StartupNews.in , a portal dedicated to the startup community in India is offering Media Internships.The foundation of this portal were inspired by the lack of such media in India and/or the way they were organized. StartupNews.in hopes to cover up all aspects of Startups in India and would strive to providing various benefits to the community.The duration of the internship is for 6 months.
1. Interviewing people in the startup arena. Contacts will be provided by us.
2. Writing reviews or features about certain startups.
3. Sourcing or writing articles that help startups in some way.
4. If interested, the candidate can attend startup events and cover them.
5. Rewrite news stories related to startups in India (from press releases or internet)
Interns will be provided with the following on successful completion of the program:
1. An experience certificate
2. A token amount of Rs. 3000/-
3. Opportunity to be absorbed as an employee
4. Opportunity to work on freelance basis with us
5. A permanent mention of their profile and submissions on their site.
1. Needs to be a student of any good college in India or a blogger.
2. Must have proper English communication skills
3. Located in : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, Chandigarh and Pune. Other cities can be considered if the student is aware of startups in the city.
4. Must be well versed in using MS Office, Email and the Internet.
5. Two students will be selected in every city of presence.
Expected start date: December 1, 2009
For More Details : http://www.startupnews.in/
Email Address: email@example.com