Summer / winter training in marketing research projects at Add Marc Advertising Pune

Add Marc is a Canadian concept based Advertising & Marketing Company, which deals in advertising, marketing & promotions for food & entertainment Industry across the country

Training Profile: Marketing Reserch Project related to food & Entertainment industry
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR
Location: Pune
Compensation: Stipened provided to trainee

Required Candidate Profile
Required freshers, Mba or BBA students for Marketing Reserch project,
Candidates should have good commuinacation skill and desire to learn and willing to accept challenges and ready to work hard in the field of marketing
Education: UG – B.B.A and PG – MBA/PGDM – Marketing

Contact Details

Company Name: Add Marc
Website: http://www.addmarcadvertising.com
Contact Name: Mahender
Email Address: addmarcjobs@gmail.com
Telephone: 09975493886,0120-32609561
Reference ID: STP 002 / Indianinternship.com

No comments to this article

1. jayant kumar

on October 2, 2009 at 6:17 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year B.Tech-Computer science engineering student at S.R.M UNIVERSITY, Chennai. I wish to undergo winter internship training this winter(duration : 1-1.5 months). As such i request your kindself to guide me in this regard.

Contact: jayant.amar@gmail.com/09962776087

2. Vinya

on October 3, 2009 at 5:12 pm - Reply

HI

Sir this is Vinayak Kittur from Belgaum.
    I am in MBA 3 sem marketing. I have sent request letter for summer internship in your company.

3. shailendra

on October 10, 2009 at 7:46 pm - Reply

hello i m a student of B.Tech. 3rd year (Food Technology) from Uttar Pradesh technical university .
    i request for summer training in your reputed company…..

4. hasu

on October 13, 2009 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Addmarc advertising pune.

I am Hasmukh Sorahtiya, pursuing PGDM(Marketing) from ISB&M(International School OF Business & Media), Pune. I am eager to join your Summer Internship programme in Marketing Research. I am BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) from Ahmedabad with specialization in marketing. I may be available from April-2010 to june-2010.

Hasmukh Sorathiya
    +91 9503339745
    E-mail:- h_k_sorathiya@yahoo.co.in

5. shashi's gyan

on November 1, 2009 at 9:29 pm - Reply

sir/madam
    Add marc advertising
    pune.

i have done B.E. in Electronics and Communication .Currently pursuing PGDM course from INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, ghaziabad. i have intense interest in marketing sector . I would like to join Add Marc advertising for my summer internship from april 2010 to june 2010.

shashi kant kumar
    contact-09871754056
    (shashi180687@ymail.com)

6. Priya Gupta

on September 10, 2010 at 4:20 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam,
    I am Priya Gupta pursuing my bachelors in mass communication degree from Symbiosis Institute of Mass communication. I am very passionate about advertising especially content writing and in future wish to be a part of an advertising firm. I am focusing my studies and research on the theories and practices of modern advertising.
    I sincerely hope your prestigious organisation can provide me with a chance to grow into an accomplished advertiser. Hence, a right internship at the right time in a right organisation is nothing less than a blessing well grounded.
    Thanking you,
    Priya gupta

7. gaurav namde.

on December 17, 2010 at 11:09 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    a am persuing mba (marketing) from sinhagad institute, pune. i wish to undergo winter intrnship training this winter for 1 month.As such i request u to kindly guide me in this concern.
    thanking you.

8. dhiraj baheti

on March 9, 2011 at 3:06 pm - Reply

hello, i m purcuing MBA I from Dr. Vikhe Patils PCMRD, Pune i m interested in Marketing n wish to undergo my summer internship with ur company for 2 months.

9. Abhishek Chauhan

on May 8, 2011 at 12:27 am - Reply

Sir, i have e-mailed you my resume at addmarcjobs@gmail.com. Kindly take a note of it.