– Media Internships Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai , a portal dedicated to the startup community in India is offering Media Internships.The foundation of this portal were inspired by the lack of such media in India and/or the way they were organized. hopes to cover up all aspects of Startups in India and would strive to providing various benefits to the community.The duration of the internship is for 6 months.

Responsibilities include:

1. Interviewing people in the startup arena. Contacts will be provided by us.
2. Writing reviews or features about certain startups.
3. Sourcing or writing articles that help startups in some way.
4. If interested, the candidate can attend startup events and cover them.
5. Rewrite news stories related to startups in India (from press releases or internet)

Interns will be provided with the following on successful completion of the program:
1. An experience certificate
2. A token amount of Rs. 3000/-
3. Opportunity to be absorbed as an employee
4. Opportunity to work on freelance basis with us
5. A permanent mention of their profile and submissions on their site.

Eligibility :
1. Needs to be a student of any good college in India or a blogger.
2. Must have proper English communication skills
3. Located in : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, Chandigarh and Pune. Other cities can be considered if the student is aware of startups in the city.
4. Must be well versed in using MS Office, Email and the Internet.
5. Two students will be selected in every city of presence.

Important Dates:
Expected start date: December 1, 2009
For More Details :
Email Address:

11 Responses to “ – Media Internships Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai”

1. shashi's gyan says:

startup news

I am a graduate in B.E. in electronics and communication. currently pursuing PGDM from INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, Ghaziabad.
    I want to have summer internship in your organization. I will be available from april 2010 to june 2010.

shashi kant kumar

2. mr says:

Can i continue my internship in my residential place i.e i'm studying in anantapur (andhra pradesh)which is nearer to i would like to continue my internship from there.

3. Web Master says:

Shashi – send your resume to

MR – you need to clarify directly from company so you also write to There is a possibility in such companies that you will bet chance to work from home.

4. shuchi says:

i m pursuing my engineering in BITS PILANI GOA CAMPUS, and i would like to apply fr this internship in delhi or pune. i will be free in june n july 2010. plz tell me if its possible to get one

5. rimjhim says:

hey i m in 2nd year mass communication. need an internship from 1st december to 31st december in media related feilds in bangalore. i just want to know the process of hw to get one. thank you.

6. Sanjana says:

Hello Ma’am/sir

I am sanjana, from Jain Institute Bangalore. I am currently doing B.A.Journalism , and am looking for internship here for a month. Please consider my request .

7. taru says:

i am taru bhatia, 2nd year student of mass media, from delhi.
    i pursuing my degree from J.I.M.S from delhi. i would like to apply for internship with your respective organization. kindly consider my request.

thank you !

8. rishab sharma says:

i am pursuing my masscom from panjab university chandigarh . i am looking for summer internship for two months that is may& june 2011.. my inclination is more towards advertising and public relations.

9. sahara samal says:

i am a media student and i am looking for part-time/internship during summer vacations or after college hours. i have no experience but interested to get one.

10. ananya biswas says:

Hi I am pursuing my bachelor’s degree in mass communication,advertising and journalism from punjab technical university and looking for a 1-month internship/training in th media world.