Indian Oil Scholarships are the 450 Scholarships by Indian Oil for Students of 10+/ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA Courses. Indian opil is inviting applications from the students of these courses at various levels to give them scholarships ranging from 1000 to 2000 Rs per month
Click here for complete details of Indian Oil Scholarships
Last Date: 30/09/09
Source: Education India
250 scholarships for 10+/ITI: Scholarships for 10+/ITI will be as under and based on location of the School/College/Institute where admission has been taken in the academic year 2009-2010.
- North: Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & UT of Chandigarh : 50 Nos.
- East: Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal : 50 Nos.
- West: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Goa, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu : 50 Nos.
- South: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry : 50 Nos.
- North Eastern States, Sikkim & Islands : Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands,Lakshadweep, Minicoy, Aminidivi Islands etc: (Additional to East & South) : 40 Nos.
- Jammu & Kashmir : Jammu and Kashmir : 10 Nos.
200 scholarships for students pursuing 1st year of Engineering, MBBS and MBA courses: This will be done on on zonal merit basis. There will be only four zones, i.e., North, East, West and South for these three scholarships. J&K will be considered in North zone, North Eastern States and Sikkim will be considered in East and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy & Aminidivi Islands will be considered in South zone for Engineering, MBBS & MBA Scholarships. The candidates applying for scholarships in these three professional Streams must therefore quote North / East / West / South zones only (as applicable) in their case.
APPLICATION: Candidates studying in 11th standard, 1st year of a 2 year ITI course, 1st year of Engineering degree, MBBS and MBA in the academic year 2009-2010 are to apply through Online Application Form by logging on to
Such candidates need not send application form by post. In order to avoid Postal delay/loss in transit, Candidates are requested to fill the Online Application First.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Read at this link
LAST DATE: Last date of application to reach by 30th September 2009 by ordinary post, to the administrator of the scheme:
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
More Details: www.iocl.com