As a management recruitment consultant India, Anthroplace Consulting Pvt Ltd endeavors to provide productive recruitment strategies to its clients. Companies are increasingly demanding for efficient professionals to meet their challenging targets. We, at Anthroplace Consulting Pvt Ltd plan recruitment strategies that enable us to offer proficiet workforce along with manpower maintenance policies. We work for clients like IBM Cap gemini, TCS, Deloitte, Alstom, NIIT etc. Check their website at:
Internship Description
We are looking for HIGH ENERGY individuals who would like to take up internship in a job which involves a lot of interpersonal skills. Its a high pressure job but gives huge learning. We are interested in go getter candidates who would be willing to consider a career with us in recruitment and training business. We have a young employee base and a chilled out work environment. The intern would have to work under a senior manager’s supervision and would be allocated a project which needs to be executed and project report submitted at the end of the internship
Candidates will get to interact with the best Cos. in India understand the HR and training business and get access to lot of inhouse database
Candidates should be comfortable to work under pressure. The interns would have to work for a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks. The period starts from April and generally lasts till July. Shortlisted students need to get college testimonials and acceptance for project. Students studying outside Kolkata but having a home base in Kolkata are welcome to apply. There would be a 3 round interview process after which selected students would be informed.
Desired Intern Profile
We are interested in students who have:
# High positive energy
# Basic Computer Knowledge
# Good Communication Skills both Verbal & Written
# Willing to Work Under Targets
# Comfortable to Work Under Pressure
# Don’t believe in excuses
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to mail their profiles to arijit@anthroplace.in or contact Mr Abhishek: 9330319019 for more details. You can come down with a copy of your cv on any weekday between 10 am and 6pm at our Kolkata office (76B, Lake View Road, Kol-29) for a face to face interview. Outstation students can be telephonically screened.
Contact Details
Company Name: Anthroplace Consulting Pvt Ltd
Website: http://www.anthroplace.com
Contact Name: Abhishek
Address: ANTHROPLACE Consulting Pvt Ltd
76 B, Lake View Road
Kolkata,WB,INDIA 700029
Email Address: arijit@anthroplace.in
Telephone: 91-33-30012106
Reference ID: IndianInternship.com

Keywords: recruitment, placement, sourcing, PR, HR, human resource, marketing, sales, internship, summer

54 Responses to “Summer Internship in Kolkata for marketing and HR students with Anthroplace Consulting Pvt Ltd”

1. ON THE ROX..!!! says:

hi my name is prasanjit sarkar and i am doing my bba from amity university.
    our college has asked us to do an internship for 2 months from any company.
    as i m from kolkata so i wanted to do my internship from kolkata itself.
    so it will be a great help if u can be in touch with me.my e-mail id is prasanjit_1989@yahoo.co.in..
    will be awating a response.
    thank you.

2. ns says:

I WANT TO DO MY MBA FINANCE INTERNSHIP IN KOLKATA. IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT IT WILL BE OF VERY USEFUL. MT E-MAIL ID IS krishna.ambal.ns@gmail.com

3. ns says:

MY NAME IS SWATHI. I WANT TO DO MY MBA,FINANCE INTERNSHIP IN KOLKATA. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

4. RAHUL says:

hi i m Rahul Shaw pursuing pgdm frm bangalore like do summer internship in finance in kolkata in july please help me out

5. vicor says:

hi my name is Arnob Bank and i am doing my MBA from west bengal university of techonology(WBUT).
    Our college has asked us to do an internship for 2 months from any company.
    as i m from kolkata that is why i wanted to do my internship from kolkata.
    so it will be a great help if u can be in touch with me.my e-mail id is bankarnob@gmail.com anda4arnob@in.com.

I will be awating a response.

6. sunny says:

hi
    i am Arnob Bank,doing my mba from wbut in marketing as major and finance as minor. I want to do my SUMMER TRAINING/ PROJECT in Kolkata in the month of June- july 09 organization with out any remuneration and will help me a lot . My E-Mail: bankarnob@gmail.comand ph no-9432664760

7. Aveek says:

Hi,
    This is Aveek Dutta.
    want to do a internship for two months from an IT company.
    perusing MCA.

8. baban says:

Surajit Mondal

Hi,
    I am persuing my mba in marketing. I want to do my training/project in the month of oct-nov.
    contact : 9432113889
    e-mail : srjtmondal14@gmail.com

9. MRITUNJOY says:

hi my name is MRITUNJOY SINGH and i am doing my MBA from north bengal university.
    our college has asked us to do an internship for 2 months from any company.
    as i m from kolkata so i wanted to do my internship from kolkata itself.
    so it will be a great help if u can be in touch with me.
    My e-mail id is
    m4mritun@yahoo.co.in
    mritunjoys@gmail.com
    will be awating a response.
    thank you.

10. sayan says:

hi,i am sayan sarkar,doing my MBA from IIPM,New Delhi. My core areas are finance and marketing,i want to do my winter training in the month of december to january,in a company in kolkata,so please help me out.
    my e-mail id- sayan.sarkar.iipm@gmail.com

11. rupam.nandi says:

Hi,This is RUPAM NANDI….i m persuing my MBA from PAILAN COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT,Kolkata under WBUT…
    I want to do my summer internship with your company due to your goodwill in the market & i think my commitment to excellent work standards will add value to the team…I m young,i m just 21,and i can take the pressure and can achieve my targets….
    Waiting for an answer from your end….

RUPAM NANDI
    (roopam.nandi@gmail.com)
    (9831664627)

12. ravi says:

hi this is Ravi Singh persuing P.G.D.M from Master School Of Management approved by A.I.C.T.E
    I want to do my internship in finance from a reputed bank. so kindly help me in this respect.waiting for your positive response.

this is my email_id ravishergill000@gmail.com

13. AMIT says:

hi..this is amit..i am doing mba 4m MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,ALLAHABAD.i want 2 do summer internship in MARKETING 4m kolkata.i am young,energetic,can work under pressure.please give me a chance 2 prove myself.
    i am waiting 4 ur response.
    Thanks in advance.

AMIT CHOWDHURY
    amit4u_lt@yahoo.co.in

14. tuli says:

hello,i am sudeshna goswami.i am doing mba in SOMS,BESUS,howrah and want to do summer internship in finance from a good company in kolkata.waiting for ur response.email ma at—
    tuliaiem@yahoo.com

15. rajiv says:

hello,i m rajiv kumar rai,pursuing mba from department of management studies,NIT,durgapur.i want to do a summer internship in finance from a good company in kolkata..pls response me..
    thanking u..

RAJIV KUMAR RAI
    rajiv10.sky@gmail.com

16. dude says:

hello sir/madam
    i am subhash and now i am persuing MBA PGDBM degree in New delhi institution of management , now i m at 2nd semister and i need a tranning internship in your company in finance to complete my project, i need internship during may , june this year,
    I shall be highly oblized at the act of ur kindness.
    email – dudedashing962@yahoo.co.in
    mobile no 9811174925

17. Neeraj says:

hi sir its neeraj rai and i am pursuing my mba(m&s) from amity university . is there is any good company which provide summer internship then send the details on my e.mail-neeraj.rai1988@gmail.com

18. Mohit says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am Mohit Sarawagi from kolkata,an MBA aspirant and i have taken admission in CHRIST ,Bangalore for my MBA. The college has asked me to do a one month internship in any company so that we come to know about the Organisation structure of a company and how it works. We have been provided with a reference letter regarding the same and the session is going to start on 1 JUNE 2010. So kindly inform me as soon as possible whether any internship vacany in a leading organisation is available in kolkata or where i can contact you.
    Thanking you.
    with regards
    Mohit Sarawagi
    9883087228
    masterlymohit@gmail.com

19. koushik says:

hello
    i am kousik misra,doing mba from isb,kolkata.my major is marketing and minor is finance. i want to do my summer internship from any fmcg comapy or any other company. duration of sip is 2 months in the time of may-june.

20. alka says:

Hi! I am Alka Anshu,a student of U.S.B.M,Orissa is looking for an internship in the field of Hr for a 2 months training in kolkata from the month of july to september.If you are giving internship during this period do contact as soon as possible.
    Thanks!
    E-mail Id- alkaanshu.pandey@gmail.com
    Contact- 09090668663

21. Ratnesh says:

My name is Ratnesh kumar yadav, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at Management Institute of Durgapur, Durgapur. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research …

My Mobile no.9641107750
    Email id . rk14549@Gmail.com

22. hemant says:

Hi,I am Hemant jain persuing MBA from pillai management instutute in mumbai,I am searching for the 2 months internship in finance especiall in research and place doesnt matter pls help me out for this thx in advance
    my mail id hemant.jain1980@gmail.com
    cell no 9699716334

23. chandrashekhar says:

hello sir, i m Chandrashekhar Shengupta, Student of Institute of Management and Development, New Delhi. I am a student of Finance and wanna do my summer internship in Finance. My Internship is gonna start from May to June. So if there is any vacancies in your company, then please let me know….
    Thanking You
    Mail Id: chandra_euphonious18@yahoo.com

24. sudipa says:

hello this is sudipa doing mba from msit…like to d summer internship in systems..plz give me some positive response in my mail id-
    sudipa08@gmail.com

25. manish says:

My name is Manish kuamr singh. I am a student of PGDM (finance 2nd semester) at Shekhawati business school,sikar.I want to do my two months (from the month of June to August) summer internship from kolkata from well reputed company like you where I will get a finance profile
    My mobile no.09529990434
    My email ID.singhmanish772@gmail.com

26. Sobhan Sengupta says:

I am a B.com(hons) with good academic record. I want to do an internship for 2 months in May-June.My Contact no. in 9748447183 or sobhansengupta@gmail.com

27. pritam says:

hey ,
    I am a student of IIT bombay and having vacation of three months so if u have some decent job just tell me.

Pritam Roy

roll no- 09d17022
    IIT Bombay

28. subhojit says:

hello sir, im Subhojit Shengupta, Student of ISBE,Bangalore. I am a student of MBA and wanna do my summer internship in Finance or Marketing. My Internship is gonna start from July 1st. So if there is any vacancies in your company, then please let me know….
    Thanking You
    Mail Id: subhojit1234@gmail.com

29. amit says:

i m doin my MBA from Ramaiah institute of management from Bangalore. completed 2nd sem..want to pursue my summer internship project in kolkata.
    plz contact me at amith2311@yahoo.co.in or 9007198066

30. souvik roy says:

Hi! i am souvik roy persuing PGDM from NDIM, New Delhi. Want to do 2 months summer internship from a reputed company like yours!!!! I will be eagerely aiting for your reply!!!! i am also a resident of kolkata!!!!!If given a chance i will be highly grateful to you!!!!

31. PRATIP BISWAS says:

SIR,
    My name is PRATIP BISWAS,a student of INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT(1st year)having a specialization on MARKETING+HR.I am Looking for a Summer Internship project(2011-12) on Sells and distribution or Advertisement and sells promotions.I am also concerned about the company status and good reputation.
    I will be highly grateful if you can provide me a SIP in kolkata.I am also ready to relocate if the work opportunities are viable to me.
    Thanks and Regards.
    Pratip Biwsas.
    MBA(pursuing),B-TEch
    mail id -pratip4u@gmail.com
    MOB No: +91-9007772436.(Sunday and monday any time.other week days 6 pm to 11pm)

32. PIYALI DUTTA says:

Sir , I hv done btech in computer sc and engineering and now pursuing MBA(1st yr) I would like to do summer internship in Systems from a reputed company . I would be eagerly waiting for a reply in this regard .

33. Sataru Biswas says:

NAME: Sataru Biswas
    EXPERINCE:One year experience in the line of assemby line production in Sytech Pvt Ltd
    EDUACTION:Btech & Mba

Interested in areas of portfolio managament,securities analysis and risk managemnt

Mobile:+919433489923

EMAIL ID:biswas.sata@gmail.com

34. Abhratanu Bhattacharya says:

Dear Sir,

My name is Abhratanu Bhattacharya , a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT (IEM) , Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in a well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst.so I am looking for a summer internship job in kolkata after april for a duration of 2 months.

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Phone No: (033) 2592-2286 (R)
    +91 9836132331 (M)

Email Address: abhrab86@yahoo.com, abhrab86@gmail.com

With Warm Regards

Yours truly,

Abhratanu Bhattacharya

35. MD. AKBAR HUSSAIN says:

Hi I’m Md.Akbar Hussain student of I.MA(social sciences) basically in ECONOMICS pursuing 6th sem.I’m looking for summer internship (mid may to July). If any internship project is there plz inform me.

akbar.hussain312@gmail.com
    contact no: 09703673725

36. manoj kumar sharma says:

hello sir i m manoj kumar sharma pursuoing pgdm(marketing) from REGIONAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AUTONOMOUS in bhubaneswar. so i request u to sugest me a internship for 2 months in kolkata or in burdwan. thank u very much

37. SIR,
    My name is Amit Chandra Deb,a 1st year MBA student of INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT(IEM),KOLKATA having a specialisation in MARKETING+H.R.I want to do my Summer Internship in Kolkata on Sells and distribution or Advertisement and sells promotions in a well-reputated company.I will be grateful if you can provide me a training in Kolkata for two weeks after april.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking You,
    Your’s faithfully,
    Amit Chandra Deb
    Email:-amitchandra.deb55@gmail.com amitchandradeb@rocketmail.com
    Telephone-9051483828(M)
    (033)32977208(R)

38. Arnab saha says:

hi,i am Arnab Saha,doing my MBA from Indian Institute of cost management studies & research,pune(MAHARASTRA). My core area is marketing,i want to do my summer internship in the month of May to June,in a advertisement agency in kolkata,so please help me out.my e-mail id- arnabsaha12@gmail.com.mob-09561676019

39. rinku shaw says:

i m doin my MBA/PGDM from Park Global School of Business in Excellence from Chennai. completed 2nd sem..want to pursue my summer internship project in kolkata.
    plz contact me at rinkuu20@yahoo.co.in or 9903419877/9629049265

40. Sandip Dutta says:

I WANT TO DO MY MBA HUMAN RESOURCE SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN KOLKATA. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME OUT IT WILL BE OF VERY USEFUL. MY E-MAIL ID’S ARE – sandip.samar_dutta@rediffmail.com
    sandip.samar_dutta@yahoo.co.in

With Regards
    Sandip Dutta

41. Bulbul kumari Thakur says:

Hi,

i am MBA 1st .sem student study in kolkata.I am taken as a HR specialization.I am looking for internship in kolkata in the month of may. Help me to fine out

42. Onkar Prasad says:

hi,i am Onkar prasad, doing my PGDM(finance) & MMM from Sihngad Institute of Business Administration & research,pune(MAHARASTRA). My core area is marketing,i want to do my summer internship in the month of June to July,in a company in kolkata,so please help me out.my e-mail id-onkarprasad89@yahoo.in mob-08928059624

43. Rupesh Mishra says:

Dear sir,
    I’m pursuing Mba in marketing 2nd semester From Bharatiya vidya bhavan kolkata and I have one year work experience in marketing.I am very much interested in doing summer internship in MNC in the month of june -july.
    Please help me to access in any reputed organisation and provide me details and procedure.

Regards
    Rupesh mishra
    rupeshmaddy@gmail.com
    rupeshmishra1509@gmail.com

44. Mantu Mandal says:

Dear sir,
    I am Mantu Mandal from kolkata. Now I am pursuing mba in H.R from iabm from Bharthier university, pune. I want to doing summer internship in MNC in the month of june.I will be grateful if you can provide me a training in Kolkata for two months.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking you
    Mantu Mandal
    mantu.iabm@gmail.com
    mob- 08793342508

45. indranil chatterjee says:

hi i am indranil chatterjee from north bengal university and i am looking for an internship training for two months in any company or organisation…. so i ll really very thankful to u if u can be in touch with me

46. puja singh says:

Dear sir/madam,
    my name is puja singh from mumbai and i am pursuing MBA from Indian intitute of planning and management (IIPM),Mumbai.i am in 1st year having specialization in marketing and want to do summer internship training n job in well reputed company in kolkata for a duaration of 2 months(june-august).

hope you will consider me and obligue.

e-mail id:pujalife@rediffmail.com
    contact no:9320033254

47. RAFI AHMED KHAN says:

hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Rafi Ahmed khan and I am doin my PGDM from Institute Of Engineering and Management.I want to do a summer internship form kolkata itself from an esteemed company.I have made my mind to go for a dual specalization on HUMAN RESOURCE & supply chain & logistics.my duration of internship starts(june- july).

please guide me in doin my internships.

email-roamyrocks@gmail.com

48. Nitin Agarwal says:

I’m pursuing Mba in marketing 2nd semester From DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL, Dehradun and I don’t have work experience. I am very much interested in doing summer internship in banking sector in the month of june -july.

49. Moumita jana says:

hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Moumita Jana and I am doing my PGDM from Accurate Institute of management and Technology, Greater Noida.I want to do a summer internship form kolkata itself from an esteemed company.I have specalization on HUMAN RESOURCE.my duration of internship starts(May- july).
    Regards
    Moumita jana

50. NITA KUMARI says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is NITA KUMARI, and i am pursuing my MBA from SMIT majitar, east sikkim.
    My core area is HR and I want to do my summer internship in the month of june-july 13.
    so please help me out.

Thanking you,
    Nita kumari

51. DIPIKA ADHIKARI says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is DIPIKA ADHIKARI, and I am doing my mba from SMIT majitar. My core area
    is HR & I want to do my summer internship in the month or june-july, in a company of kolkata. so please help me to access any reputed organisation and provide me details & procedure.

Thanking you

52. sumit kumar meher says:

i want to do my summer internship in kolkata

53. I want to do 2 months internship in marketing