Summer Internship at Pune for MBA Candidates with Fast Track Software Services Pvt Ltd

Fast Track Software Services Pvt Ltd India is a subsidiary of Fast Track Inc, USA headquartered at Seattle. Fast Track’s founder, Brian Conte, was one of the original developers of Windows at Microsoft, and has since managed the development of over 50 product releases. His products have been used by millions of people and have won numerous awards, including Product of the Year twice.
Fast Track is a dynamic, rapidly-growing organization which provides excellent opportunities for learning and personal growth. We are a team of software development professionals dedicated to turning your ideas into reality. Quickly. Professionally. And cost-effectively.
Fast Track works closely with clients like Microsoft Corporation USA, SeattleSoft Corporation, Contemporary Systems, Templeton Foundationand many more.
Fast Track gives the chance to work with clients all over the world. Fast Track believes team players who plays together as hard as they work together.
Take a moment to explore more about Fast Track at www.fasttrackteam.com
Internship Description
Student will work closely with Marketing manager in India and US. Dynamic report generation related to marketing and sales. Summer training period for 3 months. Work to start from 2 nd week of March. Stipend will be given.
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent communication skills. Student should be smart, hardworking and ready to work in a team.
Location: Pune

Telephone: 91-020-25441522
Reference ID: SumTrain / indianinternship.com
Keywords: summer training, Marketing

1. kailas

on March 27, 2009 at 11:05 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing MBA(Marketing) from INDSEARCH, Pune. Before that I had already finished with my M.Sc.(Biochemistry) and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithfully,
    Mr.KAILAS D. SANAP

• Amrendra Kumar

on January 27, 2011 at 6:05 am - Reply

Dear sir/ madam

I am pursuing MBA(Marketing) from PIMT, Mandi Gobindgarh(Punjab). I Want to do summer internship at Fast Track, Kindly give me a chance to work with you.

Yours Sincere,
      Amrendra Kumar

2. kailas

on March 27, 2009 at 11:09 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing MBA from INDSEARCH,Pune. Before that I had already finished with my M.Sc.(biochemistry) and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithflly,
    Mr.KAILAS D. SANAP

3. Web Master

on April 2, 2009 at 8:58 am - Reply

Kailas – Apply directly to careers@fasttrackteam.com by sending your resume giving reference from this site

4. prakash

on April 20, 2009 at 9:46 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing Master of Marketing Management from Suryadatta Group of Institutes,Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithflly,
    Mr. Prakash kumar,
    e-id : prakash_bth2006@yahoo.co.in

5. prakash

on April 20, 2009 at 9:58 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing Master of Marketing Management from SURYADATTA GROUP OF INSTITUTES,Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithflly,
    SAURABH KUMAR
    E-ID : 882saurabh@gmail.com

6. globlisation in india

on May 1, 2009 at 7:38 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am pusunig MBA in (IT & Marketing)from Pune Institute of Business Management,Pune, now I am seeking for SIP for the duration of 2 month (7 may to 7 july 2009)in IT compnies so kindly give me oppertunities to do work in you reputed organisation,

YOURS,
    HEMANT SHASTRAKAR
    PIBM,PUNE
    MOB.NO.09860607053
    EMAIL ID-shastrakar.hemant@gmail.com

7. naresh

on May 9, 2009 at 10:40 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am persuing MBA+PGP in (OR & Marketing)from poona school of Business Management,Pune, now I am interested to do summer internship in your company,so kindly give me an opportunity so that i can prove my ability. 2 month (7 may to 7 july 2009)in IT compnies so kindly give me opportunities to do work in you reputed organisation,

YOURS,
    NARESH SHRIMALI
    PSB,PUNE
    MOB.NO.09420195007
    EMAIL ID-nareshshrimali2551986@yahoo.com

8. naresh

on May 9, 2009 at 10:45 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am persuing MBA+PGP from POONA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGMENT IN Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an opportunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithflly,
    NARESH SHRIMALI
    E-ID : nareshshrimali2551986@yahoo.com

9. sunny

on May 9, 2009 at 3:49 pm - Reply

sir iam pursuing mba from suryadatta college pune so i need to do summer project in ur organisation please give me chance to do please contact me.
    thanks
    sunny srivastava
    9096302805
    mr.sunny_kumar@rediffmail.com

10. tinu

on July 30, 2009 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing MBA from INDIRA SCHOOL CAREER DEVELOPEMENT ,Pune. Before that I had already finished with my B.E.(E&COMM.) and now I am interested to do Winter internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithflly,
    Mr.ANKIT RUNWAL

11. Tushar

on November 18, 2009 at 6:38 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am persuing MBA from Maharastra Institute of Technology(MIT)Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an opportunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your`s faithflly,
    TUSHAR S. BADHE
    tsbadhe@gmail.com

12. kumar

on January 27, 2010 at 3:36 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am persuing MBA from IMED(Bharati Vidyapeeth University)Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an opportunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Thanks & Regards
    kumar nishi bhushan
    kumarnishi@yahoo.in

13. Anoop

on April 2, 2010 at 6:41 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam
    I'm pursuing PGDM from Sinhgad Institute of Management, Vadgaon(Bk.), Pune and now I'm interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an opportunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Thanks & Regards
    Anoop Shrivastava
    anoopshrivastava@ymail.com

14. Anoop

on April 2, 2010 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam
    Thanks & Regards
    Anoop Shrivastava
    anoopshrivastava@ymail.com

15. rajendra

on April 24, 2010 at 10:37 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am Rajendra MBA(Marketing) from MAEER's MIT Group MAE ALANDI,PUNE Before that I had already finished with my B.E (IT)and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability. iI am sending my resume with this application.
    Your`s faithfully,
    Mr.RAJENDRA WAGHMODE
    Email-mit.rajendra@gmail.com;
    mobile-8983524716,9595911026

16. Rohitsingh

on April 25, 2010 at 2:14 pm - Reply

Respected,

I am Rohitsingh Thakur, an MBA student – 2nd semester. My interested field is Finance. I attached my CV for your reference. I would like to join your organisation and gain training for proper development of myself and the organisation.

Desiring for the needful.

Regards,
    Rohitsingh Thakur,
    9028926743

17. Dr.Sandip

on June 21, 2010 at 10:13 am - Reply

hello sir i m Dr Sandeep Gorde doing mba in biotechnology graduate in bhms.. need to do internship program in this june.. pls help me.. i need it at pune
    9975763266
    email: sandip.grd@gmail.com

18. Nalini patle

on October 13, 2010 at 2:42 pm - Reply

Dear sir
    I am pursuing MBA [ finance] from IIBR, pune. Before that I had already finished with my B.COM . I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

your faithfully,
    Nalini Patle

19. NIKHIL INGALE

on November 9, 2010 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam,
    My name is Nikhil Ingale from Pune.I have completed my graduation in production engineering.Recently I am doing PGDM(Industrial marketing and operations) from M.I.T.S.O.B,Pune.As per our curriculum i am supposed to do a summer internship cum project in april 2011.So,it is my humble request to allow me to do so in your esteemed organisation.
    My email id is: nikhil_production@yahoo.com

20. Sushil Gaikwad

on December 3, 2010 at 9:54 pm - Reply

To,
    Mrs Shubhada Parajape,

I am interested in applying for the summer internship.I have had a great deal of Marketing experience in software company, Code studio.I have great experience of 1 year.My profile was to give demo of software and sales of software.Also worked with NGO.
    Last summer, I worked as intern at Scholle packaging,Pune.There I have good experience of Market research and product launching strategies.I am seeking to complement this outdoor experience with a research internship in order to acquire the background necessary for a future career in Market research and specially Advertising.

I believe that I would an asset to your program. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.

Regards,
    Sushil Gaikwad
    BGIMS,Mumbai.

21. Rachana Shrivastava

on December 17, 2010 at 5:58 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

My name is Rachana Shrivastava ,i am doing MBA from Shri Ram Institute
    Of Management and its affiliated to the R.D.V.V university of
    Jabalpur(m.p.).i want to take as a specialization in finance and marketing . can u
    please tell me u will provide the summer internship program in finance .

Rachana Shrivastava
    Mob.no.:-09826143712,09990316584

22. Ranjit kakade

on January 10, 2011 at 9:18 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am pursuing MMS (HR) from Kohinoor Business school,Mumbai and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Your’s faithfully
    Ranjit Kakade

23. Abhishek dubey

on January 18, 2011 at 5:13 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am pursuing my MMM(MASTER IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT) from sinhgad institute of management,pune.I want to do the summer internship project from your company.So kindly give me opportunity to work in your organisation.
    From:
    Abhishek dubey
    mo.no.9158062602

24. Rahul Kharkar

on January 22, 2011 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / madam,
    I am Rahul Kharkar, pursuing MBA from Sinhgad Academy Of Engineering, Pune and now i am interested to do summer internship in your organisation.
    So, kindly give an opportunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Your’s faithfully,
    Mr. Rahul P Kharkar.

25. Onkar Sule

on January 23, 2011 at 7:40 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am persuing MMS(Master in Management Studies) from mumbai university and my specialization is IT have a core competency in IT background a team player and also good at managing situations would prefer an internship in IT sector as its my core competence with a maximum global exposure but in IT firm, so if u have any vacancy for interns in IT will be willing to work.
    Regards,
    Onkar Sule

26. Apurva Kurkute

on January 29, 2011 at 3:38 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing MBA from shivaji university. My interest sector is FINANCE. So i am willing to do my tranning in concern sector. I kindly request you to give me an opportunity if there is any vacancy in the same interest.

Sincerely,
    Apurva Kurkute

27. amar raut

on February 5, 2011 at 6:43 am - Reply

hello sir,
    I am student of MBA marketing .i am interested to complete my summer intership project with you are organisation. I hope you will give me opportunity.
    thanking you

28. ruchita

on February 5, 2011 at 7:48 pm - Reply

hii,
    i m doing MBA from pune university SINHGAD college.
    il b taking system as my specialization.so it will be a great pleasure to have an opportunity to be a part of your team.
    regards
    ruchita

29. Amit Borhade

on February 8, 2011 at 2:22 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am doing MBA in 2nd semester(Marketing) .I would like to do summer intership with fast track in the feild of marketing. I also have 3 years of experiance in field of marketing. So kindly give me oppurtunity .My email id is ( amitborhade2008@gmail.com ) .

Yours Sincere,
    Amit

30. Amit Borhade

on February 8, 2011 at 2:39 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am doing MBA in 2nd semester(Marketing) in pune .I would like to do summer intership with fast track in the feild of marketing. I also have 3 years of experiance in field of marketing. So kindly give me oppurtunity .My email id is ( amitborhade2008@gmail.com ) .

Yours Sincere,
    Amit

31. Mohammed Shoeb

on February 10, 2011 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Dear sir/ madam,
    I am a student of MBA from MGM’s Institute Of Management Aurangabad(M.S) with marketing as specialisation. I have also done my engineering in computer science. I want to do my summer project with your organisation. So pls let me know if there is some opportunity for me, it will be my pleasure to work with your organisation

Mohammed Shoeb
    (Mohammed.Shoeb@hotmail.com)

32. KOMAL ANANDANI

on February 12, 2011 at 6:43 pm - Reply

I am a student of Symbiosis,I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Interns starts from 15th April 2011 for 3 months.

33. pankaj gaikwad

on February 12, 2011 at 6:46 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam

I am a student of Symbiosis, .I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Interns starts from 15th April 2011 for 3 months.

regards
    Pankaj Gaikwad
    9890234328

34. ankita sharma

on February 16, 2011 at 9:36 am - Reply

hello sir i want to do my summer intership in fastrack n m really having keen interest in marketing.. i want to choose this company coz its classy n i want to do the inteip where i cn gain knowledge n at d same time have passion for d fastrack company

35. b Prashanth

on February 20, 2011 at 10:22 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing Master of Marketing Management from sinhgad institute management & computer application narhe , Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. B Prashanth
    e-id : prashubhilai@gmail.com

36. Sushil Kumar Hari

on February 20, 2011 at 10:27 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam
    I am pursuing PGDM in Marketing from sinhgad institute management & computer application(SIMCA) narhe , Pune and now I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Sushil kr.Hari.

37. Nikhil tibe

on February 26, 2011 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing MBA from Pune university. My interest sector is FINANCE. So i am willing to do my tranning in concern sector. I kindly request you to give me an opportunity if there is any vacancy in the same interest.

Yours Sincere,
    Nikhil tibe
    From: Modern Institute of Business Management,
    At Shivajinagar pune

38. vaishali

on March 7, 2011 at 7:27 am - Reply

hello sir/mam
    i am student of sinhgad college want to do specialiation in mba system so i am interested in your company for summer intership it will be great chance for me

39. Dipesh baheti

on March 9, 2011 at 9:59 am - Reply

sir i am student of maharastra instit. of technology (MIT-SOB) kothrud .i am intersted for summer internship for your company. but my term end exam is complete in second week of april…and internship is very important for my future. so please tell me about internship…

thanking you sir

40. Tejas patel

on March 10, 2011 at 6:08 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,

I am pursuing MBA in Amity University at pune. My area of intrest in specialization is major marketing and minor systems and operation. i did my engineering (E&COMM.) in s.p.university at gujarat and now i am intrested to do summer internship in your company,so kindly give me opportunity to work in your reputed organization.

your’s faithfully,
    Tejas patel
    email id:tejas.13oct@gmail.com

41. Prashant goski

on March 28, 2011 at 11:32 am - Reply

I am MBA 1 Finance specials student and i am interested in SIP in your company
    Contact:prashantgoski@gamil.com

42. Abhjit Mulye

on March 28, 2011 at 2:35 pm - Reply

This is regard to the summer internship opportunities with your organisation. I Abhjit Mulye perusing my MBA from SKN Sinhgad School of Business Management,Pune and would like to do my internship in Marketing mainly in to Brand Management, Product promotion and product design and Marketing strategy.

So, kindly help me with the further process and let me know how I go further.
    Regards,
    Abhijit Mulye.
    9021653424

43. Jayaprabha

on April 11, 2011 at 5:09 am - Reply

Dear Sir/ Ma’am
    I am pursuing my MBA (Finance) from Sinhgad (Erandwane) Pune.I would be delighted if got an opportunity to work with your organization in concerned project and prove my ability.
    Thanking you,

Regards.
    Jayaprabha(dr_jayaprabha@yahoo.com)

44. ganesh sontakke

on April 11, 2011 at 5:44 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ganesh sontakke persuing MBA(MARKETING) from Sinhgad Business School,pune. i am very thankfull to you, To give us very good opportunity to work with your organization. i am interested to do intenship with your organization.

regards
    ganesh(ganeshms26@gmail.com)

45. Nikita gandhi

on April 12, 2011 at 6:22 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

Yours Sincere,

46. Prashant Salunke

on April 15, 2011 at 9:54 am - Reply

Hello…
    This is Prashant Salunke from Sinhgad Institute, Narhe(Pune). I am doing my MBA in Systems and looking for Summer Internship. If there is any vacancy in your company then please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

47. RENU KAPOOR

on April 18, 2011 at 9:33 am - Reply

Dear Sir/madam

I am pursuing Post graduate diploma in Management from Balaji institute of management & human resource development , Pune ,as per our curriculum we have to go for 2 month summer internship and I am interested to do summer internship in your company, so kindly give me an oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

Yours faithfully

RENU KAPOOR

48. Ravi kumar yadav

on April 27, 2011 at 9:59 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam

I am MBA( Human resource management ) student from IBMR institute Hubli Karnatka.
    I am willing to do summer internship,if there is any vaccancy please inform me.

09738273587
    ravi_mig29@yahoo.com

49. Subhash Nale

on May 6, 2011 at 12:59 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am pursuing MBA [ finance] from Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute , PANDHARPUR.I am interested to do summer internship in your company, on working capital so kindly give me oppurtunity so that i can prove my ability.

thanks
    contact no.9271643137

50. Subhash Nale

on May 6, 2011 at 1:03 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam

thanks
    contact no.9271643137

e-mail:nalesubhash@gmail.com

• Sidheshwar R Kamble

on May 23, 2011 at 10:08 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam
      This is Sidheshwar Kamble from Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi(Pune).
      I am doing my MBA in Systems and looking for Summer Internship.
      If there is any vacancy in your company then please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
      Sidheshwar Kamble
      MOB No :- 9021054227

51. anant khanapurkar

on May 13, 2011 at 6:56 pm - Reply

Dear sir/ madam

i am pursuing MBA(marketing) from MIBM,ambegoan,pune.sir i am intrested to do summer internship in your orgnisation so its my request to you please give me oportunity to show my talent.

anant khanapurkaar

52. Dinesh salve

on May 9, 2013 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Dear sir i am pursuing MBA(MARKETING) IAM interested in our company the summer project

53. TEJAL BHALERAO

on February 2, 2014 at 6:35 am - Reply

Madam,
    I i am pursuing MBA(marketing+HR) from IMT Hyderabad. i am intrested to do summer internship in your orgnisation so its my request to you please give me oportunity to show my talent.
    TEJAL BHALERAO