Summer Internship with Godrej for MBA, Engineering, CAs, ICWAs, CS Students

Godrej are one of the largest engineering and consumer products company in the country having varied interests from engineering to personal care products. Godrej are also one of the most respected corporate houses known for our philanthropy and initiation of labour reforms besides being recognized for our values of fair, transparent and ethical dealings.
We at Godrej value integrity, trust, commitment and respect for the work place. We groom leaders because we believe our employees are an asset and those who live by our values can deliver the best. We create opportunities for you to take first steps into a career and create your own future. We have a non-hierachical work atmosphere where you will have ample of exposure to complex and challenging situations. We give you the freedom to operate, express, learn. We create opportunities for intellectual engagement and professional development. We aim at all round development of our employees. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
TRAINEES
Godrej recruits trainees in the following categories:
  • Summer / Winter Interns (from Business Schools)
  • Project Trainees (from Engineering Colleges)
  • Company Trainees (Graduates, CA, CS, ICWAI)
Those interested in training with Godrej  can mail their CV to hrd@godrej.com indicating the subject as: cv/training/course_name
Read more on Godrej website

1. Vishal

on March 23, 2009 at 8:47 am - Reply

hello mam plz response….
    i have send mine mail but no response till date….
    can we have your phone number

2. richa

on March 23, 2009 at 4:52 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am richa jain and i am pursuing MBA from Amity University noida and i have recently completed BTECH.sir/mam i am interested in doing my summern internship in GODREJ and BOYCE.plz contact at my id richajain.amity@gmail.com so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person

3. richa

on March 23, 2009 at 4:59 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am richa jain and i am a student of MBA(mkt and int business) and i am pursuing it from Amity University Noida .i have recently completed my BTECH.sir/mam i am intersted in doing my summer internship in GODREJ and BOYCE.plz conatct me at my id richajain.amity@gmail.com so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person.
    regard
    richa jain

• Alok Vedi

on October 29, 2013 at 6:18 pm - Reply

Have you got any response for the same..??
      and please guide me for my internship 🙂

4. rakesh

on March 24, 2009 at 7:54 am - Reply

i am Akshi and i am a student of MBA(mkt) and i am pursuing it from Jammu University , jammu i am intersted in doing my summer internship in GODREJ and BOYCE.plz conatct me at my id akshi_kashyap87@yahoo.com so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person.
    Thanks
    09987537192

5. Priyanshu

on March 24, 2009 at 11:19 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    my name is Priyanshu Mishra and i am pursuing PGPM from Alliance Business School, Bangalore.i am eager to pursue my summmer internship in GODREJ and BOYCE.kindly give me this oppourtunity by contacting me at my id- priyanshu.mishra@alliancelive.com so that i can send in my resume to the concerned person.

regards
    priyanshu mishra(91-9902827492)

6. Priyanshu

on March 24, 2009 at 11:30 am - Reply

dear sir/mam,
    i am priyanshu mishra and i am a student of pgpm(Finance)in Alliance Business School , bangalore.i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this oppourtunity by contacting me at my id- priyanshu.mishra@alliancelive.com so that i can send in my resume to the concerned person.

thanks
    priyanshu mishra

7. Priyanshu

on March 24, 2009 at 11:31 am - Reply

dear sir/mam,

thanks
    priyanshu mishra

8. vasantha

on March 24, 2009 at 1:52 pm - Reply

lavanya
    hai iam pursuing pgdm(HR) in Badruka College(hyderabad)I want project or internship in your company.

9. vasantha

on March 24, 2009 at 1:57 pm - Reply

hai i am lavanya pursuing PGDM(HR)in Badruka College ,hyderabad.If you have any project or internship in your company please tell me i will do

10. ashok

on March 24, 2009 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I myself Ashok Kumar pursuing MMM(Master of Marketing Management equivalent to MBA(Marketung)from Institute of Business Management & Research,chinchwad(pune).I am eager to do my internship in GODREJ & BOYCE.If you have internship or project kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me on my Email ID -ashokimba@gmail.com Mob – 09049584431
    ASHOK KUMAR

11. Chirag

on March 29, 2009 at 10:29 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am interested in summer training in your’s company.Currently,I am pursuing B.Tech(Hons.) in Information Technology.I want to apply for increasing my knowledge in the commercial sector.I will do my best.Please kindly reply to my id : chirag1988ad@yahoo.com.

12. snehal

on March 29, 2009 at 4:43 pm - Reply

Hello,

I am in the first year of my MBA degree and am looking for a summer project in HR vertical starting May 2009 till June 2009. Kindly let me know if any openings for the same. I have already sent my resume to the email mentioned in the post. But havent received any response. Please contact me on 9892489233 for any openings.

Regards,
    Priya Salvi

13. snehal

on March 29, 2009 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Hello,

I am in the first year of my MBA degree and am looking for a summer internship project in HR vertical starting from May 2009 to June 2009. I have already posted my resume to the email mentioned in the post, but havent received any response. Kindly contact me at 9892489233 if any openings for internship available.

Regards,
    Priya Salvi

14. priyadarshan

on April 1, 2009 at 2:27 pm - Reply

hello mam,
    I am in the second year of my btech(mechanical) and am looking for a summer internship project starting from May 2009 to June 2009.i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this oppourtunity by contacting me at my id-karan2raj09@yahoo.com
    K.R.PRIYADARSHAN

15. priyadarshan

on April 1, 2009 at 2:33 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    Currently,I am pursuing my Btech in mechanical engineering (second year).i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me at my id-karan2raj09@gogle.com
    K.R.Priyadarshan

16. Web Master

on April 2, 2009 at 8:53 am - Reply

All of you interested in Godrej internship please send resume to hrd@godrej.com only – writing in comments here is no way an application for internship. Send your CVs directly to employers.

17. noorul

on April 7, 2009 at 9:08 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    Write now I am a second year mechanical engg. student.I am very much interested to join the summer internship in the godrej company. Please contact me at noorul2008huda@gmail.com
    Thanking you
    Noorul Huda

18. atul

on April 8, 2009 at 6:49 am - Reply

HI, I am atul from indore looking for intership in finance department of any org for july- aug.
    i am MBA finance student of Amity Business school.
    09993128988 feel free to contact me in case have any info ab interns…

19. Rock

on April 9, 2009 at 2:52 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am pankaj Kumar pursuing PGDM(Marketing)from G.L.Bajaj Institute of Management & Research,Plot No.2,Knowledge Park,Greater Noida(U.P).I am eager to do my internship in GODREJ & BOYCE.If you have internship or project kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me on my Email ID -rockpankaj32@gmail.com Mob no-09457642820
    PANKAJ KUMAR

20. RAM

on April 10, 2009 at 6:27 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    Currently,I am pursuing my MBA 2ndsem and intrested in HR frm dr hsgour central university sagar .i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me at my id-rampateriya483@gmail.com

thanking you
    RAM PATERIYA

21. RAM

on April 10, 2009 at 6:31 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    Currently,I am pursuing myMBA 2nd sem frm dr hs gour central university sagar.i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me at my id-rampateriya483@gmail.com
    RAM PATERIYA

22. UDAY

on April 15, 2009 at 7:18 am - Reply

Hallo sir/mam I send my resume to concerned person 5 times but there is no response till now.Plz inform me abut the opening of internship in Godrej&Boyce.
    MN-09211611854

23. UDAY

on April 15, 2009 at 7:21 am - Reply

Hallo sir/mam I send my resume to Godrej&boyce 5 times but not get any responce from them.will u plz solve my qerry.

24. Harish

on April 20, 2009 at 4:48 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    Currently,I am pursuing myMBA 2nd sem from kurushtera university sagar.i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me at my id-harish.pandit01@gmail.com
    harish chander

25. karthik

on April 29, 2009 at 3:55 pm - Reply

hi sihello sir/mam
    Currently,I am pursuing my pgdm 3rd sem frm dhruva college of mgmt,hyderabad, .i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me at my id-karthik.chilamantula@gmail.com
    RAM PATERIYA

26. indu

on May 3, 2009 at 5:00 am - Reply

hello sir/m’am
    i am persuing mba from amity global business school chandigarh, i want to join godrej for my summer internship so that i can learn practical applications of marketing from your esteemed organization.
    i hope you will soon contact me at my ID induverma1807@gmail.com

27. Krish

on May 10, 2009 at 11:30 am - Reply

I am Pursuing MBA from MET Institute OF Management.Nashik.I will specialize in Finance.I am interested in doing 2 months summer internship in your company.I have no problem to work at Kolkata,Mumbai,Pune,Bangalore,Nagpur and delhi.Kindly accept my Application.
    Reply me soon as my SIP starting date is 15 MAY,2009.Contact me at jollydesai2000@yahoo.co.in,krishdsuperhero@gmail.com
    Thank you.

28. Vaibhav

on August 4, 2009 at 8:48 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am vaibhav and currently doing MBA from SMU BHOPALI would like to do MBA Summer internship programm in marketing Profile from the period.
    Please give me necessary information regarding this.

Regards,
    vaibhav jain
    vaibhavjain860@gmail.com

29. Vaibhav

on August 9, 2009 at 9:21 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am
    vaibhav jain and i am pursuing MBA in marketing from SMU Bhopal.sir/mam i am interested in doing my summern internship in GODREJ and BOYCE.plz contact at my id vaibhavjain860@gmail.com so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person

vaibhav jain
    vaibhavjain860@gmail.com
    cell no. 09977696569

30. akshay

on October 3, 2009 at 5:21 am - Reply

sir i am akshay mishra i am currently in my 3rd year of btech at iit guwahati i desire to do a summer internship at godrej from may 2010 to july 2010 please contact me at mishrakshay@rediffmail.com so that i can forward my cv to the concerned person.

31. bittu

on October 11, 2009 at 8:51 pm - Reply

hello mam

I am jatin bhandari and i am pursuing my BE in electronics from shah and anchor college of engineering,chembur,mumbai. I would like to do engineering summer intership may 2010 and june 2010 with a wellknown company like godrej. I have good communication skills and problem solving skills and i will be the best candidate for this internship so please do contact on my email id bhandarijatin@yahoo.co.in so that ican forward my resume.

32. BIKASH

on October 16, 2009 at 7:15 am - Reply

respected sir/mam,
    myself, Bikash choudhary(PGDM marketing)1ST year student of MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT(MEERUT)wants to do summer internship programm in your bright organisation in the month of may-june 2010.plz send an email to my ID-choudharybikash80@gmail.com, so that i can forward my cv to your id.
    yours faithfully,
    BIKASH CHOUDHARY
    PGDM(MARKETING)
    MOB – 9634933200

33. zaheb

on October 29, 2009 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
    I am Zaheb Anjum pursuing my MBA in marketing and hr(dual specialization) from Kohinoor Business School, Khandala.I would like to do summer internship from your esteemed organization to enhance my skills and learn practical knowledge.I am an agile person ready to work 24*7 any where.

Kindly proceed me the related information.
    Waiting for your prompt and positive reply.
    Thanking You,

Regards,
    Zaheb Anjum
    zahebb@gmail.com
    +91-9322561465

34. zaheb

on October 31, 2009 at 9:46 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
    I Sakshi awasthi pursuing MBA in Hr and Marketing (Dual Specialisation)from Kohinoor Business school, Khandala. Wanted to do Summer internships in your organisation.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
    Sakshi Awasthi.
    +91-9890854135
    sakshi.awasti@gmail.com

35. Vivek

on November 4, 2009 at 10:15 am - Reply

Dear sir/ madam
    I am persuing MBA 2 sem. I want to join your company for summer internship(two month)in Marketing from BIMHRD (Sri Balaji Society), Pune

e-mail ID:- vivek.xavierian@gmail.com
    Contact no.09595270259
    Vivek Kr. Mishra

36. debjit

on November 10, 2009 at 7:19 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    My name is Debjit Sen. I am a MBA (Pursuing) second semester student in Bangalore school of business, kolkata.My area of interest Marketing(Major) and Finance(Minor). I want to do winter internship programme in your organization. Please give information about it.
    Thanking you Yours faithfully
    Debjit Sen
    E-mail: debjitsen24@gmail.com

37. Bunty

on November 13, 2009 at 2:54 pm - Reply

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

38. sunder

on November 16, 2009 at 2:24 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship form a reputed company in Marketing during the period FEB-2010 to MAY-2010. At present I am pursuing my MBA from SRM university chennai.
    Kindly guide me.
    Regards.
    S.SUNDER RAJ
    sunsmb@gmail.com

39. Sakshi

on November 24, 2009 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Mam,

I am Sakshi Awasthi, pursuing MBA in HR and Marketing(Dual specialization)from Kohinoor Business School, Khandala. I have done Engineering in Electronics and communication and would like to do summer Internship in your esteemed organization in an HR or Marketing field.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanking you

Regards,

Sakshi Awasthi
    Contact No: +91 – 9890854135
    Email Id: sakshi.awasti@gmail.com

Looking forward for your reply

40. kaushik

on November 26, 2009 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a First semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Rajeev Institute Of Businesss Management under Rajiv Gandhi Management Institution,Pune .

I am keen in starting my career in Marketing sector and one could not have a better option than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organization.

May I introduce myself as young, energetic, ambitious, goal oriented aspirants who is able to accomplish assignments in time and with utmost sincerity.I always have a quest to learn and subsequently to become an expert.
    I am confident that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.

The Project is of Duration:- 45-60 days and should begin in 1st week of May 2010.

I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    kaushik chakraborty
    09561840624

41. sourabh

on November 28, 2009 at 4:18 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam,
    i am sourabh acharya and i am a student of pgpm(Finance)in international school of business and media , bangalore.i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this oppourtunity by contacting me at my id- sourabh6175@gmail.com so that i can send in my resume to the concerned person.

thanks
    sourabh acharya

42. sonu

on December 1, 2009 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,

I am Rahul prasad pursing MBA(MM) and i would be please if you allow me to do project in your company. would like to state that i am very much interested in doing winter training programme in your organisation and I am doing my M.B.A. from Darwin School of Business.So I would like to request you to grant my prayer.I will be avilable from 1st january2010 .
    Ph.no.9864073263 & 9706073263.
    My id rahul23_niit23@sify.com

43. ron

on December 12, 2009 at 10:51 am - Reply

sir,
    i am a b.tech graduate in electronics and communication currently pursuing MBA from ibs-kolkata, under ICFAI university.i am specializing in HR and looking for an Internship opportunity with your reputed organization during the months of February to June(for 14 weeks).If you kindly look into the above matter I will be highly obliged.
    email: roychoudhury_soumya@yahoo.co.in

44. vikas

on December 14, 2009 at 5:22 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam

I am Vikas Sharma pursuing MBA (Marketing/Finance)from Shimla University.I would like to do Training of two months from 17th Dec. To 17th Feb.from your Esteemed organisation.I feel highly thankfull to you if you give me this chance.
    Contact no.:- 09906294303
    Email:- vikas303.sharma@gmail.com

45. subhadra

on December 21, 2009 at 4:30 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am S.Subhadra Valli pursuing MBA dual specialization in MM and HR from BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY . As this would be my career's first project doing it from a reputed company would give me a real boost to my future , learning and working under experienced mangers would be a great previlage for me . I am eagerly waiting for a call from you for an interview .
    Thank you , i value your time and consideration..
    my email id- subhadra.srirangam@gmail.com

46. swathi

on December 22, 2009 at 1:37 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Swathi V.N pursuing my MBA from VITBS (Vellore Institute Of Technology). I am keen in pursuing my summer internship in an esteemed organization like Godrej.

I am confident that given a chance, I would contribute to the growth of the organisation and best utilize the opportunity.

i would be pleased if u give me an opportunity to strengthen my skills and contact me on my email id, swathivn@yahoo.com and let me know about the concerned person to whom i should send my resume.

Thanking you,
    Swathi V.N
    +91 9940342180

47. Mahak

on January 1, 2010 at 3:29 pm - Reply

I want to draw your kind attention that I am Mahak Chopra pursuing my 1st year MBA
    at Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi (Noida campus).
    I am keen in startying my career in Finance sector and one could not have better option
    than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organisation.
    I am confident that given a chance i would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging my qualifications and skills.
    I would be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my skills

Thanking you,
    Mahak Chopra.

48. ANUBHA

on January 5, 2010 at 3:15 pm - Reply

sir,
    I m a 2nd year chemical engineering student in NIT raipur. I would like to pursue my summer training project with your company.
    Kindly consider my request and reply.
    Anubha Richa
    r.i.c.h.anubha@gmail.com

49. animesh

on January 8, 2010 at 1:27 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduation in Marketing Management from INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH, PUNE

I am keen in starting my career in service sector and one could not have a better option than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organization.

The Project is of Duration:- 60-90 days and should begin in 1st week of May 2010.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    Animesh Srivastava
    srivastavanimesh20@gmail.com

50. kapil

on January 11, 2010 at 8:32 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am a student of malaviya national institute of technology….first year chemical engineering…sir i want to apply for your summer training in 2010……my cgpa for this sem is 8.52…please contact me at cool.kapilgarg@gmail.com

51. shanky

on January 17, 2010 at 6:02 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    Currently,I am pursuing PGDM (Triple Specialisation) Approved by AICTE from SIVA SIVANI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SECUNDERABAD .I am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. Kindly provide me this opportunity.
    Shaiki Agarwal
    Mo.no. 9505115602
    Email id. Shaikiagarwal32@yahoo.com

52. rohini

on January 23, 2010 at 9:42 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    i m persuing my mba & pgpm from balla institute of technology and management,i m eager to do my summer intership 2010 in H.R from GODREZ.
    kindly consider my request and reply.
    Name:ROHINI CHAUHAN
    EMAIL ID:rohinichauhan09@gmail.com

53. aman

on January 23, 2010 at 2:17 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am doing b-tech in computer science and engineering from NORTHEN INDIA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,lucknow.
    i am looking for summer job or training in any lucknow based good Company to improve my technical know how and cope up with this emerging technical world.this trainnig is under our university curriculum.

Elementary skills of :

1. oracle
    2. c,c++
    3. java
    4. c #
    5. DB-2(IBM cerified)
    your's sincerely,
    AMAN TANDON
    amanmind9@gmail.com

54. vikash

on January 27, 2010 at 7:35 pm - Reply

ear Sir/madam
    I am Vikash.I am pursuing PGDBM (Finance) from institute of nternational Business And Research(IIBR),Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.I wish to do my summer internship during May-June 2010 from your esteemed organization.
    Email id: vikash.sinha1484@gmail.com

55. anika

on January 28, 2010 at 3:45 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am Anika khare, pursuing PGDM(finance& marketing) from Institute of Management studies,Ghaziabad(U.P).I am eager to do my internship in GODREJ & BOYCE.If you have internship or project kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me on my Email ID -anikacute11@gmail.com Mob no-09711880830
    Anika Khare

56. durjoy

on January 31, 2010 at 9:43 am - Reply

dear sir,
    My name is durjoy kumar das ,a 1st year student of mba(marketing)at in institute of management study,kolkata.i want to do my summer internship in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile especially in research analyst. so i am looking for a summer internship job in kolkata w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months.
    hope you will consider me &oblige.
    Durjoy kumar das
    email id: durjoy22@gmail.com
    mobile:0979411946
    NAME:- DURJOY KUMAR DAS

ADDRESS:- QTR NO.17/78A IOC HALDIA
    POST: HALDIA TOWNSHIP PIN: 721607
    DIST :PURBA MEDINIPUR(W/B)
    EMAIL : durjoy22@gmail.com
    MOBILE:09749411946
    RESIDENT:09832222460

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(MARKETING) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.Sc BURDWAN UNIVERSITY B.C COLLEGE 48%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E DISHERGARH A.C INSTITUTE 55%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E SANCTORIA HIGH SCHOOL 65%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-GRADUTE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER ENGINEERS(KOLKATA)

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SELF SUFFICENT, SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL,
    b) WEAKNESS-KEEP AND QUIET
    5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- KARTICK CHANDRA DAS.
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 28/04/1987
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
    7. DECLARATION: I HERE BY INFORMED THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE AND BEST TO KNOWLEDGE

DATE-30/1/2010 SIGNITURE-Durjoy kr. das
    PLACE- KOLKATA

57. neeraj

on February 4, 2010 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/mam
    I am Neeraj Gupta.i am pursuing MBA second semester from ANSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GURGAON.i want to apply for summer training.
    I will be thankful if you provied me an opportunity.

Neeraj Gupta
    neerajgupta194@gmai.com
    mo.no. 9312091465

58. priti

on February 8, 2010 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Respected SIR/MAM,
    Myself Priti Kumari wants to do summer internship from your respected organization.
    Pursuing MBA(HR+MLM) from Singhad Institute Of Business Administration & Research, PUNE.
    I will be very thankful if you give me a chance to sharpen my bright future from your organization.
    Email: pritikumari.dream@gmail.com
    Priti.kumari31@yahoo.com

59. muthu

on February 13, 2010 at 10:16 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam
    I am Muthukrishnan.K pursuing MBA(finance) in Anna university coimbatore I would like to do my final year project in Godrej which will helpful for me to get better experience
    and i will thankful for you if you offer project for me thanking you
    Muthukrishnank
    muthukrishnan6@gmail.com
    9500564532

60. prashu

on February 15, 2010 at 9:24 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    My name is prashant singh, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at pune university.i am an B. pharma. graduate and also have 1 year experience in sales and marketing. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

e-mail ID: singh.prashu@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09579532808

61. abhishek

on February 19, 2010 at 6:49 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am interested in summer training in your's company.Currently,I am pursuing B.Tech(Hons.) in Computer Engineering.I want to apply for increasing my knowledge in the commercial sector.I will do my best.Please kindly reply to my id : abhisheksingh06@gmail.com.

62. sandeep

on February 21, 2010 at 5:48 pm - Reply

I M SANDEEP DUTTA PURSUING PGDM (FINANCE AND MARKETING) FROM GIMT NOIDA 2ND SEMESTER LOOKING FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP FROM JUNE-JULY. THANK U

63. Zishan Ali

on February 23, 2010 at 2:52 pm - Reply

Hello Sir

I am Zishan Ali Pursuing PGDM from Institute of Management Education, Sahibabad,Ghaziabad(U.P).I want a summer internship in Media or Pharma Sector.So Please Send me an oppurtunity to me this id-zishan_ime@yahoo.com

My Contact No:-09555727364

64. ABHISHEK

on March 1, 2010 at 8:10 pm - Reply

hello mam,
    I am in the third year of my btech(Computer Engineering) and am looking for a summer internship project starting from May 2010 to June 2010. I am looking forward for summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this oppourtunity by contacting me at my id-karnani_abhishek@yahoo.com
    Abhishek Karnani

65. Imtiaz

on March 2, 2010 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am Imtiaz Ahmed,a student of 2nd sem of NSB School of Business(New Delhi).My specialization is in Marketing.
    Sir/Mam,i want to do my summer internship from GODREJ which is one of the leading company of India.
    I will be very thankful if you give me a chance to sharpen my potential.
    Thanking You,
    Imtiaz Ahmed
    +919015177595
    email id-imtiaz.ahmed15@gmail.com

66. chandni

on March 11, 2010 at 3:41 pm - Reply

Hello sir
    I m Chandni chaurasia from University of petroleum &Energy studies doing MBA from logistics &supply chain management. I m keen to join summer internship for 3 months. I would like to apply in your organisation.please as soon as possible post details.
    My e-mail ID is chandni.chaurasia4@gmail.com

Thanking you
    Chandni Chaurasia

67. dharmender

on March 16, 2010 at 4:10 am - Reply

i am Dharmender Kishnani and i am a student of M.B.A in Engg. College Ajmer , Ajmer.i am eager to pursue my summer internship from GODREJ and BOYCE. kindly provide me this opportunity by contacting me at my id- dharmkish@gmail.com so that i can send in my resume to the concerned person.

68. imran

on March 18, 2010 at 3:46 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I,Md Imran ali,have been persuing MBA from university of Pune.I want to serve your company & keen to to do summer internship in your company in marketing profile for two months during May to july.
    I will be thankful if you give me opportunity.

e- mail imranali0401@gmail.com
    mobile no. 9699675200

69. imran

on March 21, 2010 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/ Madam
    I am Md Imran Ali, persuinng MBA second semesrter from Alard Institute of management sciences(Pune University). I want to do summer internship from your well reputed organisation in marketing profile.
    I will be very thankful if you give me an opportunity.

Email- imranali0401@gmail.com
    Mobile no. 09699675200

70. karan singh

on March 29, 2010 at 9:27 am - Reply

sir ,
    i am a MPM student and looking for summer internship in HR field. so please contact me if any profile vacancies for me

71. akhilesh

on March 29, 2010 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam
    I Akhilesh kumar pursuing PGDM(2nd sem) from Rajiv institute of business management pune . I want to do summer internship(Marketing) in your company .
    Email id akhileshgpt7@gmail.com

72. harshal

on March 30, 2010 at 6:50 am - Reply

i am harshal chaudhari.student of vishwa vishwani institute of systems and ltd 2sem of pgdm (marketing),hyderabad.respected sir/mam i want to serve your company,i want summer internship in godrej.so if u giving me this opportunity please reply on my gmail id(harshal.chaudhari88@gmail.com)thanking you.
    harshal chaudhari.09030288547

73. akhilesh

on April 1, 2010 at 6:02 pm - Reply

dear sir/ mam
    I am Akhilesh kumar .pursuing PGDM (marketing) from Rajiv institute of business management Pune and I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.I wish to do my summer internship during May-June 2010 from your esteemed organization.
    Email Id akhileshgpt7@gmail.com

74. aditya

on April 2, 2010 at 6:03 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305,9816710240
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

75. aditya

on April 2, 2010 at 6:04 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305,9816710240
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

76. siddarth

on April 9, 2010 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am Siddarth Tater currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from MANIPAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MANIPAL.
    I am interested in doing summer internship from your reputed company.Please provide me the details and requirements for the same.
    mail:siddarthtater1988@gmail.com
    Ph:09901728348

77. vipin

on April 10, 2010 at 4:31 am - Reply

Hallo sir/mam, i am vipin goyal persuing PGDM 1st year from maharishi arvind institute of science and management, jaipur. I want to do my summer internship from your company. I will be very thankful to you if you give me chance to show my potential.
    my contect no.-9269772559
    my e-mail id is- vipinkgoyal12@gmail.com

78. Gaurav

on April 11, 2010 at 8:17 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.

79. SECTION C

on April 17, 2010 at 7:39 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am Prateek Chatterjee and i am pursuing MBA from Eastain Instituted Integrated vIN Learing Management Kolkata.I am in 2 sem .sir/mam i am interested in doing my summern internship in GODREJ and BOYCE.plz contact at my id prateek.pc@rediffmail.com so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person

80. Vidhi

on April 18, 2010 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Mam,

I am Vidhi Ladha, pursuing MBA in Finance from Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata. I have done my Bachelors in commerce (Accounting And Finance) from St.Xavier's College Kolkata and would like to do summer Internship in your esteemed organization in Finance department.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanking you

Regards,

Vidhi Ladha

Email Id: ladha.vidhi@gmail.com

Looking forward for your reply

81. shams sherwani

on April 21, 2010 at 7:40 pm - Reply

Sir my son is seeking summer internship in marketing/logistics in your estimed co.in Delhi& NCR,during May & June 2010. He is presently studying in IILM,Lodhi Rd.,Delhi. How & where can he apply.
    -Sherwani

82. chetan

on April 27, 2010 at 8:45 pm - Reply

Sir,

I am Chetan jain pursuing MBA[2nd semester]from RPIMS-Mumbai. I am Commerce Graduate and would like to do summer Internship in your reputed organization.
    Looking forward for your reply.

Regards

jainchetan2008@yahoo.com

83. bihari

on April 28, 2010 at 8:12 am - Reply

sir i am ravindra sharma .i am persuing mba from shekhawati engineering college ,dundlod .rajasthan i am interested in doing summer training in finance in top leading companies.please contact me on sharmaravindra26@gmail.com

84. ravi

on April 29, 2010 at 6:01 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam
    I am Ravi ranjan student of second semester MBA at amity (amity global business school) patna campus. I am business Graduate from N.S.H.M B-School Kolkata and would like to do summer Internship in your reputed organization.
    Please provide me the details and requirements for the same.
    mail:ravi.ranjan@mail.com, ravi_ranjan@live.in
    Ph:+919802989505, +919334116436

85. naila

on May 10, 2010 at 5:02 am - Reply

dear sir/mam,
    iam naila khan pursuing MBA(2nd sem) from guahati university, i am a graduate from delhi university, and looking for this internship at delhi.

looking forward for your reply

regards

Naila khan

nailakhan27@gmail.com

86. shekhu

on May 11, 2010 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am student of Sinhgad business school pune persuing PGDM + Masters in marketing management.I want to do my summer internship from your esteem organistaion
    Mobile no:09352061999
    email:abhishekhu2006@gmail.com

87. nikst

on May 19, 2010 at 8:35 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Nikhil Seth, pursuing my MBA with Finance from DR D Y Patil Instt. of Mgt Pune, Maharashtra.
    I have a work experience of 3-4 yrs.
    I want to do my Internship from your organisation where I can exhibit my talent and prove beneficial to your esteemed organisation.

Looking forward for a positive reply.
    Thanking you,

Kind regards,
    Nikhil Seth
    nikhseth@yahoo.co.in
    09561423751

88. gourav

on May 30, 2010 at 5:52 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,

I am Gourav Girdher,Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".I am looking for a 2 months project in Finance.
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780
    email: gouravgirdher@gmail.com

89. gourav

on May 30, 2010 at 5:54 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

90. SVN VAMSI

on November 11, 2010 at 1:30 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization. At present i am pursuing my B.E in Mechanical engineering from R.C.E.T, Bhilai . So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.

Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.
    mail_id: svnvamsi@gmail.com
    (m)09713862612

91. Hemant Ghodake

on February 7, 2011 at 4:51 am - Reply

sir , i am studing MBA (marketing) 1 year. i want to do my intership in market research.
    plz contact me . email id – hemant.ghodake2010.11@gmail.com

92. Aditya Kharas

on February 20, 2011 at 8:53 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    My name is Aditya Kharas and I am a student of GNIMS. I am presently persuing MMS from Mumbai University and i am intrested in doing summer internship in finance from your reputed company

93. madhavi kulkarni

on February 25, 2011 at 11:15 am - Reply

i am MADHAVI and i am a student of MBA(sem2) and i am pursuing it from solapur University , solapur i have completed B.C.A recently.i am intersted in doing my summer internship in GODREJ a.plz conatct me at my id madhavikulkarni09@gmail.com so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person.
    Thanks
    09987537192

94. NS Swathi

on March 5, 2011 at 5:50 pm - Reply

Hello sir/madam
    I am eager to pursue my internship in GODREJ .
    PL contact me though my email id

95. priya kamble

on March 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm - Reply

respected sir / madam
    my name is priya kamble. i am pursuing my MBA from IBSAR Institute of management studies under mumbai university. i want to do my summer internship in your company.

looking forward for your reply.

96. kulajeet das

on April 28, 2011 at 6:02 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking marketing as my major & Finance as my minor subject.I am looking for a summer internship program for the month of May till July, 2011.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.
    Regards
    Kulajeet Das
    mobile. no. +919582093273

97. Vaibhav

on May 2, 2011 at 7:16 am - Reply

Dear Sir/ Mam
    i am Vaibhav Gulhane I am pursuing my M.M.S. in finance from Mumbai University. I would like to join your organization for my internship. kindly give me this opportunity. by contacting me at my id vgulhane097@gmail.com so that I can send my c.v. to concerned person.

98. Rakesh Nair

on May 10, 2011 at 1:05 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam
    i am writting this letter for summer internship(marketing). I am pesuaing my Mba from k k wagh institute of education &research center nashik.As per our university requirement we have to undergo a training of 50 days in company for practical exposure.
    so i thankful if ur company provide me a oppurtunity to be a part of your prestigious organization. Sir i assure you if i given a oppurtunity i will leave no stone untutrned and use my skill & abilities to for growth of your organization.

99. PUJA RANI KUNDU

on August 18, 2013 at 1:34 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam,
    i am writting this letter for winter internship (HR).i am Puja Rani Kundu, persuaing my PGPM from United world school of business in kolkata.
    i want to do my winter internship from your reputed organization.so i will thankful if your company provide me a oppurtunity to be a part of your organization.looking forward for your reply.

100. Rakhi

on November 15, 2013 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Dear sir/ mam
    I am pursuing my company Secretaries (Professional Programmer)
    I want to do my internship in your organization. Kindly give me
    Opportunity to work with your company as trainee by contacting
    Me so that i can send my c.v to
    Concerned person

Regards
    Rakhi Bais

101. Rahul Sharma

on March 24, 2014 at 1:04 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am Rahul Sharma and i am pursuing MBA from DAVIET,Jalandhar (PTU) and i have completed my BTECH in I.T stream.Sir/Mam i am interested in doing my summern internship in GODREJ and BOYCE. so that i can forward my resume to the concerned person.

102. Shivesh Chaturvedi

on March 26, 2014 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am keen interested to do internship in your company . I am doing PGDM from jaipuria institute of management. Please reply me as soon as possible

103. heena

on December 19, 2014 at 2:45 pm - Reply

r u provide internship for mca students???

104. manali g

on April 1, 2017 at 12:54 pm - Reply

respected authority,
    if you could provide the areas about which your company is most concerned , that will be helpful
    thanking you in anticipation.

105. paramvir singh

on April 2, 2017 at 11:23 am - Reply

FOR MBA INTERSHIP

106. Mayuri bansal

on April 5, 2017 at 6:40 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am Mayuri bansal and I am pursuing my mba from ips academy indore. And completed my BBA from ITM UNIVERSITY GWALIOR. I am looking for a summer internship program for the month of 15 may till June for 45 days in godrej.