Summer Internship projects for MBA STUDENTS at Ernakulam Centum Learning Limited

Summer Internship projects for MBA STUDENTS at Ernakulam by Centum Learning Limited. Centum Learning Limited, a Bharti associate, provides end-to-end learning and skill-building solutions to several large corporates. It provides solutions that impact business performance through enhanced employee productivity, customer profitability and effective talent transformation. Centum Learning has been adjudged as one of the ‘Top 15 Emerging Leaders in Training Outsourcing’ 2009 Worldwide.

Location : Ernakulam (Kerala)

We are looking for smart and energetic MBA Student for the summer internship.

Area of specialization

• MARKETING
  • HR
  • SYSTEM

Contact Details:
Contact : Ren
Mobile : 9349090333
Phone : 0484-2452597
Website : http://www.centumlearning.com

1. Vinya

on November 2, 2009 at 7:00 pm - Reply

Hi Sir,
    This is Vinayak S Kittur from Belgaum, I am in my MBA #d sem marketing specialization… i am looking for project. Contact me vinayak135@gmail.com

2. Bunty

on November 13, 2009 at 2:42 pm - Reply

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

3. prashant kumar

on November 19, 2009 at 12:50 pm - Reply

dear sir
    i am not sure of the last date for the submission of the application form.so will you please help me with the last date.i am doin MBA from NIRMA university in Gujrat.
    prashantthakur.imnu@gmail.com

4. Web Master

on November 20, 2009 at 10:15 am - Reply

Dear Vinya, Bunty and Prashant – You should contact "Ren" directly at Mobile : 9349090333 or direct line 0484-2452597 to know more about this position.

5. shaifali

on February 2, 2010 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am shaifali kaushik pursuin MBA(Information System Management) from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.I want to pursue my summer internship program in your company. Apart from this my key skills are Marketing Management and Human Resource Management.
    Kindly contact on my e-mail id
    s.kaushik2008@gmail.com
    shaifaleekaushik@rediffmail.com

6. shibin varghese thomas

on April 3, 2014 at 3:20 am - Reply

Hi Sir,
    This is shibin varghese thomas, I am in my MBA 3rd sem finance specialization… i am looking for project.

• Midhun

on April 15, 2016 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Sir, DId u got the company for doing the major project in finance
      Can you advise some companies for doing major project in finance

7. Vishnu Mohan M

on March 27, 2017 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Hi Sir,

I am final year MBA student, I am looking for A company for doing my project in ernakulam or trivandrum. Plse help….