Aqua MCG  is a premier advisory and execution group committed to delivering superior supply chains and maximizing business value for our customers.
We transform and manage operations & supply chains, for better business performance. We do this by providing
  • High Value Consulting and Complete execution support
  • Business and functional leadership, on a BOT model
  • Steady-state operations monitoring & continuous performance improvement
The Opportunity
As part of our Internship programme, we are looking for highly motivated students with interest in Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations areas as interns.
The following internship positions are available:
1.       Research
  1. Creating white papers & reports
  2. Conduct market research
  3. Help organizing webinars
  4. Assist in building knowledgebase
  5. Engage in other research activities
Eligibility : Students from top MBA institutes or engineering institutes with flair for research.
Openings : 4
2.       Events
  1. Help organize seminars & training events
Eligibility : Marketing/Sales students from top MBA institutes
Openings : 1
3.       Modelling & Analytics
  1. Modelling and simulation and analytics tool development
Eligibility : Operations/Industrial Engineering Students with flair for algorithm development and programming
Openings : 2
4.       Sales
  1. Assist in presales
  2. In lead database development
  3. Tele prospecting
  4. Partnership development
Eligibility : Marketing/Sales students from top MBA institutes
Openings : 5
Positions are based out of Mumbai. Students will be required to attend the Mumbai office.
Remuneration
Monthly from 5,000 to 15,000 rupees based on academic background & work experience.
Contact
To participate or if you have additional questions, please send in your  resume to
shiv.kumar@aquamcg.com & ravi.ande@aquamcg.com quoting reference “Application for Internship (indianinternship.com)”
Aqua Management Consulting Group
B – 405 / 406, Kota Nirman, Link Road,
Andheri (West), Mumbai.
Maharashtra  400053
India
Ph No: +91 (22) 40355600

No Responses to “Aqua Management Consulting Group: Internship Programme – Internship in Research, Events, Modelling, Analytics, & Sales”

1. Divyanshi says:

i am interesred in marketing research internship.if you can provide the same please let me know.

2. Girish Ganwani says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Girish Ganwani in MBA 1st year from ISBR Bangalore, i am interested to do my internship in marketing domain if you have any kind of opportunity let me know.
    E mail ID -girish.isbr@gmail.com
    Contact no-09742101988

3. jatin says:

Respected Sir,

My name is Jatin Srivastava.I am a student of MBA(International Business) from AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL with my minors in Marketing.I am Interested in Marketing Research project offered.

I would request you to kindly revert me as soon as possible at jatinchandra1@rediffmail.com for the same.

Regards
    Jatin

4. Pratik says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Pratik Divekar and I am pursuing my PGDIM(Post Graduate Diploma In Industrial Management) from NITIE,Mumbai. I am interested to do a Summer Internship in Supply Chain Management. Please do let me know if you have a Project in SCM and the nature of the same. My e-mail id is divekar.pratik2@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Pratik Divekar

5. bigj says:

can u please eleborate on what exactly needs to be done in Modelling & Analytics
    1.Modelling and simulation and analytics tool development..?

I am a M.E student from BIT Mesra Ranchi. I am in production department.
    My mail ad. is bhargavjani01@gmail.com

6. Narender says:

Respective sir/mam

I am Narneder yadav pursuing MBA FInance in INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY FARIDABAD

sir i want to summer intership in your company

so kindlyif your consider my request for the same

thanks and regards

Narender yadav
    mob. 9953771763

email narender.yadav5389@gmail.com

7. chandni says:

Respected sir/mam

I m Chandni Chaurasia pursuing MBA in logistics supply chain management. I m interested in doing internship in my domain. So please consider me for internship.
    I request you that as soon as possible please send your updates.

Thanking you
    Chandni Chaurasia
    ID chandni.chaurasia4@gmail.com

8. Saloni Jain says:

Respected sir/mam

I am Saloni Jain pursuing MBA in Marketing and Sales from Amity Business School, Noida (UP) . I m interested in doing internship in my domain. So please consider me for internship.

I request you that as soon as possible please send your updates.
    Thanking you
    Saloni Jain
    ID salonij89@gmail.com

9. nupur batra says:

Respected sir/mam
    i am pursuing BA(hons) in events management from Leeds metropolitan university Bhopal i am interested in doing internship. so please consider me for internship.
    I request you that as soon as possible please send your updates