Marketing Internship at Pune with Treesha

Treesha is a group of software professionals having experience in Website Design & Web Development Services, Software development processes, application development using various technologies.

With the efficient collaboration of our team of experienced developers, analysts, project coordination leaders, web and graphics designers, quality assurance and beta testing specialists, we follow flexible, object oriented methodologies on each and every stage of development of our projects thus assuring to meet the expectations of our clients in the most systematic way.

Treesha is Calling Marketing Students for Summer Internship

1. Web / eMarketing
2. Space selling
3. Promotions
4. Events
5. Research

Location – Pune
Candidates from Pune only.
Please send across your CV for scheduling walk-in interview.

1st floor, Manik Prabhu Apt.,
Bhonde colony, Karve road,
Near Prime Furnishing showroom (Sonal hall bus stop)
Pune, Maharashtra, India.

No Responses to “Marketing Internship at Pune with Treesha”

1. mahima says:

hello sir,i want to apply for the internship but couldn't find any mail id to do the same.
    please send me same at

2. mahima says:

hello, i would like to apply for the internship but couldn't find any e-mail id.please mail d id on

3. Vinya says:

hi… sir…. i am from karnataka.. doing my 3d sem mba…. in marketing specilisation…
    i want to do internship in you company..
    please tell me some details about it…

4. Tushar says:

Dear Sir
    I am pursuing MBA from Maharastra Institute of technology(MIT) ,Pune. Before that I had already finished with my B.SC(Comp.Sci) and now I am interested to do Winter & Summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability….Sir i couldn't found any email-id in this kindly mail me Email id of company so that i will forward my resume..Thaks..
    Yours faithflly

5. Web Master says:

Mahima / Vinya / Tushar – The email id is mentioned above which is

6. rupeshrahane says:

respected sir
    i m pursuing mba in marketing. i m interested summer intership in our reputed org . plz give me the chance.

7. Sheetal Gajbhiv says:

Respected Sir
    I would like to do my summer internships from your organisation.I am doing my MBA (Marketing) from MIBS college Pune. I cant find any deatils on the web page i would appreciate if you could mail me your company id so that i can forward my resume.

8. debalina says:

i am pursuing m.m.m. from an institution affiliated to pune university for 3 months starting from april , i'm interested in only promotions and events since i have some experience tough nominal in these this feasible from your company?

9. Amit Borhade says:

I am doing MBA in 2nd semester(Marketing) .I would like to do summer intership with fast track in the feild of marketing. I also have 3 years of experiance in field of marketing. So kindly give me oppurtunity.I have also completed my B.E in Printing & Graphics technology .My email id is ( ) .

Yours Sincere,