Horizon Software Services (HSS) Noida is an endeavor to excel in the field of automation and create world class training facility in Automation with certification. Our mission is to strive to develop quality manpower in the field of Industrial Automation. We hone the skills of already available talent in the market into a highly efficient workforce.

We already have pan India presence in terms of various ongoing engineering projects which would add on to our training facilities .

Location : Delhi & NCR » Noida » Noida

We offer Paid Internship, Live projects & running sites exposure

Internship Training on:
PLC
SCADA
HMI
VFD
SWITCHGEAR & INSTRUMENTATION
PANEL DESIGNING
NETWORKING
BUILDING AUTOMATION
PROJECT EXECUTION
HOT STAND BY

Related to : summer training, winter training, 45 days training, 6 months industrial training, plc training, scada training, vfd training

Contact : namrata
Mobile : 9212420645 [Send Free SMS]
Phone : 09212734621, 0120-4207185, 4207186
Address : Horizon Software Services (HSS) A-88, Sector 4, NOIDA
Website : http://www.hssacdemy.com

No Responses to “Summer training / Winter training with hands on experience and live projects at HSS (Paid Internship)”

1. ROSHAN says:

hello sir/madam….

i am very much interested in ur paid internship programme.i am a student of B.E. electronics and communication engg….so if u can please provide me the details at my id below…

kunwar002@gmail.com

2. MANOJ DWIVEDI says:

i am interested in paid internship please send me information on my id:manojthepandit@gmail.com

3. Web Master says:

Roshan and Manoj

Please contact Namrata at
    Mobile : 9212420645 [Send Free SMS]
    Phone : 09212734621, 0120-4207185, 4207186

4. Sahil says:

hello sir/madam….

sahil.vrm93@gmail.com

5. abhishekrathi says:

i am a student of b.tech electrical 2nd yr
    pls send me the deails at abhishek.rth@gmail.com

6. Pankaj says:

hello sir/ma'am,
    i'm interestred in intern. prog. i'm a second year student of an Integrated IT course.
    plz mail me details about this program
    my e-mail id is pankajrawal91@gmail.com

7. jagadeesh kumar says:

hello sir/madam;
    i wish to do internship in your reputed firm…please send the concerned information required to this email-id

kumar.jagadeesh3@gmail.com

8. anupam says:

hello ma'am/sir,
    i'm interested in doing internship in your firm.
    please mail me the details about this program..
    my mailing id is anupam2902@gmail.com

9. varun says:

hello sir/madam;
    i wish to do internship in your reputed firm…please send the concerned information required to this email id:
    varundubey@psit.in

10. rajat gupta says:

i am persuing b.tech. from vit university in computer science and i want to do summer internship,may i know the details at my id below:

gupta.rajat8@gmail.com

11. nishant says:

hello sir/madam;
    nishant1589@gmail.com

12. Deepak says:

hello sir/mam

i am a student of B-Tech 3rd year nd i`m interested in doing internship in your company.so plz send me detail in my id.
    deepaksharma226@gmail.co,

13. Sanjeev says:

Interested students ( computer science) for winter internship can send me updated resume on my mail id
    sanjeev.shukla@amcyone.com

14. Mohit Kumar says:

i am persuing b.tech. from IIIT ALLAHABAD in IT and i want to do summer internship,may i know the details at my id below:

kumarmohit346@gmail.com

15. Anuj Kumar says:

hello sir/mam

i am a student of B-Tech 3rd year computer science and engg. nd i`m interested in doing internship in your company.so plz send me detail in my id.

16. shashank shekhar says:

hello sir

i am very much interested in doing summer internship at your firm. I am in b.tech. 3rd year electrical engineering. kindly mail me the details at
    shashank29shekhar@gmail.com

17. joshua says:

I am 3rd year electronics ann communication engineering
    student. Iwould be very much interesred to do a summer intership in your firm.

joshuadavid4@gmail.com

18. pulak jain says:

sir

i am currently pursuing my btech in electronics and communication engineering and would like to apply for the internship at your company. pls provide me with the details on how to apply at

pppulakjain@gmail.com

19. Auro says:

Pllz send me the details for possibilities of a WInter Internship for 1 month with you firm

auroshisdas@gmail.com

20. ravi shanakar says:

hai
    i am ravi shankar studying b-tech 2nd year( electrical and electronics) at nit calicut
    i am interested in doing intern ship in your organisation
    please furnish me the details such as hoe to apply, place of internship ,etc
    please mail me as soon as possible to my email address
    ravishankarvr1@gmail.com

21. Anirban Samanta says:

Dear Sir,
    I am interested in your summer internship. I’m a B.Tech student in my 3rd year.
    Please send me the details of the program at anirban.pro@gmail.com.

22. rashmil says:

I am a B-Tech 3rd year student of Electronics & communication…………..i wud request u to send me a detailed programme of ur summer training.

23. Nikhil Sharma says:

Sir/Madam

Kindly mail me the details of your summer internship programs at nikks52@gmail.com
    I am a B.E. (Electrical) 3rd year student from Thapar University.

24. neeraj yadav says:

i am currently pursuing my btech in electrical engineering from iit delhi.i m intersted in your summer projects.plz send me the details of the same at neerajyadav022@gmail.com.

25. Chandrakanth says:

Iam currently pursuing my btech in Electronics and Electronics Communication Engg. in IIT Kharagpur.Im interested in summer project.Please send me the details of the same at my mail: itachiuchiha491@gmail.com