Reliance Capital is looking for Summer Interns for Delhi region. Reliance Capital is one of India’s leading and fastest growing private sector financial services companies, and ranks among the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth.
Reliance Capital has interests in asset management and mutual funds, life and general insurance, private equity and proprietary investments, stock broking and other activities in financial services. More details can be found on websites:
www.reliancecapital.co.in
www.reliancemutual.com
www.reliancelife.co.in
www.reliancegeneral.co.in
www.reliancemoney.com
Internship profile
Reliance Capital has internship job profiles in the areas of:
  • Sales & Marketing
  • Human Resources (HR)
  • Operations
Location
Delhi
Desired candidate profile
  • We are looking for young, enthusiastic students
  • MBA in Marketing / HR / Operations / Finance
Stipend:
Based on Performance (will be extending PPOs to the deserving candidates)
How to Apply:
Applications are closed for this internship.

No Responses to “Internship with Reliance Capital at Delhi for Sales and Marketing, HR and Operations”

1. R.B. says:

i am doing mba in poona school of business, Pune
    i want to do summer internship with ur company in marketing. my email id is rb.khyalia08@gmail.com

2. nishat says:

i m doing MBA from Jamia hamdard,New Delhi
    i want to do my summer internship with your company…my email id is p.nishat2009@gmail.com

Nishat parveen

3. Mirza Faran says:

I am MIRZA FARAN pursuing M.B.A from Annamalai University with dual spcialization finance and I nternational Trade in regular mode and PGDM in Marketing (Distance). Now I am looking for Summer Training in finance with your organization.I hope my application will get your kind consideration.My e mail ID is faran2009@gmail.com

4. kundan says:

sir i am doing mba from dpatil institute pune
    I want to do internship in this company as i dont expect an commision or any other allowences. my specialisation is in finance but i can do any type of work during intern.
    m E id-listen_john@yahoo.com

thanks & regards

kundan

5. kundan says:

Sir i am doing mba from pune in d y patil college & i am interested to do internship in this company as i dont expect any allowences.
    i am preferring finance as specialisation and i can do any financial work.

thanks & regards

kundan

6. Bidyut says:

Hai..I am Bidyut Chowdhury pursuing MBA from NDIMS and I've compleated my internship from Bajaj Capital.Can any one mail me a complete project on Bajaj Capital…I will be grateful to the person.I don't ahve any idea of designing project.
    Please mail it to mailbidyut.84@bajajcapital.com
    My contact Number – 09953024201

7. bogaram says:

sir ,Iam BORGARAM DEURI Pursuing MBA from NATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, BANGALORE under Sikkim Manipal university with Specialization Marketing & PGPM.I am looking internship project in marketing in your company during October-December 2009 .Hope i will get positive response from you. My e-mail ID -bramdeuri@yahoo.com

8. aabbu says:

sir i am doing mba+pgpm in AIBM college pune and i want to do summer internship in your company …please tell me how to apply .my E-mail id is:-aabbu007@gmail.com

9. khushboo says:

I am doing my MBA from Alliance Business School,Bangalore and have taken finance as my specialization. My internship will start from November 1st. I have a work experience in ernst and Young , bangalore for 7 months. I want to do summer internship in your company …please tell me how to apply .my E-mail id is:- leave2god@yahoo.co.in

10. sal says:

Dear sir,
    I am Salma khanum Persuing M.B.A in Rajiv gandhi institute,Bangalore would like to do summer project work on Human Resource Management in your esteemed organization.I am requesting you to grand me an opportunity for the same.
    looking forward for your positive response.
    thanks & regards,
    SALMA KHANUM

11. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

12. kuldeep says:

Hello sir/mam
    I am kuldeep tiwari, doing MBA from Sva sivani Institute of Management at secunderabad. I want to join your organization from sip fron April 2010-May 2010.I selected marketing as major specialisation. plz give me a chance in ypour organization.My e-mail id is vikaskuldeep@rediffmail.com

13. tahir says:

dear sir,
    myself mohammad tahir hussain n i m doing MBA from GGSIPU, new delhi. i want to do summer training in ur co. in financing special area.sothat, i m eagerly waiting for ur permission.
    here is my e-mail—
    mdtahir_hussain@yahoo.com

14. sonu says:

Respected sir/madam,

I am Rahul pursing MBA(MM) and i would be please if you allow me to do project in your company. would like to state that i am very much interested in doing winter training programme in your organisation and I am doing my M.B.A. from Darwin School of Business.So I would like to request you to grant my prayer.I will be avilable from 1st january2010 .
    Ph.no.9864073263 & 9706073263.
    My id rahul23_niit23@sify.com

15. ravit says:

I am ravit singh pursuing MBA-IB from Amity international business school & i would like to do my summer internship in finance from your esteemed organization.
    i would be thankful if you provide me with information regarding the internships on my email-id ravitsinghair@gmail.com

16. swathi says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to draw your kind attention that I am Swathi V.N. pursuing my 1st year MBA in VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology Business School)

I am keen in startying my career in Finance sector and one could not have better option than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organisation.

I am confident that given a chance i would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging my qualifications and skills.

I would be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my skills

Thanking you,
    Swathi V.N.
    +91 9940342180
    swathivn@yahoo.com

17. madhuri says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Madhuri Singh, pursuing MBA-HR from Amity Business School,Noida. I wish to do my summer internship during May-June 2010 from your esteemed organization.
    I would be very greatful if you grant me this opportunity.
    Looking forward to your positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhuri Singh
    9717075545
    madhurisingh298@gmail.com

18. PRARTHANA says:

I am doing MBA from Amity International Business School,Amity University,Noida in International Business. Our college provides dual specialisation and i am going to take finance as my second specialisation. As per the course structure i have to undergo suumer internship starting from May 2010. I am very much interested to do my summer internship at your esteemed organisation.
    As per my career is concerned I have completed Bcom having accountancy as major subject. I have secured first class throughtout my career.
    I will be highly oblized if this chance is given to me. I will be waiting for a positive response from your side. Thank You..
    Regards
    Prarthana Bordoloi
    Amity International Business School,
    Amity University(sector-44),Noida
    E-mail:prarthana.bordoloi@gmail.com
    Ph No:09717153329/09435092354

19. imon says:

Sir
    I am pursuing my 1st year in MBA from SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT,BANGALORE with major in marketing and eagerly looking for an opportunity to work with Reliance group of industries in the Retail or FMCG sector. So if possible please share the procedure of applying to the Industry for Summer-Internship '10 at my mail id: arunava_nsec_cse@yahoo.co.in

20. soulovsmou says:

soumik
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to draw your kind attention that I am Soumik jana pursuing my 1st year MBA in NIILM-CMS (Northern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management, Centre for Management Studies)

Thanking you,
    Soumik Jana
    +91 9716076863
    soumik_diatm@yahoo.coin

21. irshad says:

Dear sir / Madam,
    I am a graduate in Civil Engineering and now am pursuing my MBA 4th sem specialised in MARKETING at St.Johns College Pathanamthitta,Kerala. as a part of my curriculam i have to do a project, i would like to do my summer internalship ptroject in your organisation. waitng for your reply.
    thanking you,
    Irshad.s.k
    mob:09447521553
    e-mail: irshu_sk4u@yahoo.co.in

22. Rishi says:

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing Master of Marketing Management from institute of business management(IBMR)Pune university,Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.I wish to do my summer internship during May-June 2010 from your esteemed organization.

your faithfully,
    Rishi kant
    Mo.NO.-09762189594
    Email Id:-rishi3108@gmail.com

23. RAHUL says:

Respected sir/ mam

I am Rahul Kumar pursuing MBA in Finance from IIEBM(Indian Institute Of Education And Business Management), PUNE. I am looking Summer Internship in Finance. If there is any requirement in your organistion .
    plz give me a chance
    Thanking You
    RAHUL KUMAR
    9579772794
    rk.arora1987@gmail.com

24. amol says:

Resp.sir,
    myself Amol jadhav,im MBA 1st yr student of sinhgad collg.pune.i hav done BE MECHANICAL.and im interested in operations mgt.i wish to do summer traing in operations at ur company.so.plz give me a golden chance.
    Email id-amolj23@gmail.com

25. Soma says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    I,m Soma Ghosh, a student 2nd semester of G D Goenka World Institute, Lancaster University, U.K(Gurgaon) want to do summer internship (May-June) in your respected Organization in HR/ Finance field. I’ve completed my graduation on Bachelor in Hospital Management(BHM) from Kolkata with 71.4%. My e-mail ID:sghosh.1918@rediffmail.com , Mob: 9818230114 / 09874137576. Please tell me the procedure for the application as an intern. Please help me Sir.
    Thanking You
    Soma Ghosh

26. shashi says:

Hello sir/Madam
    I am Shashi Kumar,persuing PGDM(Finance+mktg) 1st year from Management Education & Research Institute, New Delhi.I am also persuing M.Com in Banking & Insurance Mngmnt(correspondence) simultaneously.I am eagerly interested in doing summer training in your company.I am looking forward for your positive reply.

my id.-kumarshashi2011@gmail.com

27. matu says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Miss Kaberi Das,currently pursuing Full Time Mba from IIPM,New Delhi.I am very much interestd to do my Summer Training in your organisation.I would also like to inform you that I have an experience of 40 months(15 mnths in Airtel and 25 mnths in Reliance BPO as a team leader.I will be very much obliged to work in your organisation.So plz gv me a chance.
    Email id-kaberidas84@gmail.com and kaberidas84@yahoo.co.in

28. madhu says:

Respected sir,
    iam the MBA II SEM student of RAISONI GROUP OF INSTITUTE, iwant to do a summer intern in your company{finance}.if there is any place in your company give me achance to work in yopur company.
    email id- prajapati.madhu@gmail.com

29. priti says:

Respected SIR/MAM,
    Myself Priti Kumari wants to do summer internship from your respected organization.
    Pursuing MBA(HR+MLM) from Singhad Institute Of Business Administration & Research, PUNE.
    I will be very thankful of you to give me a chance to sharpen my bright future from your organization.
    Please SIR give me one chance to join your organization.
    Email: pritikumari.dream@gmail.com
    Priti.kumari31@yahoo.com

30. prashu says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is prashant singh, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at pune university.i am an B. pharma. graduate and also have 1 year experience in sales and marketing. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

e-mail ID: singh.prashu@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09579532808

31. Amit says:

Respected Sir,
    I Amit Sharma,student of Oriental Institue of Management,Vashi doing my MMS,would like to gain the opportuninty of working with you as a summer intern.Kindly mail me the information on my email id-amitfromoim@gmail.com

32. sandeep says:

I am sandeep dutta of global institute of management and technology AICTE approved PGDM 2nd semester looking for summer internship in finance and marketing.please me out

33. sandeep says:

I m looking for summer internship in marketing and finance of global institute of management and technology Noida aicte approve PGDM 2nd semester my name is sandeep dutta . MOBILE 9811536526. email id sandeep.dutta40@yahoo.com thank u

34. manish says:

Sir I am a student of of mba in international business with marketing as specialization from AMITY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL.Sir I would like to work with your company as a summer internship trainee.My email id is manish.tuli@rediffmail.com.
    THANKS

35. kissi, akku says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Rachana Panwar , pursuing MBA 2nd sem from GRAPHIC ERA UNIVERSITY, DEHRADUN.
    I want to do my summer training from your well known reputed organisation.I will be very thankful to you if you give an opportunity for working with you.

hoping for favorable reply

Yours
    Rachana Panwar
    Email ID :rachana34915@gmail.com
    panwar_rachana@yahoo.in

36. Imtiaz says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am Imtiaz Ahmed,a 2nd sem student of NSB School of Business,New Delhi.My specialization subject is in Marketing.
    Sir/Mam,i want do my summer internship from RELIANCE CAPITAL in Guwahati.
    I would be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure.
    Thanking You,
    Imtiaz Ahmed
    +919015177595
    email id-imtiaz.ahmed15@gmail.com

37. shailesh says:

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing
    PGDBM,POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT from M.S RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BANGALORE and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.I wish to do my summer internship during april-June 2010 from your esteemed organization.
    Kindly mail me the information on my email id-shailesh29shid@gmail.com

38. trupti says:

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing MBA from G.H.RAISONI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,AMARAVATI UNIVERSITY.AMARAVATI and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.I wish to do my summer internship during May-June 2010 from your esteemed organization.

your faithfully,
    Trupti khade
    Mo.NO.-09096458405
    Email Id:-khade27trupti@gmail.com

39. WHITELOTUS says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Radhe shyam, a first year student of PGDM (finance major and marketing minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile. I am confident, hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    My e-mail id- RADHESL28@GMAIL.COM
    Contact no- 09393840355.

40. aditya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305,9816710240
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

41. Rishika says:

hi dear sir / ma'am
    i am pursuing my MBA from G.L. BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company. Kindky mail me the information on my mail id rishikatripathi09@gmail.com and i want to do the internship in H.R.

42. Suraj says:

I am doing my MBA from Academy of Business Management,Tourism & Research,Bangalore and have taken Human Resourse as my specialization. My internship will start from 15 May 2010. I have an work experience in Recruitment for 1Year and I also worked for Cisco Webex bangalore for 6 months. I want to do summer internship in your esteem organisation …please tell me how to apply .My E-mail id is:- suraj_2006_in@yahoo.co.in

43. swatantra says:

Respacted Sir,

I am swatantra kumar singh a first year student of PGDM (marketing major and IT minor) from 'BUSINESS SCHOOL OF DELHI" in greater-noida. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile.I am confident,hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.I request you to kindly consider me for the same.

Regards
    swatantra kumar singh
    email-swatantra20singh@indiatimes.com
    mob-09711461363

44. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob- 09573730710

45. nivedita says:

Dear sir,
    I m doing MBA in telecom from Amity university,noida and my specialization would be in operations.I have a work experience of 15 months in Mphasis and Halliburton, pune.
    I want to my summer internship in your esteemed and renowned organization.
    please inform me how to apply.
    My email id:- nivedita_bhattacharjee@yahoomail.co.in

46. rahul says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Rahul kumar.I am pursuing pgdm from jaipuria Institute of management and studies,gaziabad (Approved by AICTE,Govt. of India).
    My course is PGDM (marketing).I am student of 3rd timester..I want to do summer training in your company from 15th june to 15th august within ncr region.
    so please give me proper guidance.
    thanking you. mob no—09540194918
    e-mail-rhl5927@gmail.com

47. Sandeep says:

I am Sandeep Mathur, student of MBA(FINANCE)sem-II. I want to do summer internship from your mumbai center. Is there any possibility.
    Inform me on my:
    Email id:1)sandeep.mathur7@gmail.com
    2)engisandeep@yahoo.com
    mobile:8080428853

48. Summit says:

dear sir
    I am sumit choudhary, pursuing PGDM from sunderdeep college of mgt & tech. I want to do summer internship in real estate sector in noida or ghaziabad. My specialisation would be marketing or finance. sir plz give me proper guidance.
    Email-choudhary.summit@gmail.com

49. gourav says:

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

50. praveen says:

i am doing mba in SRM school of MANAGEMENT, chennai
    i want to do summer internship with ur company in marketing. my email id is praveensek@gmail.com

51. rajeev says:

Dear sir
    I am doing MBA in Finance from IP university.
    I want to do summer inturnship from ur organisation .It will be started from 1st week of
    june.so plz reply ASAP.
    mobile-9555478956
    e-mail- rajeev8426@gmail.com
    thanks egards
    Rajeev
    r

52. Suman Das says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I m doing MBA in telecom from Amity university,noida and my specialization would be in operations and I am a computer science engineer. I want to my summer internship in your esteemed and renowned organization.
    please inform me how to apply.
    my email id : sumandas.cse1@gmail.com

53. karan.apoorv says:

hello sir,
    i am doin mba in finance from icofp ,delhi . i want to do intership in your company .
    my email id is karan.apoorv@gmail.com
    i also have a 2 years experience in stock market .

54. Rimsee chhajer says:

Respected sir/ mam

I am Rimsee Chhajer pursuing MBA (1st year from DIMAT,Raipur. I am looking Summer Internship in Finance. If there is any requirement in your organistion i would like to serve your organisation & please tell me where can i post my resume.
    plz give me a chance & oblige.
    Thanking You

Rimsee Chhajer
    phone no-09775032812
    email id.rimseechhajer@gmail.com

55. Manish Kr. Dubey says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due respect,
    I Manish Kumar Dubey student of MBA 1st year from
    Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad. I am interested to take
    my summer internship in Marketing from your company. The duration of summer internship is two month from june to july. so please allow me take internship in your company.

Thanking you in anticipation.

56. Manish Kr. Dubey says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due respect,
    I Manish Kumar Dubey student of MBA 1st year from
    Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad. I am interested to take

Thanking you in anticipation.
    Manish Kumar Dubey