SUMMER INTERNSHIP WITH TRAINING PROGRAMME ON CORE HR-DOMAIN with VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS at Hyderabad. This is a paid training program cum internship project.

TRAINING MODULUES:

* CHANGE MANAGEMENT

Course Duration: 45 Days

Contact Details
VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL: 9848283000/040-27640666
WEB:WWW.VERSOSOFT.COM

No Responses to “Summer Internship/Training Programme on HR-Domain, (Hyderabad, India) with VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS”

1. apoorva says:

i am 1st yr student of PGP+PGDBA.my specialization is HR.i m pursuing my studies from indira institute of managment.i would like to do my summers internship with your firm.i will be thankful to you.will look forward for a positive reply.

2. Web Master says:

Apoorva – you need to contact company at following contact details:

VERSO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
    Phone: 9848283000/040-27640666

3. Basavaraj says:

Hello sir i m 2nd year MBA-HR[2009-10]. i am availble from jan-2010. I would like to project related to HRIS. plz send me the more infomration to my mai: bbcshines@gmail.com

4. madhuri says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM STUDYING MBA 2ND SEM IN AMITY GLOBAL B-SCHOOL,WE HAVE SIP FOR 4 WEEKS .I WANT TO KNOW THE OPPURTUNITIES IN UR COMPANY.PLZ INTIMATE ME AT madhu9chinni@gmail.com

5. monisha says:

Dear sir,
    I am a student of MBA 2nd sem from school of managemnet studies,JNTU hyderabad.We have a summer internship programm for one month in may 2010 .I would like to apply for the same in your company.Kindly send me the information on monishaverma1985@gmail.com

6. Anki says:

Hello…I am pursuing my MBA(Industry Integrated) in HRM…I am interested to do my internship in your company. Please provide me the necessary details with your requirements.

7. sukanya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my MBA(HR) in PES college.PFA my profile.
    I would be glad if you consider my candidature.

Thanks & Regards
    Sukanya.D

8. sukanya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my MBA(HR) in PESIT (Bangalore) college.I need an internship for my project work in an organization where i can learn the best practices in HRMS.
    I would be glad if you consider my candidature.I would gel with the team and work in the best of my abilities for the growth of the organization.

Thanks & Regards
    Sukanya.D

9. Apoorv Goyal says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my BBA final Sem( VI) from ICFAI College Himayatnagar and i am looking for an internship for my project work which will be starting from Decmber 2010 to January 2011 for the duration of 45 days vso i will be glad if i can be a part of your firm to make my project successful.

Thanks & Regards
    Apoorv Goyal
    9885585141

10. K.chaitanya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a 1st year student of PGDM(Dual Specialization) from Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management(B-School) in hyderabad.We have a summer internship programm for one month in April 2011 .I would like to apply for the same in your company.Kindly send me the information on kanikanti.chaitanya@gmail.com