At SAYEN Secretariat-As part of the UN Decade of Education for Sustainable Development, CEE offers internship to students and young professionals in any one of CEE’s twenty-one thrust areas ( www.ceeindia.org ).
Objectives of the Internships:
* To provide an understanding of SD concerns, issues and efforts globally
* To provide an understanding of how Education can contribute to effective Sustainable Development
* To provide an opportunity to experience a working environment and develop work-related skills
How to apply:
Interns are expected to fill-up the internship request form (below) and send it to email@example.com along with their detail CV and a passport size photograph.
Form for Field Work Placement/Internship at CEE India : http://www.sayen.org/Internship%20Form.doc
Location: Any one of the CEE project offices
Certification: A completion certificate would be issued after submission of the final Internship project report.
The period of internship could range from a month to nine-months. There are two kinds of internships:
1. Structured- Fixed time of the other
2. Non-structured- any time of the year
* Young graduates while starting their career or higher education or for whom it is an academic requirement, join us as interns.
* During internship, youth are involved in particular tasks such as research project, action project, development of communication media and materials and/or documentation activities of an on-going project.