Amazon India – Internships at Development Center India

Internships are of great importance for two reasons:
  1. Classroom experience and real-world work experience are two very different things. First (and probably most important), you will not know if your chosen career field is right for you until you have worked in the actual setting and had exposure to people doing the type of work you imagine, so you have an accurate picture of the work involved and whether it will be fulfilling for you.
  2. Second, we do make hiring decisions based on demonstrated career-related experience during the college years. In order to be competitive in the job market, this could be your opportunity to demonstrate your seriousness about the career field, interests and capabilities.
There will be little distinction between you and the regular Amazon employee. Expect to interact with your mentor and participate as part of the development team and be responsible for your own deliverables. This may include analysis, design, programming, quality assurance, and quite possibly all of the above and more. We want you to be open-minded, try new things, to take risks and bite off a piece of a real project right away. Attend the brown-bag sessions with business leaders and ask questions. Get involved, participate, learn, work hard, have fun, and make history!
Currently we hire summer interns to work from early May ? mid July. We accept applicants from students who have completed their third year of B.E./B. Tech, first year of M.E./M. Tech, or fourth year of Dual Degree studies in the area of Computer Science or relevant field. To apply, click here
OR

1. gaurav

on May 17, 2009 at 4:04 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I am B-Tech final yr. student from I.T-B.H.U. . I would like to do intern of 4 to 6 month duration .
    I want to know you are giving intern to final yr. student or not.

2. Ishant

on May 19, 2009 at 4:46 am - Reply

Sir,
    Other than B tech, do u provide internships to MBA's as i am a student of MBA at Graphic Era University, Dehradun. As I wish to do my internship from your organisation.

Thanks & Regards
    Ishant Bhat
    09997476845

3. S.Mohan

on July 2, 2009 at 1:07 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a final year MBA graduate getting specialized in Marketing at Bangalore Managment Academy, Bangalore. Also, I have graduated in B-Tech Industrial Biotechnology at Bharath University, Chennai. Do I have the chance for Internship in your esteemed Organization?

Regards

S.Mohan Reddy
    email id: sanamohanreddy@gmail.com

4. mariam

on December 8, 2009 at 8:44 pm - Reply

HI sir,
    Im in my MBA final yr specializing in Finance and i Graduated in B.com. from Hyderabad. Do i stand A chance for an internship from your organization.
    Thank you.
    Mariam
    mariam1764@gmail.com

5. deepika

on January 25, 2010 at 7:31 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am in MBA 2nd semester and want to do specialisation in marketing. Can I apply for the internship.
    Thank You.

Deepika Lohan
    email id:deepikalohan@yahoo.com

6. deepika

on January 25, 2010 at 7:40 am - Reply

Eespected Sir,
    I am in MBA 2nd Semester and want to do major in marketing. Can i apply for your internship.

Thank You.
    Deepika Lohan
    email id: deepikalohan@yahoo.com

7. sankij

on February 14, 2010 at 7:35 am - Reply

hello sir i am the student of 2nd sem mba and intersted in summer training with you.i have completed my B.E. in Electronics and Communication.

waiting for your favorable reply

Sandip Kukadia
    cont:sandip_nav@yahoo.co.in

8. RAJA PAVAN

on May 3, 2010 at 4:40 am - Reply

Hi sir,

I am RAJA PAVAN intrested to do summer project during the months of May and June.I did my UG in EEE stream.

Kindly reply to my mail jrajapavan@gmail.com

9. akhila

on May 26, 2010 at 8:22 pm - Reply

hello sir
    i am doing MBA second semester and intersted in summer training with you.i have completed my B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication.

Akhila
    akhilaoruvingal@gmail.com

10. ravi ranjan

on June 10, 2010 at 7:41 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i am pursuing MBA from UPTU, and eagerly looking for an internship as my summer training.i have done my BE from R.V.C.E, bangalore. how can i apply for it.
    thanking you,
    ravi ranjan.

11. vasishta

on November 30, 2010 at 3:33 pm - Reply

hi,
    iam persuing my second year in electronics and electricals engineering in hyderabad,
    do i have a chance for an internship from your esteemed organisation.

12. Sagnik Roy

on January 22, 2011 at 9:19 am - Reply

Sir,

I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.

Do I stand a chance for an Internship from your Organization and if I can how should I apply?

Kindly reply to my mail:

sagnikroy59@gmail.com

13. Souvik Kumar Saha

on February 4, 2011 at 6:36 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am doing my BE in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.

Do I stand a chance for an Internship in your Organization and if I can, how should I apply?

Kindly reply to my mail:
    souviksaha@ymail.com
    Contact no.:
    9477008333

14. priyanka basavaraju

on October 4, 2013 at 11:35 am - Reply

Hi,

This is Priyanka am doing my MBA (Hr ) final year in Bangalore at BNMIT , how do I apply for an internship

15. jaswath

on October 31, 2013 at 1:35 pm - Reply

sir,
    i know i am to late for the internship application , and it would be my privilege to do internship in your office sir i am pursuing my fourth year i am good at java , c and uml diagrams ..

thanking you
    kindly replay to my email id

16. shruthi

on February 2, 2014 at 9:56 am - Reply

i am a BBA student from ICFAI business school. I want to know if i can join as an intern in your esteemed organization for 2 months.

17. Amit Ranjan

on March 30, 2014 at 11:26 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at RGPV University,Bhopal. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.

18. jyoti

on April 9, 2015 at 5:37 pm - Reply

i am M.B.A. (fresher) want to do internship .can i apply ?

19. vinay s kulkarni

on May 2, 2015 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Sir am doing my MCA.Now am in 4th semester.
    Am glad to know when will ur internship program starts?
    Please leave me a mail when it starts to select.

20. Anamika Shrivastava

on November 25, 2015 at 8:40 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am doing my second year of B.Tech in electronics and communication.
    Do I have a chance for an internship?.

Thank you.

21. selvakarthik

on December 16, 2015 at 1:40 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    I am doing my finial year of BE.COMPUTER SCIENCE , so I need to know how can I get an internship and what should I have to do to get an internship and how should I apply for it.

22. Madhumati Sengupta

on February 28, 2016 at 6:05 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I have done BBA in Retail Service and at present a first year student of PGDM at Jagannath International Management School New Delhi.
    I am interested to do summer internship in your organization in May – June 2016 at your Kolkata Office.
    Regards
    Madhumati Sengupta

23. Daksha

on April 2, 2016 at 8:49 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am in MBA 2nd semester and want to do specialisation in marketing. Can I apply for the summer internship in your organization?
    Thank You.

24. Abhinav Kumar Tiwari

on May 14, 2016 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am in 2nd semester of my MBA course from Army Institute Of Management Kolkata. My specialisation is marketing. This is the time for my internship, so am looking for the same. Do I get the opportunity to get learn from such a reputed company of yours.

Regards
    Abhinav Kumar Tiwari

25. Nishant jain

on June 13, 2016 at 2:52 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am in 2nd semester of my MBA course from MDS university, Ajmer. This is the time for my internship, so am looking for the same. Do I get the opportunity to get learn from such a reputed company of yours.

Regards
    Nishant jain

26. Kriti Sinha

on September 17, 2016 at 6:00 am - Reply

Hello Sir!
    This is Kriti Sinha from SRM University, Chennai currently in 3rd year in the Computer Science department. I would like to apply for internship for Nov-Dec-Jan period. Please inform me about the necessary procedures to be called for the interview.
    Thanks and Regards.
    Kriti Sinha

27. Punsay

on January 2, 2017 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student and I have completed my 5th semester. Do I stand a chance for an internship from your organization.

Punsay