Intel Internships for Electronics / Computers Engineering as Intel-The Digital Enterprise Group (DEG) delivers innovative computing and communications platforms for companies large and small around the world. Platforms include product ingredients such as industry-leading processors, technologies, chipsets, networking components and software as well as motherboards.
* Posting Date: Nov 18, 2009
* Apply Before: Mar 3, 2010
How to apply:
Please check out the link to apply for the internship : https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=356358&src=JB-10400
* In this position, you will be working under the guidance of supervisor in assigned project.
Desired Intern profile:
* You should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering.
* Additional qualifications include:
* Good digital logic design skills, understanding of processor architecture (preferably X86) and X86 assembly language programming skills
* Skills in C or C++ or Perl scripting skills
* Good communication skills