Summer internship with Birla Sun Life Insurance in eastern India

Birla Sun Life Insurance pioneered the unique Unit Linked Life Insurance Solutions in India. Within 4 years of its launch, BSLI has cemented its position as a leading player in the Private Life Insurance Industry. There has been focus on Investment Linked Insurance Products, supported with protection products to maintain leadership in product innovation.
Birla Sun Life Insurance has multi Distribution Channels- Direct Sales Force, Alternate Channels and Group offering convenient channels of purchase to customers. It has state of the art web-enabled IT systems for superior customer services. BSLI is the first company in India to have issued policies over the Internet.
BSLI is a joint venture having strong fundamentals with local insight from Aditya Birla group and Sun Life financials’s global expertise.
Role of Intern
  • The interns will help us develop more channels for our DSF
  • The interns will work in Eastern Indian
Desired profile
  • MBA sudents willing to work and do projects throughout eastern India
  • MBA in Marketing, Insurance
  • Essentially should be willing to work long hours, travel, innovate and learn new techniques.
How to apply:
Send your resume to following email ID quoting reference “BLSI/intern/indianinternship.com”
Contact Person: Shriram Lakshman
Email: Shriram.Lakshman (at) birlasunlife.com
Website: www.birlasunlife.com

13 Responses to “Summer internship with Birla Sun Life Insurance in eastern India”

1. purnendu says:

which type of projects are given to btech students doing summerinternship in birla sun life insurance!!!!

2. ARPNA says:

I Arpna Vidushi an MBA final year student studying in Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bangalore with specialization HR and Marketing looking for internship in month of March 2010.I have got an excellent background in extracurricular activities like Dramatics, Debating, Painting. both at school and university level with the priveledge of bagging top positions at some of the prestigious competitions.I possess good communication skills. I am always eager to venture into new avenues with an intention to learn something productive.my email id is arpna.vidushi@gmail.com

3. jayant kumar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year B.Tech-Computer science engineering student at S.R.M UNIVERSITY, Chennai. I wish to undergo winter internship training this winter(duration : 1-1.5 months). As such i request your kindself to guide me in this regard.

Contact: jayant.amar@gmail.com/09962776087

4. sal says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Salma khanum persuing M.B.A in Rajiv Gandhi Institute,Bangalore would like to do summer project work on Human Resource Management in your esteemed organization. I am requesting you to grant me an opportunity for the same.Looking forward for your positive response.
    Thanks & regards,
    SALMA KHANUM
    (salmahashmath@gmail.com)

5. apoorva says:

i m a 1st yr PGP+PGDBA student.pursuing the course from indira college of managment pune.my specialization is HR.i would like to do my summers internship with u.pleases grant me this great opportunity.looking forward for a positive reply. thank you.

6. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

7. shashi says:

hello sir.
    I am shashi kumar,doing PGDM(finance)1st year from Management Education & Research Institute, New Delhi and intersted in doing summer internship in your company.plz grant me this opportunity.looking forward for your positive reply.
    my id.-kumarshashi2011@gmail.com

8. lal babu says:

Hello sir,
    I am lal babu ansari.donig PGDM (Marketing)1st Year from Rajeev Insitute of Business Management, Pune……I m interseted for summer Internship in your company.I m also Insurance Advisior in your company from bokaro(jharkhand).
    So please give a oppturnity for donig Internship…..My E-mail is lal_bokaro@rediffmail.com

9. shailesh says:

Respected Sir,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

My Email Id: shailesh29shid@gmail.com

10. aditya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305,9816710240
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

11. idrish says:

Dear Mr.Shriram Lakshman,

I,Idrish khan persuing M.B.A in M.P.Birla Institute of Management, Bangalore, would like to ask for a chance to do summer internship program in IT and Marketing in your organization for a minimum duration of 45 days effective from the last week of june, 2010. I am kindly asking for your kind consideration. Looking forward to your positive response at the earliest if possible.

Thanks & regards,
    Idrish Khan,
    (williamid88@gmail.com)

12. Neha Manocha says:

Hello Sir,

Myself Neha Manocha. I am a 1st Year Master of Management Studies (MMS) student from Lala Lajapat Rai Institute of Management, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai. I want to do a summer Internship in your company. I am a AMFI certified, Advisors module and have worked for Aditya Birla Minacs for 1.5 years as a Customer Relationship Executive. Kindly requesting you to grant me an opportunity for the same. Looking forward to your positive response at the earliest.

Regards,
    Neha Manocha
    nehas_917@yahoo.com

13. vikas kumar sinha says:

Sir,
    i am vikas kumar sinha and doing MTECH in CONTROL SYSTEMS in MIT MANIPAL KARNATAKA. i want to get internship for 1 year project.