Internship for BE, MCA, B Tech, BCA, M.Sc Computer Science Students with Abella Technologies at Bangalore

Abella Technologies is a Application Management and Product Development company that allows businesses to deliver an excellent customer service at reduced cost. Abella Technologies integrates Product Engineering and Application Development with a cohesive customer interaction, comprehensive analytics and a system-wide knowledge base.

At Abella, we believe innovation means more than just inventing products and solutions, although we’ll continue our legacy of changing the course of Information Technology by exploring and inventing new technologies.

Our Verticals
• Application Management
• Research & Development
• Infrastructure Management
• System Integration
• Product Engineering

To know more about the company kindly log on to www.abellatechnologies.in

Our Blog: www.abellatechnologies.wordpress.com

Abella Technologies Pvt Ltd is offering Live Project Summer Training / Internship for 2nd year/3rd year and Final year students to complete academic projects.

LIVE PROJECTS:
• From each session we will be taking the best performers and would be given a Chance to take them as a Trainee Software Engineer for Abella and others would be outsourced to our client location.
• We’ll be providing experience certificate on live project, which will be helpful for your future career.

Location: BANGALORE

Experience Needed: 0 Years

Category of Job: Project Trainee – We are looking for full time project trainees from MCA, MSc-IT, Other Masters in Computer Science/IT Courses, B.E, B.Sc, Other Bachelors in C.Sc / IT Courses.

Job Description: We need smart students who are hungry for the latest technologies and are ready to put extra effort to reach that extra mile. All work will be on live projects. The work will be on some of the industry’s latest Web technologies.
Stipend will be provided.

How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to: hr@abellatechnologies.com

Job Code: PROJECT TRAINEES (IndianInternship.com)

Venue:
Abella Technologies,
#819, 27th Main Road,
HSR sector-1, Bangalore
Landmark: Opp ICICI bank HSR layout

Contact Details:
Name: HR Manager
Phone: 080-65300901 / 902

1. ROSHAN

on November 6, 2009 at 7:17 pm - Reply

Hello sir/mam

I am a student of Electronics and communication engg. I am looking for an internship i a reputed organisation.I am interested in the program you offered here. so please send me the details of it as soon possible to my mail id.

kunwar002@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply

2. Web Master

on November 20, 2009 at 10:12 am - Reply

Roshan – Please submit your CV to email : hr@abellatechnologies.com

Give Job Code in subject line: PROJECT TRAINEES (IndianInternship.com)

3. Ranjeeta

on December 16, 2009 at 11:31 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam

I am Ranjeeta Bhattacharya and am currently pursuing my masters degree in Economics (with specialisation in world economy) from JNU,New Delhi.I am looking for summer internship in a reputed institution(corporate /research based).My interest areas include Trade,International policies,development.My e-mail address is krazyranjeeta@gmail.com

4. rithu

on December 20, 2009 at 4:53 pm - Reply

Dear sir

I am a second year B Tech student in Information Technology at NITK,Surathkal,Karnataka.I am looking to do a summer internship in IT in June/July 2010.
    I am interested in the program offered by you.Please inform if the internship program is available during summer 2010?

kindly respond to my email id below
    rithujohn191@gmail.com

I will forward my CV on receipt of your resopnse.

Awaiting your reply

5. akbar65

on February 3, 2010 at 7:15 am - Reply

i am MD.AKBAR HUSSAIN and currently i am pursuing my integrated M.A in ECONOMICS from University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad. i am looking summer internship in a reputed institution (corporate or research based..)

6. Tejaswini

on February 21, 2010 at 5:08 am - Reply

Sir im Tejaswini Mani and im doing my IInd year of computer science engineering from manipal institute of technology,manipal.I wish to apply for an internship in the months of june -july 2010.i would be greatful if you could inform me of any such any such availabilty at tejaswini.mani@gmail.com
    thanking you
    tejaswini.

7. Deepak

on March 21, 2010 at 9:18 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam

i am a 3rd year IT student. i am seeking for an engineering internship.so plz send me ur details as soon as possible in my id.
    deepaksharma226@gmail.com

8. saurav

on April 5, 2010 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Dear sir

I am a third year BE student in computer science from AMCEC,Bangalore,Karnataka.I am looking to do a summer internship in CS in June/July 2010.

kindly respond to my email id below
    anshu.saurav0007@gmail.com

I will forward my CV on receipt of your resopnse.Is there any fees u r desiring

Awaiting your reply

9. manjusha

on April 25, 2010 at 10:34 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam
    i am doing my b.tech cse in vellore institute of technology(vit),currently in 6th semester.please let me know if i can apply now for the may-june 2010 internship.
    waiting for your reply
    sincerely,
    manjusha.vit@gmail.com

10. smitha

on June 6, 2010 at 9:09 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i am a 4th semester student of IS in R.V.C.E. i have good knowledge of c and c++. i request for an internship. preferably between june and august as i have my summer vacations going on. i will forward my resume on receipt of your response.
    thank you.

11. Gaurav

on August 8, 2010 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Hello sir/mam

I am a student of Computer Science engg pursuing my btech 4th Year. I am looking for an internship in a reputed organisation.So,please send me the details of it as soon possible to my mail id.

gauravkumar0519@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply

12. vinutha

on August 21, 2010 at 7:43 am - Reply

hello sir/madam

i am a student of information science and engineering 4th year .i am looking for an internship in a reputed organisation.So, please send me the details of it as soon as possible to my mail id.

13. amrutha

on August 28, 2010 at 2:02 pm - Reply

hello sir..
    we are students of final year comp science students.we are looking for internship training in your company.please send the details of i it as soon as possible……

14. Deepika

on September 9, 2010 at 6:25 pm - Reply

could you please bring more light on MCA final semester project. The duration of the project. Thank you

15. AMBAR GARG

on November 21, 2010 at 4:16 am - Reply

Hello sir/mam

16. Nagmani Wanjari

on December 12, 2010 at 5:53 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a student of BE computer science and engineering second year. Iam looking for internship available for summer 2011.
    Please notify me about the details for the available program.

17. ankit jain

on January 20, 2011 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Hello sir/mam
    I am a third year B Tech student in Information Technology at maharaja surajmal institute of tech. ,delhi.i am seeking for an engineering internship.i have good knowledge of C,C++,java(core), php,html. i want to know what type of profile u are looking for. plz,clear it to me. i am waiting for your reply.

thanking you.
    ankit jain
    kindly respond to my emailid
    jain.ankit66@gmail.con

18. pooja

on February 21, 2011 at 12:50 pm - Reply

i m in 3rd year doing cs engineering from MVJ college of engineering bangalore looking for 6 weeks summer internship in the month of july..please kindly help me out with it

19. Surekha K.V

on February 21, 2011 at 2:42 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing final year M.C.A in Bangalore. I am searching for internship. I have forwarded my CV. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanking you.

20. vikash

on January 29, 2014 at 9:44 am - Reply

Dear sir
    I am a second year MCA student from oriental institute of science bhopal M.P .I am looking to do a internship in IT in FEB 2014.
    I am interested in the program offered by you.Please inform if the internship program is available during FEB 2014?

21. Ranjith

on September 29, 2015 at 3:14 pm - Reply

Hi, My friend is looking for Internship project for her MSc (Computer Science) academics.
    Could you please assist for opportunity in your company.

Thanks,
    Ranjith

22. V. Smitha

on November 27, 2015 at 2:17 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am smitha studying MSc(computer science) final year in mysore university.
    I am seeking for an inernship project for my academics.

could you please assist me an oppurtunity in your company.

With regards,
    Smitha

23. Nithin

on August 19, 2016 at 1:32 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I m Nithin I m studying Msc (computer science) final year from Christ University I am looking for Internship. I ll be waiting for u response to send my cv

with regards
    Nithin

24. shifali sharma

on December 24, 2016 at 1:29 pm - Reply

respected mam/sir
    i am a first year student of mca ..i want to work with your company ..am i eligible for it ?..and if not then can you suggest me any other corresponding way for the internship and to improve my skills ..

25. kamala v

on March 8, 2017 at 10:07 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am kamala studying MSc(computer science) final year in bangalore university.
    I am seeking for an inernship project for my academics.
    could you please assist me an oppurtunity in your company.
    With regards,
    kamala

26. emma

on July 11, 2017 at 7:47 am - Reply

Dear sir/mam
    i am a 4 rd year building . i am looking for a building internship.so plz send me ur subtle elements at the earliest opportunity in my id