Summer Internship at Ahmedabad for Search Engine Optimization & Marketing (SEO / SEM) with Surgeboom (SEO division of Gloscon)

Surgeboom is a Web 2.0 development company specializing in creating high traffic social networking sites. We are leading development firm with focus on Drupal, RoR, Django and have clients that rage from start ups to Fortune 1000 companies. More about us can be found at:
www.surgeboom.com
More about internship
We are looking for interested computer science students who have some SEO/SEM exposure to join us for the summer. You must be able to work online – have your own computer and high speed connection. You will be collaborating with our Ahmedabad team.
– Location: Ahmedabad
– Compensation: No Pay
Desired Candidate Profile
– Comp Science Background
– English Medium with fluent English Spoken, Written communication
– Experience: 0 Years
Contact Details
Company Name: Surgeboom – Your SEO Company division of Gloscon
Contact Name: Ms. Rima Shah
Address: 5th Floor, Swayam Complex,
Vipul Dudhiya Lane, Staduim Circle
Income Tax
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA 380009
Telephone: 91-79-4004367
Reference ID: SEO-TRAINEES (indianinternship.com)
Keywords: SEO, SEM, Search Engine, Social Media

1. vinu

on April 10, 2009 at 2:06 am - Reply

Kindly provide the email contact details where we can send out CVs

2. anish

on November 24, 2009 at 9:48 am - Reply

hey i am anish nagpal, persuing pgdbm from som-lalit institute of management, ahmedabad.
    i am interseted in part time winter internship in media feild.

3. Kalpesh

on April 3, 2010 at 11:34 am - Reply

Hi, I am Kalpesh Samdani pursuing 2nd sem. of MBA at LJIMS, Ahmedabad. I have completed Computer Engineering from Maharahstra. I want to do summer training in marketing so if there is any vacancy than please do let me know at samdanikalpesh@gmail.com or 9427217279.
    Thank you in advance.

4. chauhan alpeshkumar

on August 14, 2010 at 3:48 pm - Reply

hello sir
    i am computer engineering student in government engineering college patan.
    my 6th sem result is 63% and i jone to intership for computer company.
    so please information send to my e-mail alpeshchauhan.ce@gmail.com

5. ELISHA

on October 15, 2010 at 11:01 am - Reply

kindly provide me the link/form through wich i can get enrolled myself for your internship.
    email id is elisha1990@gmail.com

thanks

6. chintan

on November 20, 2010 at 3:53 pm - Reply

7. chintan

on November 20, 2010 at 3:54 pm - Reply

hi i am studying mba and have an internship in human resource field service sector. kindly help me out………………. my email id is chintan2885@gmail.com

8. Anuja Shah

on January 19, 2011 at 12:10 pm - Reply

I am interested in joining your company. Please guide me further and oblige.

9. Khyati Ganatra

on April 21, 2015 at 12:11 pm - Reply

I am interested in the internship program. Please let me know the email id or registration form to apply for the same

10. ronald