Summer Internship in HR with Buzz Corporate Services Mumbai India

Buzz Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. is a leading placement company based in Mumbai. We are into People Outsourcing, providing recruitment solutions and HR consultancy. Currently, we are working with clients in the following verticals: Telecom, Courier & Logistics, FMCG, Retail, Media, IT & BPO, Financial services.
We have done recruitment in over 20 locations accross India.
Job Description
We like to introduce ourselves as a leading recruitment firm in Mumbai.
Buzz Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. is a HR Consultancy providing one-stop solutions for HR functions such as recruitment for temporary and permanent basis, outsourcing, and payroll management, training & development and executive search. As a HR Consultancy firm, we help organizations and individuals to achieve their highest level of professional competency.
We are looking out for students pursuing MBA (HR) for summer training. The name of the project is Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).  To know more about us you may check our company profile at
www.buzzcorporate.com
Contact Details: Buzz Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.
301 & 401A, 4th Floor, Rushabh Arcade,
Above Nakshatra Saree Shop,
Bazar Peth, Thane (W) – 400 601
Contact No: +91- 22 – 41616161 / 09820088546

No comments to this article

1. prachi

on May 13, 2009 at 2:56 pm - Reply

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing to you to express my interest and motivation in completing two to three month summer internship in your company.
    My name is Prachi Kale. I am currently a first year MBA student at Birla Institute of Science and Technology (UAE Campus). I am mostly interested in working in the “Human Resource Department” within the area of my specialization that is administrative, payroll, recruitment.
    I am confident that I will be an active, open minded and useful member to your team, willing to contribute during my internship. I am therefore very excited in becoming an intern in your company.
    My resume, enclosed herewith for your reference, contains additional information. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy with you.
    Thanking you for your attention,
    Yours truly,
    (Prachi Kale)

PRACHI PRAKASH KALE

Address:
    PlotNo. :RM-2, Suryaprakash CHS.,
    Milap Nagar, MIDC,
    Dombivli(E), 421203
    Email: prachi0kale@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE

To seek an internship in your company so that I can create a good platform by obtaining a responsible and challenging position where my education will have valuable application.

EDUCATION

(Pursuing) MBA, HR and Finance, March 2009,
    Birla Institute of Technology, UAE.
    Earned: Distinction in First Year.

Bachelor of Commerce, Baking and Insurance, March 2008,
    Model college, Mumbai University.
    Earned: First class.

COMPUTER SKILLS

Certified course of computer technology (CCCT).
    Raj Software Technology (India) Ltd.

Computer fundamentals and advanced MS word and Internet
    Communica Computer Academy (Thane).

COLLEGE PROJECTS

• Human Resource Information System.
    • Concurrent audit.
    EXTRA CIRRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Seminars.
    • Organized seminar on Time Management (Mumbai Dabbawallas).

Played active role in.
    • National Association of Disable Enterprises.
    • Cause and Welfare of Handicapped.
    • Indian Leprosy Foundation (ILF).
    ADDITIONA INFROMATION

Date of Birth : 1st September 1987

Passport No. : G5986152

2. Vianayak

on May 29, 2009 at 3:30 pm - Reply

Sir I want summer project in our company I feel we have place in our company
    sir I am MBA student from pune
    and my email is vinuwaghmre@gmail.com,vinuwaghmare@yahoo.com

3. robit

on December 29, 2009 at 7:12 am - Reply

Sir I want summer project in our company I feel we have place in your company
    sir I am MBA student from ibs kochi
    and my email id is robit_gupta2005@yahoomail.com
    my contract no. is +919539117030

4. jisha

on December 31, 2009 at 2:43 am - Reply

Sir i an mba student from chennai(loyola institute of business admn-LIBA) looking for a summer internship in the hr profile
    emailid:jisha.moses@gmail.com

5. Sneha Gharat

on November 1, 2010 at 12:05 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of Indira Institute of Business Management, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue specialisation in HR. So i want an opportunity to work with your company for my summer project for 2-3 months related to HR.
    my email id is sneha.gharat2010.11@gmail.com.

6. Sandeep Iyer

on February 8, 2011 at 9:04 am - Reply

Hi

can u provide me the HR email so that i can forward my resume for the same..!

awaiting for your reply…

7. Ashish Goyal

on March 13, 2011 at 1:49 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute Of Management Information And Technology, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai pursuing my first year of PGDBM. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 2 months as my summer internship (May and June).
    Email – goyal.ashish.27@gmail.com
    Mobile – 91 8082055137

8. ajay pramaod surve

on March 29, 2011 at 6:06 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of yadhavroa tasgoankar school of business management And pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 3months as my summer internship (May , June & july).

9. Sona Thakur

on May 5, 2011 at 11:33 am - Reply

Sir, I am doing MPM from MIT-Pune.I want summer project in your company related to HR.I want to join your organisation to gain knowledge & work for two month as my summer internship.

10. Seyed

on May 12, 2011 at 5:29 am - Reply

Rspected sir/madam,

Iam pursuing my MBA HRM in University of Wales (UK)London Holborn College. I like to do internship for my summer vacation.is there any chance for me to join in your concern to develop my growth.my vacation starts on 18-may i have 3 months vacation.

With regards,
    Seyed.

11. Sujoya Basu

on May 18, 2011 at 10:53 am - Reply

Hi

I have just finished a diploma in Management with IT from Kolkata. Can u provide me the HR email and other contacts so that I can forward my resume for the same..!
    My email id : friend350@cooltoad.com