Summer Internship/Training Programme on HR-Domain, (Hyderabad, India) with VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS

SUMMER INTERNSHIP WITH TRAINING PROGRAMME ON CORE HR-DOMAIN with VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS at Hyderabad. This is a paid training program cum internship project.

TRAINING MODULUES:

* CHANGE MANAGEMENT

Course Duration: 45 Days

Contact Details
VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL: 9848283000/040-27640666
WEB:WWW.VERSOSOFT.COM

No comments to this article

1. apoorva

on November 13, 2009 at 9:43 am - Reply

i am 1st yr student of PGP+PGDBA.my specialization is HR.i m pursuing my studies from indira institute of managment.i would like to do my summers internship with your firm.i will be thankful to you.will look forward for a positive reply.

2. Web Master

on November 20, 2009 at 10:18 am - Reply

Apoorva – you need to contact company at following contact details:

VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
    Phone: 9848283000/040-27640666

3. Basavaraj

on December 1, 2009 at 8:53 am - Reply

Hello sir i m 2nd year MBA-HR[2009-10]. i am availble from jan-2010. I would like to project related to HRIS. plz send me the more infomration to my mai: bbcshines@gmail.com

4. madhuri

on February 5, 2010 at 5:54 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM STUDYING MBA 2ND SEM IN AMITY GLOBAL B-SCHOOL,WE HAVE SIP FOR 4 WEEKS .I WANT TO KNOW THE OPPURTUNITIES IN UR COMPANY.PLZ INTIMATE ME AT madhu9chinni@gmail.com

5. monisha

on March 26, 2010 at 7:54 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am a student of MBA 2nd sem from school of managemnet studies,JNTU hyderabad.We have a summer internship programm for one month in may 2010 .I would like to apply for the same in your company.Kindly send me the information on monishaverma1985@gmail.com

6. Anki

on March 29, 2010 at 8:49 am - Reply

Hello…I am pursuing my MBA(Industry Integrated) in HRM…I am interested to do my internship in your company. Please provide me the necessary details with your requirements.

7. sukanya

on October 21, 2010 at 1:35 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my MBA(HR) in PES college.PFA my profile.
    I would be glad if you consider my candidature.

Thanks & Regards
    Sukanya.D

8. sukanya

on October 21, 2010 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my MBA(HR) in PESIT (Bangalore) college.I need an internship for my project work in an organization where i can learn the best practices in HRMS.
    I would be glad if you consider my candidature.I would gel with the team and work in the best of my abilities for the growth of the organization.

Thanks & Regards
    Sukanya.D

9. Apoorv Goyal

on November 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my BBA final Sem( VI) from ICFAI College Himayatnagar and i am looking for an internship for my project work which will be starting from Decmber 2010 to January 2011 for the duration of 45 days vso i will be glad if i can be a part of your firm to make my project successful.

Thanks & Regards
    Apoorv Goyal
    9885585141

10. K.chaitanya

on January 25, 2011 at 2:30 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am a 1st year student of PGDM(Dual Specialization) from Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management(B-School) in hyderabad.We have a summer internship programm for one month in April 2011 .I would like to apply for the same in your company.Kindly send me the information on kanikanti.chaitanya@gmail.com