Summer training / Winter training with hands on experience and live projects at HSS (Paid Internship)

Horizon Software Services (HSS) Noida is an endeavor to excel in the field of automation and create world class training facility in Automation with certification. Our mission is to strive to develop quality manpower in the field of Industrial Automation. We hone the skills of already available talent in the market into a highly efficient workforce.

We already have pan India presence in terms of various ongoing engineering projects which would add on to our training facilities .

Location : Delhi & NCR » Noida » Noida

We offer Paid Internship, Live projects & running sites exposure

Internship Training on:
PLC
SCADA
HMI
VFD
SWITCHGEAR & INSTRUMENTATION
PANEL DESIGNING
NETWORKING
BUILDING AUTOMATION
PROJECT EXECUTION
HOT STAND BY

Related to : summer training, winter training, 45 days training, 6 months industrial training, plc training, scada training, vfd training

Contact : namrata
Mobile : 9212420645 [Send Free SMS]
Phone : 09212734621, 0120-4207185, 4207186
Address : Horizon Software Services (HSS) A-88, Sector 4, NOIDA
Website : http://www.hssacdemy.com

No comments to this article

1. ROSHAN

on October 11, 2009 at 6:59 am - Reply

hello sir/madam….

i am very much interested in ur paid internship programme.i am a student of B.E. electronics and communication engg….so if u can please provide me the details at my id below…

kunwar002@gmail.com

2. MANOJ DWIVEDI

on November 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm - Reply

i am interested in paid internship please send me information on my id:manojthepandit@gmail.com

3. Web Master

on November 20, 2009 at 10:34 am - Reply

Roshan and Manoj

Please contact Namrata at
    Mobile : 9212420645 [Send Free SMS]
    Phone : 09212734621, 0120-4207185, 4207186

4. Sahil

on December 1, 2009 at 11:41 am - Reply

hello sir/madam….

sahil.vrm93@gmail.com

5. abhishekrathi

on December 18, 2009 at 12:41 am - Reply

i am a student of b.tech electrical 2nd yr
    pls send me the deails at abhishek.rth@gmail.com

6. Pankaj

on December 21, 2009 at 7:13 pm - Reply

hello sir/ma'am,
    i'm interestred in intern. prog. i'm a second year student of an Integrated IT course.
    plz mail me details about this program
    my e-mail id is pankajrawal91@gmail.com

7. jagadeesh kumar

on January 3, 2010 at 10:55 am - Reply

hello sir/madam;
    i wish to do internship in your reputed firm…please send the concerned information required to this email-id

kumar.jagadeesh3@gmail.com

8. anupam

on February 2, 2010 at 9:34 am - Reply

hello ma'am/sir,
    i'm interested in doing internship in your firm.
    please mail me the details about this program..
    my mailing id is anupam2902@gmail.com

9. varun

on February 7, 2010 at 4:56 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam;
    i wish to do internship in your reputed firm…please send the concerned information required to this email id:
    varundubey@psit.in

10. rajat gupta

on February 14, 2010 at 10:41 am - Reply

i am persuing b.tech. from vit university in computer science and i want to do summer internship,may i know the details at my id below:

gupta.rajat8@gmail.com

11. nishant

on March 9, 2010 at 11:04 am - Reply

hello sir/madam;
    nishant1589@gmail.com

12. Deepak

on March 21, 2010 at 9:23 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam

i am a student of B-Tech 3rd year nd i`m interested in doing internship in your company.so plz send me detail in my id.
    deepaksharma226@gmail.co,

13. Mohit Kumar

on October 21, 2010 at 5:55 pm - Reply

i am persuing b.tech. from IIIT ALLAHABAD in IT and i want to do summer internship,may i know the details at my id below:

kumarmohit346@gmail.com

14. Anuj Kumar

on October 31, 2010 at 7:43 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam

i am a student of B-Tech 3rd year computer science and engg. nd i`m interested in doing internship in your company.so plz send me detail in my id.

15. shashank shekhar

on November 1, 2010 at 6:01 am - Reply

hello sir

i am very much interested in doing summer internship at your firm. I am in b.tech. 3rd year electrical engineering. kindly mail me the details at
    shashank29shekhar@gmail.com

16. joshua

on November 4, 2010 at 5:56 am - Reply

I am 3rd year electronics ann communication engineering
    student. Iwould be very much interesred to do a summer intership in your firm.

joshuadavid4@gmail.com

17. pulak jain

on November 17, 2010 at 6:54 pm - Reply

sir

i am currently pursuing my btech in electronics and communication engineering and would like to apply for the internship at your company. pls provide me with the details on how to apply at

pppulakjain@gmail.com

18. Auro

on November 20, 2010 at 11:03 am - Reply

Pllz send me the details for possibilities of a WInter Internship for 1 month with you firm

auroshisdas@gmail.com

19. ravi shanakar

on November 28, 2010 at 5:09 pm - Reply

hai
    i am ravi shankar studying b-tech 2nd year( electrical and electronics) at nit calicut
    i am interested in doing intern ship in your organisation
    please furnish me the details such as hoe to apply, place of internship ,etc
    please mail me as soon as possible to my email address
    ravishankarvr1@gmail.com

20. Anirban Samanta

on December 20, 2010 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am interested in your summer internship. I’m a B.Tech student in my 3rd year.
    Please send me the details of the program at anirban.pro@gmail.com.

21. rashmil

on December 28, 2010 at 6:13 am - Reply

I am a B-Tech 3rd year student of Electronics & communication…………..i wud request u to send me a detailed programme of ur summer training.

22. Nikhil Sharma

on December 30, 2010 at 12:07 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam

Kindly mail me the details of your summer internship programs at nikks52@gmail.com
    I am a B.E. (Electrical) 3rd year student from Thapar University.

23. neeraj yadav

on January 6, 2011 at 4:59 am - Reply

i am currently pursuing my btech in electrical engineering from iit delhi.i m intersted in your summer projects.plz send me the details of the same at neerajyadav022@gmail.com.

24. Chandrakanth

on April 1, 2011 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Iam currently pursuing my btech in Electronics and Electronics Communication Engg. in IIT Kharagpur.Im interested in summer project.Please send me the details of the same at my mail: itachiuchiha491@gmail.com