Osource is one of the leading providers of technology services and end-to-end business process outsourcing solutions. Osource’s key strengths as an outsourcing solution provider lies in the areas of Finance & Accounting Management, Human Resource Management and Software Application Development. With more than 1000 employees across Mumbai, Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad & Kolkata, Osource provides robust and cost effective outsourcing solutions including tailored services.
We have successfully migrated more than 250 processes covering a broad array of products and services in BFSI, Hospitality & Telecom segments to our operations centers. Using our industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities, we identify new business & technology trends and develop innovative & cost-efficient solutions to help clients achieve high business efficiencies so that they can create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders. Our solutions are always driven by our sense of accountability, innovation, excellence and integrity. This delivery framework positions Osource uniquely in the BPO space.

Job Details:
  • THERE WILL BE NO SALARY FOR THE SUMMER TRAINEES DURING TRAINING.
  • He/She sould be “PURSUING” MBA MCA BBA BCA BTech MLIS PGDMPGDBM and any other such courses.
  • He /She should be a fresher (ONLY STUDENTS LOOKING FOR SUMMER TRAINING NEED TO APPLY.
  • STUDENT WHOSE MBA IS DUE IN 2010 AND AFTER NEED TO APPLY.
  • PLZ DONT SEND YOUR CV IF YOU ARE WORKING
Required Profile
Key Skills: MBA MCA BBA BCA BTech MLIS PGDMPGDBM etc
Specialization: Training, Direct marketing, Direct Sales
Job Function: Direct Sales Agent/Insurance Agents, IT/Telecom – Software, Marketing / MR / Media Planning
Industry: Education
Qualification: Post Graduation – M.Com, M.Pharm, M.Sc, MA, MBA/PGDM, MCA/PGDCA
School & Graduation – Any Graduate
Location: Lucknow , Kanpur , Chennai , Bengaluru / Bangalore , Noida / Greater Noida , Mumbai ,Ahmedabad , Kolkata , Delhi , Delhi/ NCR , Gurgaon
Contact Details:
Osource India Pvt. Ltd
Unit No. 2, 5th Floor, ‘B’ Wing,
Phoenix House, High Street Phoenix, 462
S.B. Marg, Lower Parel (w) Mumbai 400 013.
Tel. No : 91 22 24910601 / 02
Fax : 91 22 24911908
Send CVs to careers@osourceindia.com
Reference: indianinternship.com

21 Responses to “Summer Training / internship program – Students required for 8 weeks at Osource India Pvt ltd”

1. 8086 says:

Hello Sir,

I am interested in summer training.Currently I am pursuing MCA,in May I will giving my 4th sem exam..Would appreaciate if u consider me..
    Thanks
    Deepti

2. prakash says:

Respected,

I am just persuing MBA from IBMR ,Drive in road ,Ahmedabad .I am intresting in sip in your company.please kindly reply.

Thanking you.

Regards,
    Prakash.

3. Chirag says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am interested in summer training in your’s company.Currently,I am pursuing B.Tech(Hons.) in Information Technology.I want to apply for increasing my knowledge in the commercial sector.I will do my best.Please kindly reply to my id : chirag1988ad@yahoo.com.

4. shiv kumar says:

sir i want to do summer taining program in marketing in your company so kindly appreciate me and reply in my id-shiv_agar9897@yahoo.com

5. Web Master says:

Deepti, Prakash, Chirag, Shiv Kumar – If you want to apply for this position send CVs to careers@osourceindia.com

6. sid says:

i also want to do training
    wats its last date to apply

7. hobnob says:

Respectes Sir/Madam ,

I hav forwaded my request and also my resume on 28th of March but I haven’t received any response.kindly reply me on my id hobnob24@gmail.com

8. saurabh says:

hiii, I am Saurabh Yadav. I am a student of Thakur coll of Management, Mumbai. I have completed my 2nd sem and going to pursue finance as specialization next year. Currently i am looking for 2 months summer internship in finance, but i am not getting any . Plzzz help me out, its too urgent.
    my id is saurabh.lionking@gmail.com
    Thank you.

9. rohit says:

hello sir,
    we(4 students) want to do summer training in your company from marketing kindly permit us & reply in rohit_theboy@yahoo.co.in

10. garima says:

hi,this is Garima singh doing M.B.A 2nd semester from D.D.U. Gorakhpur university willing to carry on summer training in H.R.M. so do contact me.so reply me at garima.s.mba@gmail.com

11. anish says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am interested in summer training in your's company.Currently,I am pursuing M.B.A from IILM institute for higher education , GURGAON.I will do my best.Please kindly reply to my id : anish.mba.123.com.

12. souvik roy says:

Hi!!!!! i m souvik roy a 1st year student of PGDM persuing from NDIM, New Delhi, want to do summer internship in kolkata from your company. my contact no is 09999362885. waiting for your reply sir!!!!! i will be grateful to you if you give me a chance to prove my potential!!!!

13. shudhanshu says:

i am pursuing bba from ip delhi,in 4 sem can i apply for internship program

14. ANUPAM KUAMR says:

Hello Sir,
    I am interested in summer training in area of marketing.Currently I am pursuing PGDM,.Would appreaciate if u consider me..
    Thanks
    Anupam kumar

15. Saurav says:

Hi m interested in pursuing training for 8 weeks in marketing or in Hr Pls help me

16. Deepika says:

hello sir,
    this is Deepika here,pursuing B.B.A. IV Semester….
    looking for summer internship/training in the field of Finance/Banking or Human Resource Management(HRM)..
    please show me paths

with regards
    Deepika

17. sharmistha nayek says:

i am studying in 2ed year mba student in eiilm business school

.interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of marketing,computerapplication and worked as sales dept after 1 year for my bba project , Sir crreddy college of mba, eiilm.I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

18. ankur says:

i am doing mba along with finance,i want summer trainig in ghaziabad

19. Shivangi Shukla says:

I am Shivangi Shukla, I am pursuing PGDM from Greater Noida, with dual specialisation i;e marketing and International Business. I want to do my summer internship from Gorakhpur ,so I want the details for doing internship.

20. Dinesh. Kumar says:

Sir I m interested in summer training.I m pursuing MBA from MMMUT Gorakhpur

21. Dinesh. Kumar says:

Sir I m interested in summer training(finance or Marketing) I m pursuing MBA from MMMUT Gorakhpur.