Angel Broking started its journey of success in 1987. The company was started with handful of people with very high ambition and vision in their eyes.
Today Angel broking stands at the paramount of success. In past two decades the company has grown at an immense pace with growth in all corners of the business. Angel broking has the honor of being recognized as one of the biggest retail broking house of the nation. Company provides variety of financial services like Retail Equity Broking, Commodity broking, Advisory Services, Portfolio Management services, Mutual funds, insurance, margin funding, personal loan etc.
The company has a vast network of 120 plus branches with 31 regional offices with its presence in 120 cities across the length and breadth of the country with the total employee headcount of 5000 plus. The company is the registered member of BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX. Year on year, Angel broking has bagged the most coveted Major Volume Driver award by the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Job Description
The candidate will be given insight on HR activities in the company.
He/She will be performing activities related to Recruitment & Operations.
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile
  • Experience: Those doing MBA course
  • Education: MBA/PGDM in HR
  • Industry Type: Broking
  • Functional Area: HR / Administration, IR
  • He/She should have the motivation, conviction and determination to handle the tasks assigned.

Contact Details

Company Name: Angel Broking Limited
Website: http://www.angeltrade.com
Contact: Rekha Chaurasia
Telephone: 080-42993400
Email: Rekha.Chaurasia@angeltrade.com
Reference: www.indianinternship.com/HRIntern
Keywords: Recruitment, Operations

8 Responses to “Summer Internship in Human Resource Management HR with Angel Broking Limited at Bangalore”

1. jayna says:

I am looking for internship in human resourses i m doing my PG FROM MUMBAI.Can you please help me with the same.my contact nuber 9867709450

2. sonu says:

hi mam i am looking for internship in angel in finance will you plz suggest me is their any chance plz reply me on santosh22_1@yahoo.com
    i m santosh from dehradundoing mba

3. Don Bosco.S says:

Dear sir/ mam.
    This is Don Bosco. S doing MSc psychology (HRDM) at Christ University, This is the new course started by Christ university. I am looking for a good company to experience my summer internship.If there is any chance pls pls do mail to this ID machaosfs91@gmail.com or contact me to 9164155095

4. Madhuri Roy says:

Hello Ma’am,

I am doing PGDM from MET League of Colleges Mumbai and intend to do a specialization in Human resource. I am looking for an internship in HR with a reputed company in Mumbai. Kindly help me out with the same. If any suitable position is available then kindly mail me at madhuriroy1986@gmail.com.

5. Sunakshi Singh says:

At present i am doing MBA from modi institute of technology and science. I am student of 1st year and i want to do traning in HR. so kindly send me all the details about it.
    thaking you.

regards
    Sunakshi Singh

6. Monika sharma says:

thaking you.

regards
    Monika sharma

7. shaira gupta says:

Dear sir/mam,
    This is Shaira gupta and doing M.B.A.I am looking for intership programme in broking house ..As i done NCFM certified programmes..so pls help me out for getting traing in angel broking.

regards

8. Ashok says:

Hi, are there similar internships/jobs available in Mumbai? Thanks.