Summer Internship with Think People Solutions as Intern Field Executive in Sales, Human Resource, Admin & Recruitment at Mumbai

Think People Solutions is a professionally managed Human Resource Corporate providing recruitment solutions for Non IT & IT both. We have 5 offices across India with staff strength of 100+ Employees. Our major clients are into Telecom, Pharma, BFSI, Media, FMCG, Manufacturing, FMCG, and Pharma industries.
Worked for major Clients across the industries like viz; Telecom, Pharma, FMCG, Retail, Hotel, and Media etc. Responsible for Domestic Recruitments across all verticals viz; Sales & Marketing, HR & Administration, Finance & Accounts, Purchase, Logistics etc.
We are looking for young, dynamic & aggressive students pursuing their MBA/BBA/BBI/BMS or graduate in any stream for the position of Intern Field Executive.
Location: Mumbai
Category: Sales, Human Resource, Admin & Recruitment
It’s an Internship project for 2 months which involves various on field activities. Unemployed graduates willing to do Field Work can also apply.
Interested candidates can call us for further details:
Contact Person: Darshan Visaria
Contact No: 9820464174
Reference: Indianinternship.com

No comments to this article

1. U2

on March 15, 2009 at 12:59 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    Myself Pratiksha Naik, pursuing my MBA in HRM from Mumbai University looking for Summer Internship Project. I Promise to give my best if given a chance. Looking forward to your reply.
    mobile No. 9970657470
    Email ID. pratiksha_naik2002@yahoo.com

2. U2

on March 15, 2009 at 1:09 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    My-self Utkarsha Shringarpure pursuing MBA in HRM from Mumbai University. I promise to make every efforts if given a chance.
    mobile no.-9890178396
    email ID-utkarshashringarpure@gmail.com

3. abhishek

on March 16, 2009 at 1:00 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,
    I m Abhishek Sharma(2nd Sem. student)pursuing P.G.D.M Mktg.(A.I.C.T.E approved)from IIMS,Pune.I have done M.Sc(Maths.) in 2007.
    Sir,it will be an honour for me if get a chance to serve your company,moreover through this internship i will be able to enhance and polish my skills and will be able to learn the todays corporate scenario.
    Email Id-abhishek_sharma.786@rediffmail.com. mobile no.-09975226031

4. Ankit

on March 20, 2009 at 8:39 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am a second year student of Materials and Metallurgical engineering(MME) department of IIT Kanpur ,India.I am interested in doing
    internship program in your company for the period of May-July.I have gone
    through the website and I am very much interested in doing an immersion program in your organization.So,it will be of great help if you can provide me with the relevant
    information about the internship program.
    Waiting to hear from you!!!!
    Ankit
    Second year undergraduate
    Department of Materials and Metallurgical engineering
    IIT Kanpur
    India
    Email id:ankitmme@iitk.ac.in
    ankitashu4u@gmail.com

Mob:09936491489

5. chhaya

on April 8, 2009 at 4:33 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am the student of MBA 2nd sem,& i am interested in the internship with your organisation,in HR specialisation,Plz let me know where i post my resume.

Thanks & Regards
    Chhaya rai,
    chhayarai88@gmail.com

6. Deepak Jawake (DJ)

on April 20, 2009 at 12:59 pm - Reply

respected sir/ma’am
    i m a b-tech student of NIT Jaipur.
    i want to have a summer intrenship or training in any of the iron or steel plants in india .so plz inform me if i can get any training or intrenship.
    i copleted my second year.

my mail id is : jawakedeepak353@gmail.com

yours sincerly
    deepak jawake

7. chandrashekhar

on April 29, 2009 at 1:19 pm - Reply

dear sir/medam
    I am chandrashekhar kumbhakar persuing mba from IBMT, bangalore looking for intrenship in financial sector, if there is any intrenship, please inform me.

My e-mail: shekhar192001@yahoo.co.in

8. knowledge centra

on September 2, 2009 at 6:29 pm - Reply

hello i am bms stdennt. i m interested . if you have vacancy plesae give me a response on brijeshmishra49@gmail.com

9. Bipradash

on November 1, 2009 at 6:29 pm - Reply

Hi Iam Bipradash Singha a Bangladeshi student.pursuing MBA in HRM from a Bangadeshi privat university like ASA University Bangladesh looking for Internship project in India. Is it possible?

10. Apoorv Garg

on November 9, 2009 at 5:13 pm - Reply

Dear sir
    i am pursuing my MBA from NMIMS University , doing MBA Pharmtech course . Looking forward to seek a reply from you

APOORV GARG
    MBA Pharmtech
    NMIMS University

11. kk

on February 14, 2010 at 3:33 pm - Reply

hi iam kiran karthik electronic engineer and now a management student doing my MBA(shipping and logistics) and looking for an internship
    if you have vacancy let me know
    name:kiran karthik
    mob : 9884848702 place:Chennai
    mail :kiarn_karthi86@yahoo.com

12. tripti tarpana

on February 17, 2010 at 4:39 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am Archana kar in 2nd year, BBA. I am interested in the internship with your organisation,in HR specialisation. Please let me know if there is any vacancy.

email id: its_archana123@rediffmail.com
    phone: +919776961135

13. madhur672

on March 7, 2010 at 5:02 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i am Madhur Rawat ,BE 3rd year student in Metallurgy branch from Punjab Engg College Chandigarh, i am looking for summer internship during May-July 2010 in my Core branch , if you can inform me for internship vacancy in any where in india ,i will be very obliged to you.
    thank you!!

email id: madhur.pecbe@gmail.com

14. ajay pramaod surve

on March 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of yadhavroa tasgoankar school of business management And pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 3months as my summer internship (May , June & july).

contact no: 9773573029