Internship in Real Estate sector with CENTURY 21 Real Estat at Mumbai

CENTURY 21 Real Estate LLC is the worlds largest and the most trusted real estate sales organization. The organization has over three decades of professional experience. It has more than 8300 franchised broker offices in about 58 countries of the world and has 140000 Sales Professionals worldwide. The organization has established its presence in India under the name of CENTURY 21 India.
CENTURY 21 Samyak / CENTURY 21 Navi Mumbai is a franchisee of CENTURY 21 Real Estate LLC headed by Mr. Suhas Mistry, provides world class solutions in real estate sector in the Western India. This includes brokerage (sale/purchase and lease).
Our commitment is to pursue the philosophy of “Client for life” in every aspect of our business. We strive to deliver unparallel service to our clients making real estate search a pleasant experience. Our international standard of service delivery, our unparallel real estate network, the best training programs for agents are some of the distinctive features of CENTURY 21 Samyak.
About Internship
We are looking for looking for summer internship trainee candidate having interest in real estate sector.
Desired Profile
  • MBA – Marketing
  • Interest in real Estate
  • Location Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Contact Details
Suhas Mistry
Samyak Estate
03 mayuresh cosmos
Sector 11, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai
Send your resume to
 with “CENTURY21Samyak-Internship” in the Subject line of email.

9 Responses to “Internship in Real Estate sector with CENTURY 21 Real Estat at Mumbai”

1. sumit says:

hi this is sumedh.i am MBA student. i have appeared for 2nd semister and searching summer placement.

2. pawan says:

good mourning sir ,i am pawan nautiyal i have complt my 1st year mba now i am seeking intrunship my email id is

3. pawan says:

Good mourning sir/madam i am pawan nautiyal am residency of dehradun i have complt my 1st year of mba now i am seeking summer inturn ship

4. ravi says:

I am a student of NIT, Suratkal pursuing my masters in MBA specialising in Finance and Human Resource Management looking for my major project in the arena of finance.. please let me know if you could assist me on getting a good company..

Ravikiran Udupa

5. monika says:

respected sir/ madam,

i m monika tiwari student of icl colleg persuing mba speci.. finance and marketing. please let me kno if u assist me or help me regarding my sumerinturnship program.

monika tiwari
    rudrapur (U S Nagar )

6. himanshu bhalla says:

respected sir/ madam,

i am himanshu bhalla student of scmld college persuing mba marketing. please let me know if i can assist you as a sumer intern and what would be the profile and stipend provided.

Himanshu bhalla

7. Ankur says:

i am Ankur kumar saxena persuing Post Graduate Diploma In Management “P.G.D.M” from “Lotus Institute Of Management,Bareilly.I am intersted to do my summer internship in our organisation .my intenship period will starts from 10/may/2011 and ends on 20/july/ please asist me. i am waiting for your response.

8. Anshul Saraogi says:

Dear Mam,
    I am Anshul Saraogi I am pursuing my MBA in Marketing and Finance from ICFAI Business School Mumbai. I have work experience of 6 months and I would like to work and learn with your organisation.
    Thank you .

9. Ankush says:

Ankush Mandhani:

Dear sir,
    I am pursuing my MBA in marketing from sadhna center for management & leadearship development.(SCMLD)
    I would like to work and learn how the real estate works.
    Thank you.