As Jetwings Technologies is civil & infrastructure projects and software development Company it provides Summer Internships and project work for B.E, B.TECH, B.B.A, B.C.A, M.B.A, M.C.A students.Interested students need to apply.
To Apply :

For Summer Internships and project work ( email your resume to jetwings@indianinternship.com with subject line as summer internships )

For any queries please feel free to call: 09243167093

Location: Bangalore

No Responses to “Jetwings Technologies Summer Internships and project work for B.E, B.TECH, B.B.A, B.C.A, M.B.A, M.C.A students”

1. sonu says:

Respected sir,
    I would like to state that i am very much interested in doing winter training programme in your organisation and I am doing my M.B.A. from Darwin School of Business.So I would like to request you to grant my prayer.I will be avilable from 1st january2010.
    Your approval will be highly solicited.
    ph.no.9864073263 & 9706073263
    id rahul23_niit@gmai.com

2. bhubanpawan says:

DEAR SIR
    I am student of M.B.A FINANCE& MARKETING in osumain university hyderabad presently in 3 rd semister i done my dipolam.i want intership from IOCL .Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).
    sincerely
    satish

3. Web Master says:

Hi All

Please apply at jetwings@indianinternship.com

Reg
    Admin

4. misthi says:

Sir,
    The mails sent to the given mail ID confront a failur in delivery. Kindly Comment.

5. sumitrathi says:

Respected sir,
    I am student of M.B.A in Finance from pune university. prsently in 2nd sem. i done my graduation in B.Com.i am very much interested in doing Summer Internships and project work. but the location in pune…….
    Your approval will be highly solicited
    mob-09766702281

6. Shital patil says:

Respected sir,
    I am student of Shivajirao S. jondhle institute of management science and research, (mumbai university), i am a B.Com graduate and doing 1st year of MMS and i will take my specialization as finance. I want to do my summer internship in ur organization. Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions.
    My Email ID- shital.patil30@gmail.com