Highrise Consultancy provides all services related to financial and HR solutions. We provide diversified financial services viz LI, GI, MF, FD, bonds etc and are empanelled with various companies for recruitment and HR solutions.
Job Description
  • Internships in either financial services or HR
  • Only for Ahmedabad candidates
Desired Candidate Profile
  • REQUIRED MBA/BBA for internship program
  • Good communication skills ,Team Worker, Positive attitude.
  • Resident of Ahmedabad mandatory

Location: Ahmedabad
Compensation: internship stipend based on selection
Industry Type: Banking/Financial Services/Broking

How to Apply – Apply at following contact details quoting reference – www.indianinternship.com

Company Name: Highrise Consultancy
Website: http://www.highriseconsultancy.com
Executive Name: Mr. Ranjan Bihani
Address: Highrise Consultancy
415, Bhadraraj Chambers
Nr. BOI, Swastik Cross Road
C.G. Road
Ahmedabad,Gujarat,INDIA 380009
Email Address: careers@highriseconsultancy.com
Telephone: 91-79-30072600-01 / 997416439

37 Responses to “Summer Internship Program for MBA/BBA Students with Highrise Consultancy at Ahmedabad”

1. shishu says:

iam shishu soni, purcing MBA from PIBM, PUNE
    in HR.loking for summer internship. pls suggest me.

2. dipak says:

hello sir, i pursuing m.b.a. from pune in tilak maharashtra uni. with marketink,looking for summer intership for office work only, plz suggest me…….

3. deepak says:

hi, i am deepak persuing MPM from Pune univ..
    i hav to do my internship in HR so pls suggest me right path……..IN AHMEDABAD

4. Pallavi says:

This is Hardik Monani pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from AICAR Business School at Neral. I am on the look out for finance related summer interns.
    Ph No: 09011736544
    e-mail: hardik.monani@gmail.com

5. jigar.h says:

THIS IS JIGAR SONI PURSUING MBA FROM AHMEDABAD. I WANT INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN FINANCE OR BANKING SECTOR.
    PHONE NO. 9924152453
    E-MAIL : JHSONI8@YAHOO.CO.IN

6. jigar.h says:

THIS IS JIGAR SONI PURSUING MBA FROM AHMEDABAD.
    I AM LOOKING INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN FINANCE OR BANKING SECTOR
    PHONE NO. 9924152453
    JHSONI8@YAHOO.CO.IN

7. Iushi says:

sir i am pursuing MBA finance from dayalbagh educational university,Agra.Please suggest me some companies where i can go for summer training.

8. anish says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am interested in summer training in your's company.Currently,I am pursuing M.B.A from IILM Institute for highr eduacation , GURGAON.I will do my best.Please kindly reply to my id : anish.mba.123@gmail.com.

9. Manjiri says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am ursuing M.B.A from Pune university . And i wouldlike to do the MBA specialisation in HR field. So Please suggest me some companies for summer training.Please kindly reply to my id : aher.manjiri@gmail.com

10. vasudha says:

i want to know about intern position in your consultancy.i am seriouly interested in doing summer internship.please inform

11. Mukesh says:

i am mukesh pursueing BBA .please sugggest me about the intership programmes

12. shambhu says:

FEB 09 2010

I am shambhu s r . i am doing my mba second semester and planning to have finance and marketing as specialisation . i am looking for intership for the months may and june . Please contact me at srshambhu@gmail.com .

13. pranita says:

I am persuing MBA in finance and serching for summer internship in Banking and Investment sector in Pune. Sis, i request you to suggest the vacancies if any.
    email id:pranitabhaltilakgmail.com
    contact no : 9403606609

14. Kalpesh says:

Hi, I am Kalpesh Samdani pursuing 2nd sem. of MBA at LJIMS, Ahmedabad. I have completed Computer Engineering from Maharahstra. I want to do summer training in marketing so if there is any vacancy than please do let me know at samdanikalpesh@gmail.com or 9427217279.
    Thank you in advance.

15. Kalpesh says:

Thank you in advance.

16. santosh says:

I am rajeev kumar persuing MBA from jaipur rajsthan. i am looking for summer internship pls suggest. Email Id – singhrajeevramjinees@gmail.com, phone no.- 09929939906

17. Khushali Shah says:

HI!
    I AM PERSUAING MBA FROM AHMEDABAD GANPAT UNIVERSITY 2ND SEM.I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN H.R.SO PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME COMPANIES.

THANK U.

18. nilam soni says:

i have completed bca from HLica(now Ahmedabad univercity). i am pursuing mba from gandhinagar . i am interested to work in marketing field for summer internship project .please suggest me .

19. shraddha vajariya says:

i am shraddha vajariya pursuing MBA(finance) from annamalai university.
    i want to do internship in finance department in best company plz suggest me for that.

20. Chauhan Hardiksinh says:

Respected Sir/madam
    I am Hardiksinh Chauhan pursuing 2nd semester of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management at Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute Ahmedabad. I want to do summer training in HR so if there is any vacancy than please do let me know at please suggest me
    companies or provide information that which company is provide training. .
    Thank you in advance.

email id: hardikshinhc@ibibo.com
    contact no : 8000528081,8866681256

21. Dadhichi Patel says:

Hello, I am pursuing MBA from Anand Institute of Management I want to summer internship in marketing in ahmedabad so please suggest me..

22. Rita patel says:

hello sir/madam
    i am Rita patel doing M.B.A from Somlalit institute of business management ahmedabad gujarat,i want to do internship in finance for 2 month if u like to help contact me
    on my gmail.
    Thanking you,
    Rita patel.

23. Rita patel says:

hello sir/madam
    on my gmail.

24. dipanjana dey says:

hello sir, i am pursuing my PGDM from unitedworld school of business ahmedabad. i want to do internship in your firm.

25. AqeeL Sheikh says:

I am Pursuing MBA from UWSB Ahmedabad 1st Year Looking for SIP in FINANCE

26. piyush moradiya says:

I am Pursuing MBA from United world school of business Ahmedabad 1st Year Looking for SIP in FINANCE.

27. Bhavik Dave says:

My name is Bhavik Dave study MBA sem-2 in marwadi education foundation please suggest any company related to HR internship.

28. jagruti khandhala says:

Hello sir/mem
    I am jagruti pursuing MBA from ks school of business mgt I want to do specialisation in finance so i want to apply summer internship with your consultancy. please tell me procedure for applying on my gmail

29. Sojitra mital says:

Hiii….
    Helloo sir/madam,
    I am sojitra mital doing MBA from
    ATMIYA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOL
    At rajkot. I want to do internship in finance
    & banking sector for 2 month if u like to help
    Contact me.

30. Akash Jadav says:

Hello sir, I am Akash Jadav from Ahmadabad. i am doing MBA in GLSICT, ahmedabad. I am try to find out marketing firm for my summer internship project. help me sir.

31. Mittal Jain says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I m 4th year student of integrated M.B.A course from K.S school of business management, ahmedabad.
    I want to do summer internship for my study, knowledge and practical experience.
    Please proovide me names of good companies providing summer internship in ahmedabad.

32. YASH says:

Hello sir, I am yash from rajkot. i am doing sy bba , saurastra university.I am try to find out marketing firm for my summer internship project who provide me an training in digital marketing field . help me sir.

33. parmar falguni says:

h iii….
    sir, i am the student of s.v.school of management,kadi.and i want to do my sip on HR department in Ahmadabad.so pls sir give me some company name.

34. I wanna do summer traning in hr and finance

35. milky kumari says:

hiiii,

sir/ ma’am

i am the student of greater noida institution of technology i looking for the summer internship in hr for 90 days in Ahmadabad . so please help me.

36. Simran Mahawar says:

I’m pursuing BBM from Pacific university,Udaipur.I want to do internship.Please suggest me the good company for better internship program.