Amazon India – Internships at Development Center India

Internships are of great importance for two reasons:
  1. Classroom experience and real-world work experience are two very different things. First (and probably most important), you will not know if your chosen career field is right for you until you have worked in the actual setting and had exposure to people doing the type of work you imagine, so you have an accurate picture of the work involved and whether it will be fulfilling for you.
  2. Second, we do make hiring decisions based on demonstrated career-related experience during the college years. In order to be competitive in the job market, this could be your opportunity to demonstrate your seriousness about the career field, interests and capabilities.
There will be little distinction between you and the regular Amazon employee. Expect to interact with your mentor and participate as part of the development team and be responsible for your own deliverables. This may include analysis, design, programming, quality assurance, and quite possibly all of the above and more. We want you to be open-minded, try new things, to take risks and bite off a piece of a real project right away. Attend the brown-bag sessions with business leaders and ask questions. Get involved, participate, learn, work hard, have fun, and make history!
Currently we hire summer interns to work from early May ? mid July. We accept applicants from students who have completed their third year of B.E./B. Tech, first year of M.E./M. Tech, or fourth year of Dual Degree studies in the area of Computer Science or relevant field. To apply, click here
OR

17 Responses to “Amazon India – Internships at Development Center India”

1. gaurav says:

Hi,
    I am B-Tech final yr. student from I.T-B.H.U. . I would like to do intern of 4 to 6 month duration .
    I want to know you are giving intern to final yr. student or not.

2. Ishant says:

Sir,
    Other than B tech, do u provide internships to MBA's as i am a student of MBA at Graphic Era University, Dehradun. As I wish to do my internship from your organisation.

Thanks & Regards
    Ishant Bhat
    09997476845

3. S.Mohan says:

Respected Sir,

I am a final year MBA graduate getting specialized in Marketing at Bangalore Managment Academy, Bangalore. Also, I have graduated in B-Tech Industrial Biotechnology at Bharath University, Chennai. Do I have the chance for Internship in your esteemed Organization?

Regards

S.Mohan Reddy
    email id: sanamohanreddy@gmail.com

4. mariam says:

HI sir,
    Im in my MBA final yr specializing in Finance and i Graduated in B.com. from Hyderabad. Do i stand A chance for an internship from your organization.
    Thank you.
    Mariam
    mariam1764@gmail.com

5. deepika says:

Respected Sir,
    I am in MBA 2nd semester and want to do specialisation in marketing. Can I apply for the internship.
    Thank You.

Deepika Lohan
    email id:deepikalohan@yahoo.com

6. deepika says:

Eespected Sir,
    I am in MBA 2nd Semester and want to do major in marketing. Can i apply for your internship.

Thank You.
    Deepika Lohan
    email id: deepikalohan@yahoo.com

7. sankij says:

hello sir i am the student of 2nd sem mba and intersted in summer training with you.i have completed my B.E. in Electronics and Communication.

waiting for your favorable reply

Sandip Kukadia
    cont:sandip_nav@yahoo.co.in

8. RAJA PAVAN says:

Hi sir,

I am RAJA PAVAN intrested to do summer project during the months of May and June.I did my UG in EEE stream.

Kindly reply to my mail jrajapavan@gmail.com

9. akhila says:

hello sir
    i am doing MBA second semester and intersted in summer training with you.i have completed my B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication.

Akhila
    akhilaoruvingal@gmail.com

10. ravi ranjan says:

respected sir,
    i am pursuing MBA from UPTU, and eagerly looking for an internship as my summer training.i have done my BE from R.V.C.E, bangalore. how can i apply for it.
    thanking you,
    ravi ranjan.

11. vasishta says:

hi,
    iam persuing my second year in electronics and electricals engineering in hyderabad,
    do i have a chance for an internship from your esteemed organisation.

12. Sagnik Roy says:

Sir,

I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.

Do I stand a chance for an Internship from your Organization and if I can how should I apply?

Kindly reply to my mail:

sagnikroy59@gmail.com

13. Souvik Kumar Saha says:

Sir,
    I am doing my BE in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.

Do I stand a chance for an Internship in your Organization and if I can, how should I apply?

Kindly reply to my mail:
    souviksaha@ymail.com
    Contact no.:
    9477008333

14. priyanka basavaraju says:

Hi,

This is Priyanka am doing my MBA (Hr ) final year in Bangalore at BNMIT , how do I apply for an internship

15. jaswath says:

sir,
    i know i am to late for the internship application , and it would be my privilege to do internship in your office sir i am pursuing my fourth year i am good at java , c and uml diagrams ..

thanking you
    kindly replay to my email id

16. shruthi says:

i am a BBA student from ICFAI business school. I want to know if i can join as an intern in your esteemed organization for 2 months.

17. Amit Ranjan says:

Sir,
    I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at RGPV University,Bhopal. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.