Summer Internship projects for MBA STUDENTS at Ernakulam by Centum Learning Limited. Centum Learning Limited, a Bharti associate, provides end-to-end learning and skill-building solutions to several large corporates. It provides solutions that impact business performance through enhanced employee productivity, customer profitability and effective talent transformation. Centum Learning has been adjudged as one of the ‘Top 15 Emerging Leaders in Training Outsourcing’ 2009 Worldwide.

Location : Ernakulam (Kerala)

We are looking for smart and energetic MBA Student for the summer internship.

Area of specialization

• HR

Contact Details:
Contact : Ren
Mobile : 9349090333
Phone : 0484-2452597
Website :

8 Responses to “Summer Internship projects for MBA STUDENTS at Ernakulam Centum Learning Limited”

1. Vinya says:

Hi Sir,
    This is Vinayak S Kittur from Belgaum, I am in my MBA #d sem marketing specialization… i am looking for project. Contact me

2. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–,

3. prashant kumar says:

dear sir
    i am not sure of the last date for the submission of the application will you please help me with the last date.i am doin MBA from NIRMA university in Gujrat.

4. Web Master says:

Dear Vinya, Bunty and Prashant – You should contact "Ren" directly at Mobile : 9349090333 or direct line 0484-2452597 to know more about this position.

5. shaifali says:

Dear Sir,
    I am shaifali kaushik pursuin MBA(Information System Management) from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.I want to pursue my summer internship program in your company. Apart from this my key skills are Marketing Management and Human Resource Management.
    Kindly contact on my e-mail id

6. Rahul Joshi says:

i am looking summer intership progame in every where.
    i am in my MMS in SYSTEM specilization.
    i looking for project

7. shibin varghese thomas says:

Hi Sir,
    This is shibin varghese thomas, I am in my MBA 3rd sem finance specialization… i am looking for project.

• Midhun says:

Sir, DId u got the company for doing the major project in finance
      Can you advise some companies for doing major project in finance