HelloIntern ! If you are looking for internship say Hello here Intern

HelloIntern – How are you? We say to all of you – Hello Intern. You are here looking for internship? So all the visitors of this website. Why not say hello to all of them by writing few words about you in the comments below. May be you can also join our feed RSS or email. Or just join the group of our ever growing internship followers here by joining Indian Intenships on Google Freiend Connect (see sidebar for details).

Be a good surfer and say Hello Intern to other interns.

No comments to this article

1. Sunil K

on July 20, 2009 at 2:23 pm - Reply

Hi This is Sunil from JNTU – let me know if there are any internships for Computer Science in Hyderabad.

2. seenu1051@gmail.com

on July 27, 2009 at 6:11 am - Reply

hello interns,
    this sreenivas doing Mtech in RVCE,bang in IT DEPT
    looking for internships in bangalore please inform any interns is available

seenu1051@gmail.com

3. sagu

on July 29, 2009 at 8:19 am - Reply

Hello, my name is Sagarika. I would like to know if there are any internship programmes in computer science in Bangalore.

4. Aditya Bikram

on July 31, 2009 at 7:46 pm - Reply

Hello! I am Aditya Bikram Singh, student of 2nd year Power Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) from National Power Training Institute (Eastern Region) in Durgapur (W.B) under West Bengal University Of Technology (WBUT).

please inform me, if there are any internships available for my stream stated above.

I'll be highly grateful.

5. Kavita Bisht

on August 20, 2009 at 5:04 am - Reply

hi this is kavita from ubs chandigarh hr student looking for internship in customer services, fmcg,RETAIL SECTOR

6. NiRaJ Satnalika

on August 23, 2009 at 6:11 pm - Reply

Hello this is Niraj Satnalika B.Tech 3rd year do inform me if there is any internship oppurtunity my dept is Instrumentation though i want Internship from IT company as well

7. mohamed

on September 2, 2009 at 1:44 pm - Reply

Hello,
    I am Mohamed Fekih, student of 2nd year Telecommunication Engineering (telecom/computer science). I will be very grateful if you contact me for any internships available in summer 2010.
    my e-mail: fekih.mohamed@gmail.com

8. Deepthy

on September 5, 2009 at 4:02 am - Reply

hello this is deepthy, MBA(HR & Finance) 3rd sem, i would like to know if there is any apt internship opportunity available for HR or finance anywhere in india.

9. tabish

on September 7, 2009 at 6:54 pm - Reply

hello It is Tabish,B.tech(electronics & Instrumentation)(3-1),I would like to know any reputed company are having internship oppourtunity
    for instrumentation sector any where in India.
    thanks,

10. rex mystified

on October 1, 2009 at 9:59 am - Reply

hello this is Roshan Nale from NIT Hamirpur B.TECH 3rd yr Electrical and Electronics Engg. Dept please notify me if there is any scholarship , internship or summer training program suitable for my kind of candidature..

11. Vinya

on October 3, 2009 at 5:14 pm - Reply

HI

Sir this is Vinayak Kittur from Belgaum.
    I am in MBA 3 sem marketing. I am here for summer internship in good company.

12. naushin

on October 7, 2009 at 12:19 am - Reply

hello..dis is naushin..(b.tech 3rd yr electronics and communication engineering) lyk 2 knw if thrs any internship available in jaipur or delhi for winter 2009 or summer 2010..thanks

13. Kavish

on October 7, 2009 at 5:30 pm - Reply

Hello!!!
    I am Kavish, am in 3rd year doing engineering in IT in Mumbai.
    I am looking forward to do an internship in this winter.Please inform me if there is any.
    email-id:kavishagrawal99.99@gmail.com

14. ishansh

on October 9, 2009 at 8:36 am - Reply

Hello!!!
    I am Ishansh Niranjan,in 2nd year of B.Tech from Civil Engg.from IET,Lucknow.
    Iam looking forward for doing an internship in this winter.Please inform me if there is any.
    Thank You.
    email:rush2ishansh@hotmail.com

15. ROSHAN

on October 11, 2009 at 7:21 am - Reply

Hello sir/madam…

I am a student of B.E. Electronics and Communication Engg…if u can please help me to find an internship in some reputed company…please let me know…my email id is below…

kunwar002@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply…

16. PRAVEEN

on October 14, 2009 at 3:14 pm - Reply

hiii… intern..
    tis is praveen. im doing my b.tech v sem in ICT(information & comm techn). i would like to do an internship in this summer or winter in any organisation which deals with finance,marketing & s/w devlopment. would u plzz suggest me??????

17. Sreejit

on October 16, 2009 at 8:12 pm - Reply

Hiiii, This is Sreejit Das a final year student pursuing a 4year integrated BTech course in Instrumentation and Control Engineering at Academy of Technology under West Bengal University of Technology with a CGPA of 7.68/10.
    I am keen to have an internship in the field of Instrumentation for one month during December 26th 2009 to January 30, 2010.
    Please inform me about any such internship matching my profile at my id das.sreejit@gmail.com

18. Nikhil

on October 20, 2009 at 9:04 pm - Reply

HI,
    I am Nikhil final yr MBA-IT student from SICSR, with almost 2 yrs of work ex. in software industry after completing my BE(IT).
    looking for internship from jan-2010 till may 2010.

contact me @ – talk2me.nick@gmail.com

19. anubhav

on October 25, 2009 at 6:57 pm - Reply

myself Anubhav,
    I m doing B.Tech-CSE(V Sem) from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,Noida.
    plzzz let me know if there is any summer internship available 4 me in Noida….

20. mad

on October 26, 2009 at 9:24 am - Reply

hi……….i am Madhu Sankeerth (B.Tech second year Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Patna).I am looking forward to do an internship during my summer vacation………so plz let me know if any……..my email id:

madhusankeerth@gmail.com

waiting eagerly for a reply………..

21. kamya

on November 20, 2009 at 6:20 am - Reply

Hi i am karishma doing pgdbm(business management) from jaipur. plz suggest me sum gud companies in hr or finance for summe as well as winter internship
    email -karisma2k2@yahoo.co.in

22. Web Master

on November 20, 2009 at 10:41 am - Reply

Hey all you guys who have written above – thanks for writing on this post. We are taking all efforts to ensure that you get information on the latest intern openings all over India.

Keep writing here as who knows some of the prospective employer might be reading the comments! Whoa!

Admin

23. mudit

on December 7, 2009 at 9:42 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am MUDIT KHEMKA.I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of Information Technology in the National Institute of Technology,Durgapur.I would like to know if there are any internships or projects available during the summer of 2010.

24. nini

on January 11, 2010 at 8:11 am - Reply

hello
    its shivani sharma,persuing agri business management from URICM, gandhinagar.I am interested for the supply chain project for summer internship. Can u guide me for that or give me thatfmcg companies details who r providing internship for 2010
    my mail id: ninishukla@gmail.com

25. mana

on March 13, 2010 at 8:07 pm - Reply

Hello sir/madam…

I am a student of MBA+PGDBM …if u can please help me to find an internship for FINANCE in some reputed company…please let me know…my email id is below…

mpatra841@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply…

26. chandan

on April 7, 2010 at 3:32 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I Chandan kumar Varma Persuing PGDM, SUNDERDEEP COLLEGE OF MGT TECH with specialisation of , I am looking for summer MARKETING as a major and HUMAN RESOURCE as a minor internship in any FMCG company, in Patna. I m also interested on the research of the company's objectives.
    I'll be heartily obliged if you give the information regarding above mentioned request.
    With Regards
    Varma.chandan05 gmail.com

27. kr

on June 23, 2010 at 10:33 pm - Reply

sir/madam
    i m a b.e student in electronics and communication.just completed first year.i m looking for a summer internship in the month of july in any reputed company in patna.
    my email address is
    krkr48@gmail.com
    i will be obliged if you give me any information regarding it.

28. DHEERAJ KUMAR

on October 5, 2010 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I Dheeraj kumar Persuing PGDM,SINHGAD INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND RESEARCH,PUNE. I am looking for WINTER MARKETING internship in any FMCG company, in Patna.
    I’ll be heartily obliged if you give the information regarding above mentioned request.
    With Regards
    dkdheeraj68@gmail.com

29. ABINASH DASH

on December 24, 2010 at 5:55 am - Reply

Hello sir/madam…

I am a 3rd yr student of B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engg in NIT, Rourkela…if u can please help me to find an internship in some reputed company…please let me know…my email id is below…

abinashnit@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply…