INTERNSHIP Program from MBA Students and Fresh MBA (Hyderabad, India)

Alcove Technologies, a fast growing IT / BPO / KPO Services Company, providing its services to its global customers.

As part of Alcoves Training & Development initiatives, Alcove allows a few MBA students and Fresh MBA graduates to do their internship training in the company each year.

Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:

* Systems
* Marketing
* Human Resources and
* Finance streams

Those who are interested to do their internship training programs in Alcove Technologies, please do contact by

Contact
Ravi Rao
Alcove Technologies
Ph: 040 6644 5678 / 5676.

12 Responses to “INTERNSHIP Program from MBA Students and Fresh MBA (Hyderabad, India)”

1. palash says:

Hi sir,

I am Palash Pal.I am doing PGDM in Human Resource in Siva Sivani Institute of Management,kompally,secunderabad.

i want to do my summer internship in HR field in your company.

so, kindly if you consider my request for the same.
    Thanks and regards

Palash Pal
    mob:09666309760
    Email:p.pal1986@gmail.com

2. Narender says:

Hi sir,

I am Narender yadav.I am pursuing MBA Finance in Institute of Management & Technology Faridabad.

i want to do my summer internship in Finance field in your company.

so, kindly if you consider my request for the same.
    Thanks and regards

Narender yadav
    mob:09953771763
    email narender.yadav5389@gmail.com

3. sankykalita says:

Hi..
    This is Bhaba Sankar Kalita, a student doing MBA(2nd sem.)from Assam University, silchar, Assam. Looking for company from where I can do internship during May – June 2010 for a period of 8 weeks. Any one who can help me?

Email:sankarkalita86@hotmail.com

4. monali says:

Hellow Sir,
    I am Monali and a student of MBA 1st year.I want to join summer internship in your organisation.My area of interest is Finance.

I want to work with your organisation so that i can get experience of work and thereby i can prove and increased my knowledge.

So kindly let me know your response on
    Email id : monaligawai104@gmail.com

Monali Gawai.

5. WHITELOTUS says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Radhe shyam, a first year student of PGDM (finance major and marketing minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile. I am confident, hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    My e-mail id- RADHESL28@GMAIL.COM
    Contact no- 09393840355.

6. Sudha Lalitha says:

Iam doing my PGDM (Finance & Operations) in Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad and iam looking for Internship for my final semester. Please let me know if any opportunity is there in Hyderabad.

7. Sandhya Prajapati says:

Hello Sir,

This is Sandhya Prajapati.I am doing MBA in Finance in from Institute of Management Studies , DAVV Indore.
    i want to do my summer internship in Finance field in your company.
    so, kindly if you consider my request for the same.
    Thanks and regards

8. sharifmohammed says:

Hello sir,
    This is sharif, i’m pursuing MBA(HR) in Vasavi educational academy & i’m looking for internship for my final semester. please let me know if any opportunity is there in your organisaiton.

contact no : 8125744614

9. Sridhar vakkapati says:

Hello Sir,
    This is Sridhar vakkapati.I am doing MBA in Finance in from Institute of Public Enterprise , Hyderabad.
    i want to do my summer internship in Finance field in your company.
    so, kindly if you consider my request for the same.

Thanks and regards
    V.Sridhar
    e.mail:sri_vakkapati@yahoo.com

10. Five Star Hotel says:

I am Vicky Spore from Canada, Working with the Five Star Alliance Hotel Management; I wish to inform you about the placement of Hotel Jobs availability here in Canada. We seek Job-seekers, men and women, married and single, that would like to work and live in Canada .The Five Star Hotel will pay for your flight ticket and assist you to process your visa in your country of resident, if you are interested contact the secretary via E-mail :
    fivestaralliance@ymail.com
    And we shall reach you with the Hotel information immediately.
    Thanks.
    Vicky Spore.

11. D SRUTHI says:

hai sir gudevng im studying mba finanace in Hyderabad and iam looking for Internship for my final semester. Please let me know if any opportunity is there in Hyderabad.

12. Anshu Kumari says:

Hello Sir,

I am a student of Balaji College Pune with specialisation in Finance. I am looking for a summer internship (May 2017 -June 2017).
    I have done B.com in accounts. I have a good knowledge on Accounting.
    Please consider my Profile if you have any suitable Position for me.

Regards,