….

5. hyper................ says:

hello
    i m waseem , i am doing my Ist year MBA and i want to do the summer project in chennai can anyone help me its my id plz response as soon as u can waseemtc@gmail.com

6. Shruthi says:

Hi,
    i am a first year MBA student,looking for summer internship in chennai for the year 2011 and for a period of 8 weeks….I would like to do it in ur company…awating a positive reply……

Shruthi

7. shyamala says:

i m N.shyamala, i am doing my final year MBA and i want to do the summer project (HR) in chennai can anyone help me its my id is shyamala2mba@gmail.com

8. remya mukundan says:

i am remya mukundan. i am doing my second year mba in coimbatore. i am looking for companies in chennai where i can do my summer internship project

9. Aparna says:

I am currently doing MBA(HR & marketing)and in final semester looking for a live internship project in HR.Let me know the details pls.waiting for ur reply…

10. Akanksha says:

11. Yamunadevi says:

Hi,
    I am yamunadevi pursuing my final year MBA(HR & Marketing). I am looking for a HR project which offers me better learning and exposure.kindly intimate in this regard.

12. Suganya says:

Hi
    I am Suganya currently doing my MBA final Year. I m looking for a HR project which shapes me better for my career. Kindly intimate me regarding this.

13. parthiban b u says:

i would like to do internship in your organisation.i am doing mba hr in AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL in noida.but my native place is CHENNAI.so i want to do internship over there.please contact me for further details

14. divya says:

Hi, i will complete my MBA 1st year and i have taken human Resource & Marketing as specialization, so i am in search for company to do my summer internship to gain experience in filed. Waiting for your positive reply.

15. SRIPAL JAIN says:

Hi,
    I am doing my first year MBA, i want to do summer internship in chennai for the year 2011 and for a period of four week in july..I would like to do it in ur company… We are five students from different colleges but like to do project in one company. It will be easy for companies to have batch of five from same group.
    awating a positive reply.
    And can anyone help me its my id Sipujain2020@yahoo.com