Summer Internship Program for MBA/BBA Students with Highrise Consultancy at Ahmedabad

Highrise Consultancy provides all services related to financial and HR solutions. We provide diversified financial services viz LI, GI, MF, FD, bonds etc and are empanelled with various companies for recruitment and HR solutions.
Job Description
  • Internships in either financial services or HR
  • Only for Ahmedabad candidates
Desired Candidate Profile
  • REQUIRED MBA/BBA for internship program
  • Good communication skills ,Team Worker, Positive attitude.
  • Resident of Ahmedabad mandatory

Location: Ahmedabad
Compensation: internship stipend based on selection
Industry Type: Banking/Financial Services/Broking

How to Apply – Apply at following contact details quoting reference – www.indianinternship.com

Company Name: Highrise Consultancy
Website: http://www.highriseconsultancy.com
Executive Name: Mr. Ranjan Bihani
Address: Highrise Consultancy
415, Bhadraraj Chambers
Nr. BOI, Swastik Cross Road
C.G. Road
Ahmedabad,Gujarat,INDIA 380009
Email Address: careers@highriseconsultancy.com
Telephone: 91-79-30072600-01 / 997416439

1. shishu

on March 17, 2009 at 10:14 am - Reply

iam shishu soni, purcing MBA from PIBM, PUNE
    in HR.loking for summer internship. pls suggest me.

2. dipak

on March 26, 2009 at 5:27 am - Reply

hello sir, i pursuing m.b.a. from pune in tilak maharashtra uni. with marketink,looking for summer intership for office work only, plz suggest me…….

3. deepak

on March 30, 2009 at 11:37 am - Reply

hi, i am deepak persuing MPM from Pune univ..
    i hav to do my internship in HR so pls suggest me right path……..IN AHMEDABAD

• Piyush

on September 25, 2010 at 5:42 am - Reply

Dear Deepak,

I am working as HR manager in Ahmedabad. I am planning to do MPM from Pune University. I require your help…. want to get in touch with you.

Regards
      Piyush K.
      piyush_k212002@rediffmail.com

4. Pallavi

on March 30, 2009 at 4:30 pm - Reply

This is Hardik Monani pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from AICAR Business School at Neral. I am on the look out for finance related summer interns.
    Ph No: 09011736544
    e-mail: hardik.monani@gmail.com

5. jigar.h

on May 3, 2009 at 5:52 am - Reply

THIS IS JIGAR SONI PURSUING MBA FROM AHMEDABAD. I WANT INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN FINANCE OR BANKING SECTOR.
    PHONE NO. 9924152453
    E-MAIL : JHSONI8@YAHOO.CO.IN

6. jigar.h

on May 3, 2009 at 5:54 am - Reply

THIS IS JIGAR SONI PURSUING MBA FROM AHMEDABAD.
    I AM LOOKING INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN FINANCE OR BANKING SECTOR
    PHONE NO. 9924152453
    JHSONI8@YAHOO.CO.IN

7. Iushi

on May 13, 2009 at 11:02 am - Reply

sir i am pursuing MBA finance from dayalbagh educational university,Agra.Please suggest me some companies where i can go for summer training.

8. anish

on December 4, 2009 at 5:31 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am interested in summer training in your's company.Currently,I am pursuing M.B.A from IILM Institute for highr eduacation , GURGAON.I will do my best.Please kindly reply to my id : anish.mba.123@gmail.com.

9. Manjiri

on January 1, 2010 at 4:58 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am ursuing M.B.A from Pune university . And i wouldlike to do the MBA specialisation in HR field. So Please suggest me some companies for summer training.Please kindly reply to my id : aher.manjiri@gmail.com

10. vasudha

on January 2, 2010 at 5:59 am - Reply

i want to know about intern position in your consultancy.i am seriouly interested in doing summer internship.please inform

11. Mukesh

on January 15, 2010 at 10:14 am - Reply

i am mukesh pursueing BBA .please sugggest me about the intership programmes

12. shambhu

on February 9, 2010 at 9:01 am - Reply

FEB 09 2010

I am shambhu s r . i am doing my mba second semester and planning to have finance and marketing as specialisation . i am looking for intership for the months may and june . Please contact me at srshambhu@gmail.com .

13. pranita

on March 13, 2010 at 8:19 am - Reply

I am persuing MBA in finance and serching for summer internship in Banking and Investment sector in Pune. Sis, i request you to suggest the vacancies if any.
    email id:pranitabhaltilakgmail.com
    contact no : 9403606609

14. Kalpesh

on April 3, 2010 at 11:29 am - Reply

Hi, I am Kalpesh Samdani pursuing 2nd sem. of MBA at LJIMS, Ahmedabad. I have completed Computer Engineering from Maharahstra. I want to do summer training in marketing so if there is any vacancy than please do let me know at samdanikalpesh@gmail.com or 9427217279.
    Thank you in advance.

15. Kalpesh

on April 3, 2010 at 11:33 am - Reply

Thank you in advance.

16. santosh

on April 27, 2010 at 5:53 am - Reply

I am rajeev kumar persuing MBA from jaipur rajsthan. i am looking for summer internship pls suggest. Email Id – singhrajeevramjinees@gmail.com, phone no.- 09929939906

17. Khushali Shah

on January 29, 2011 at 4:42 pm - Reply

HI!
    I AM PERSUAING MBA FROM AHMEDABAD GANPAT UNIVERSITY 2ND SEM.I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN H.R.SO PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME COMPANIES.

THANK U.

18. nilam soni

on March 21, 2011 at 6:18 pm - Reply

i have completed bca from HLica(now Ahmedabad univercity). i am pursuing mba from gandhinagar . i am interested to work in marketing field for summer internship project .please suggest me .

19. shraddha vajariya

on April 5, 2011 at 4:34 am - Reply

i am shraddha vajariya pursuing MBA(finance) from annamalai university.
    i want to do internship in finance department in best company plz suggest me for that.

20. Chauhan Hardiksinh

on April 8, 2011 at 1:02 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam
    I am Hardiksinh Chauhan pursuing 2nd semester of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management at Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute Ahmedabad. I want to do summer training in HR so if there is any vacancy than please do let me know at please suggest me
    companies or provide information that which company is provide training. .
    Thank you in advance.

email id: hardikshinhc@ibibo.com
    contact no : 8000528081,8866681256

21. Dadhichi Patel

on April 11, 2011 at 10:43 am - Reply

Hello, I am pursuing MBA from Anand Institute of Management I want to summer internship in marketing in ahmedabad so please suggest me..

22. Rita patel

on June 29, 2013 at 9:44 am - Reply

hello sir/madam
    i am Rita patel doing M.B.A from Somlalit institute of business management ahmedabad gujarat,i want to do internship in finance for 2 month if u like to help contact me
    on my gmail.
    Thanking you,
    Rita patel.

23. Rita patel

on June 29, 2013 at 9:47 am - Reply

hello sir/madam
    on my gmail.

24. dipanjana dey

on February 8, 2014 at 6:28 pm - Reply

hello sir, i am pursuing my PGDM from unitedworld school of business ahmedabad. i want to do internship in your firm.

25. AqeeL Sheikh

on February 8, 2014 at 7:10 pm - Reply

I am Pursuing MBA from UWSB Ahmedabad 1st Year Looking for SIP in FINANCE

26. piyush moradiya

on February 20, 2014 at 3:36 pm - Reply

I am Pursuing MBA from United world school of business Ahmedabad 1st Year Looking for SIP in FINANCE.

27. Bhavik Dave

on March 16, 2014 at 3:41 am - Reply

My name is Bhavik Dave study MBA sem-2 in marwadi education foundation please suggest any company related to HR internship.

28. jagruti khandhala

on March 21, 2014 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Hello sir/mem
    I am jagruti pursuing MBA from ks school of business mgt I want to do specialisation in finance so i want to apply summer internship with your consultancy. please tell me procedure for applying on my gmail

29. Sojitra mital

on March 23, 2014 at 6:02 am - Reply

Hiii….
    Helloo sir/madam,
    I am sojitra mital doing MBA from
    ATMIYA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOL
    At rajkot. I want to do internship in finance
    & banking sector for 2 month if u like to help
    Contact me.

30. Akash Jadav

on April 29, 2014 at 8:05 am - Reply

Hello sir, I am Akash Jadav from Ahmadabad. i am doing MBA in GLSICT, ahmedabad. I am try to find out marketing firm for my summer internship project. help me sir.

31. Mittal Jain

on August 23, 2014 at 5:03 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I m 4th year student of integrated M.B.A course from K.S school of business management, ahmedabad.
    I want to do summer internship for my study, knowledge and practical experience.
    Please proovide me names of good companies providing summer internship in ahmedabad.

32. YASH

on May 2, 2015 at 5:32 am - Reply

Hello sir, I am yash from rajkot. i am doing sy bba , saurastra university.I am try to find out marketing firm for my summer internship project who provide me an training in digital marketing field . help me sir.

33. parmar falguni

on February 12, 2016 at 10:26 am - Reply

h iii….
    sir, i am the student of s.v.school of management,kadi.and i want to do my sip on HR department in Ahmadabad.so pls sir give me some company name.

34. Naseem mansuri

on February 16, 2016 at 9:24 am - Reply

I wanna do summer traning in hr and finance

35. milky kumari

on May 17, 2016 at 2:11 pm - Reply

hiiii,

sir/ ma’am

i am the student of greater noida institution of technology i looking for the summer internship in hr for 90 days in Ahmadabad . so please help me.

36. Simran Mahawar

on January 12, 2017 at 10:57 am - Reply

I’m pursuing BBM from Pacific university,Udaipur.I want to do internship.Please suggest me the good company for better internship program.