SAP India needs M.Tech. / MS / BE / B.Tech interns at Bangalore

SAP India (www.sap.com) needs Engineering (M.Tech. / MS / BE / B.Tech) interns at Bangalore in the area of Software Development. Following are the details:
Job Description
  • Software Development and – design, coding , testing on ongoing Product Development.
  • Students from a reputed Engineering School pursuing a graduate degree (M.Tech./MS/BE/B.Tech) in Computer Engineering/IT/ECE and required to take up long term full time project work as part of the curriculum.
Desired Candidate Profile
  • We are looking for students who will be passing out in 2010, who are willing to work from Aug 09 to Jan 2010 as interns.
  • Education Criteria : 70% in 10th, +2. Current CGPA should be more than 70%.
Company Profile
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Hurry – applications open for limited period only!

1. abhishek surana

on September 1, 2009 at 5:50 pm - Reply

I am atudying at IIT Delhi.I am intersted in above intern. But the link given above is not working.Can you please reach me at abhisheksurana.iitd@gmail.com. and please ley me know if the intern is still available.

2. abhishek

on September 13, 2009 at 11:00 am - Reply

hello, link is not working.

3. priyanka

on September 18, 2009 at 7:52 am - Reply

I am atudying at SMIT,Sikkim.I am intersted in the above internship. But the problem is in d dates. Our college has given us Jan 2010 to May 2010 for internship. Can you please let me know the possibilites at priyanka.smit2006@gmail.com. Hoping for an early response.

4. ROSHAN

on October 11, 2009 at 7:17 am - Reply

Hello sir/madam…

I am a student of B.E. Electronics and Communication Engg…i am very much interested in this programme…i have all qualifications mentioned above…so if you can please semd me the details below..i will be thankful..

kunwar002@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply…

5. Web Master

on November 20, 2009 at 10:38 am - Reply

Sorry Guys – the registrations to this position are closed

Admin

6. roop

on September 7, 2010 at 11:02 am - Reply

I am roop mehta
    studying in final year
    btech it
    please provide me with details
    in roop.mehta@yahoo.co.in

7. sukhinder

on October 3, 2010 at 3:42 pm - Reply

could u plese give me information or link.i am doing my mtech in vlsi design.

8. agyapal singh

on October 14, 2010 at 3:22 pm - Reply

hi i m agyapal pursuing b.tech in computer science..i m interested in above intern.can u please let me know the possibilities at agya_love2003@yahoo.co.in

9. preethi

on December 24, 2010 at 5:36 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    This is preethi M.tech final year student.Any openenigs for internship for 2010 batch student and passed out in the year 2011.

10. Ajit

on January 9, 2011 at 5:53 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    This is Ajit M.tech first year student.Any openenigs for internship for 2011 batch student and passed out in the year 2012.

11. Sunil Kumar Jain

on January 12, 2011 at 5:51 am - Reply

I am M.tech CS student, I need one year internship in my M.tech program and i am interested to do the internship from Software Industry like Oracle, SAP, IBM etc. So please guide me how can i apply for the internship of these companies.

12. DARSANA

on March 29, 2011 at 12:06 pm - Reply

sir,
    im doing first year mtech ,i want to do my mtech project in mnc companies,can you give the companies that offers mtech projects

13. Rushil Garg

on October 11, 2013 at 6:26 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam, I am the student of 4th year b.tech(ECE).I want to do training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from BAHRA UNIVERSITY,SHIMLA(H.P) . How can i apply for training???? please give me proper guidence.

14. suresh

on September 28, 2015 at 2:05 pm - Reply

sir I’m pursuing 4th btech mechanical bt im interest to learn SAP course plz tell me sir am I eligible r not