Indian Instiute of Technology, Guwahati Presents Summer Internship Program in Robotics and Embedded ‘C’ in Association with Robosapiens India For All engineering graduate and undergraduate Students.
Total (90 Seats)
Program outline: Course Content
• Embedded System Design: An Introduction
• Microcontrollers & their Architecture
• Deal with 8051 and AVR Microcontrollers
• Introduction to Embedded C and Programming
• Interfacing of peripherals to Microcontrollers
• Exposure to Different communication protocols
• Designing & interfacing of different kind of sensors
• Actuators and motors drivers and their interfacing i.e Steeper motor, DC motor, AC motor
• Interfacing of display devices. i.e LED LCD
• PCB designing
12 build in ROBOTICS Application
1. Snooker Playing Robot(Wired Robot)
2. Line Follower Without microcontroller,
3. Line follower with microcontroller,
4. Wireless Robot,
5. Computer controlled Robot,
6. Sound operated Robot,
7. Mobile operated Robot,
9. Edge Avoider Robot,
10. Wall follower Robot,
11. Grid Solver Robot,
12. Underwater Robot,
Certification: An Internationally Valid ‘Certificate of excellence’ By IIT-Guwahati and Robosapiens India would be provided to all Participants.
Eligibility: All Indian graduate and undergraduate engineering students are eligible for this program.
Duration: 30 days
Fee Structure: This is a paid program and the fee is Rs. 5400/- (Including taxes @12.36% extra)
Training Kit (optinal): Training kit of this program includes all necessary equipment and hardware to design the above mentioned robots, including AVR development board and microcontroller Universal Programmer, sensors, motor, software suit etc. Cost 3500/- Taxes Included
How to Apply:
Step 1: Get yourself registered on our website. And obtain a unique registration No.
for registration visit:
Step 2: wait for the mail confirming your final selection for the program.
Step 3: Deposit your fee to our online Bank Account specified on page below:
Step 4: Send us the scan copy of deposition slip along with your unique registration No.
Step 5: Receive your SIP EntryPass Via Email.
Important Dates :
1st batch starting from 25th May’09. last date of registration 15th May’09
2nd Batch starting from 1st June 2009, last date of registration 20th May’09
3rd Batch starting from 8th June 2009, Last date of registration 28th May’09
4th batch starting from 15th June 2009(only 30 seats) Last date of registration 5th June’09.
Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Coordinator, +91-9990203445, +91-9212521338
Aman Sethi, Convener, +91-9718378963
Malay Bisht, Secrearty +91-9411375464