Think People Solutions is a professionally managed Human Resource Corporate providing recruitment solutions for Non IT & IT both. We have 5 offices across India with staff strength of 100+ Employees. Our major clients are into Telecom, Pharma, BFSI, Media, FMCG, Manufacturing, FMCG, and Pharma industries.
Worked for major Clients across the industries like viz; Telecom, Pharma, FMCG, Retail, Hotel, and Media etc. Responsible for Domestic Recruitments across all verticals viz; Sales & Marketing, HR & Administration, Finance & Accounts, Purchase, Logistics etc.
We are looking for young, dynamic & aggressive students pursuing their MBA/BBA/BBI/BMS or graduate in any stream for the position of Intern Field Executive.
Location: Mumbai
Category: Sales, Human Resource, Admin & Recruitment
It’s an Internship project for 2 months which involves various on field activities. Unemployed graduates willing to do Field Work can also apply.
Interested candidates can call us for further details:
Contact Person: Darshan Visaria
Contact No: 9820464174

No Responses to “Summer Internship with Think People Solutions as Intern Field Executive in Sales, Human Resource, Admin & Recruitment at Mumbai”

1. U2 says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Pratiksha Naik, pursuing my MBA in HRM from Mumbai University looking for Summer Internship Project. I Promise to give my best if given a chance. Looking forward to your reply.
    mobile No. 9970657470
    Email ID.

2. U2 says:

Respected Sir,
    My-self Utkarsha Shringarpure pursuing MBA in HRM from Mumbai University. I promise to make every efforts if given a chance.
    mobile no.-9890178396

3. abhishek says:

Hello Sir,
    I m Abhishek Sharma(2nd Sem. student)pursuing P.G.D.M Mktg.(A.I.C.T.E approved)from IIMS,Pune.I have done M.Sc(Maths.) in 2007.
    Sir,it will be an honour for me if get a chance to serve your company,moreover through this internship i will be able to enhance and polish my skills and will be able to learn the todays corporate scenario.
    Email mobile no.-09975226031

4. parthajit says:

Did u get any reply Utkarsha?

5. Ankit says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a second year student of Materials and Metallurgical engineering(MME) department of IIT Kanpur ,India.I am interested in doing
    internship program in your company for the period of May-July.I have gone
    through the website and I am very much interested in doing an immersion program in your organization.So,it will be of great help if you can provide me with the relevant
    information about the internship program.
    Waiting to hear from you!!!!
    Second year undergraduate
    Department of Materials and Metallurgical engineering
    IIT Kanpur

6. chhaya says:

Respected Sir,
    I am the student of MBA 2nd sem,& i am interested in the internship with your organisation,in HR specialisation,Plz let me know where i post my resume.

Thanks & Regards
    Chhaya rai,

7. Deepak Jawake (DJ) says:

respected sir/ma’am
    i m a b-tech student of NIT Jaipur.
    i want to have a summer intrenship or training in any of the iron or steel plants in india .so plz inform me if i can get any training or intrenship.
    i copleted my second year.

my mail id is :

yours sincerly
    deepak jawake

8. chandrashekhar says:

dear sir/medam
    I am chandrashekhar kumbhakar persuing mba from IBMT, bangalore looking for intrenship in financial sector, if there is any intrenship, please inform me.

My e-mail:

9. knowledge centra says:

hello i am bms stdennt. i m interested . if you have vacancy plesae give me a response on

10. Bipradash says:

Hi Iam Bipradash Singha a Bangladeshi student.pursuing MBA in HRM from a Bangadeshi privat university like ASA University Bangladesh looking for Internship project in India. Is it possible?

11. Apoorv Garg says:

Dear sir
    i am pursuing my MBA from NMIMS University , doing MBA Pharmtech course . Looking forward to seek a reply from you

MBA Pharmtech
    NMIMS University

12. kk says:

hi iam kiran karthik electronic engineer and now a management student doing my MBA(shipping and logistics) and looking for an internship
    if you have vacancy let me know
    name:kiran karthik
    mob : 9884848702 place:Chennai

13. tripti tarpana says:

I am Archana kar in 2nd year, BBA. I am interested in the internship with your organisation,in HR specialisation. Please let me know if there is any vacancy.

email id:
    phone: +919776961135

14. madhur672 says:

hello sir,
    i am Madhur Rawat ,BE 3rd year student in Metallurgy branch from Punjab Engg College Chandigarh, i am looking for summer internship during May-July 2010 in my Core branch , if you can inform me for internship vacancy in any where in india ,i will be very obliged to you.
    thank you!!

email id:

15. ajay pramaod surve says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of yadhavroa tasgoankar school of business management And pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 3months as my summer internship (May , June & july).

contact no: 9773573029