Internship in Analytics (Marketing, Risk, Collections, Operations and Finance) with DeciDyn Systems Bangalore India – PhD, M Tech, MBA Interns

DeciDyn Systems, registered in US, UK and India, is a fast growing company providing expertise in developing and deploying best-in-class technology based analytic solutions. DeciDyn delivers business solutions in the areas of Marketing, Risk, Collections, Operations and Finance deployable across several industries. For more information check our website:

www.decidyn.com

Internship Program

As part of our continuous engagement with esteemed academic institutions, we encourage students pursuing following courses to apply for internship program:
  • Doctoral programs
  • Management education
  • Courses in quantitative sciences in the area of econometrics, economics, mathematics and related subjects
  • We can also consider B.Techs, MCAs selectively for projects in technology area
We also invite product ideas related to ‘analytics’ from academia and student community, and will selectively invest in such plans.

Duration: 3 months to 1 year

Location: Bangalore

How to apply:
Please contact us at hr@decidyn.com and mention ‘Internship Program (indianinternship.com)’ in the subject title for faster response.

No comments to this article

1. rakhi

on March 14, 2009 at 7:05 am - Reply

hello sir i am interested in doing internsip in finance recently i am pusuing pgdm and in 2 sem so what are the project and creteria plz let me know

2. kpanwars

on March 14, 2009 at 12:39 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam
    I am second semester student of MBA from UBS,Chandigarh and i am willing to persue your summer internship programme in marketing, from May onwards. So kindly inform me more about the project and location. my email is kpanwars@gmail.com
    yours sincerely
    Kalpana

3. enayat

on March 14, 2009 at 1:19 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam, i am pursuing MBA sem 2,and i want to do specializations in finance so please give me information regarding that

4. enayat

on March 14, 2009 at 1:23 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam i am pursuing MBA (SEM 2),and i want to do my MBA with specialization finance so please give me information regarding summer internship.

5. ronni

on March 17, 2009 at 4:32 pm - Reply

Hello sir/madam i am doing my mba with dual specialization in marketing and international business from Jaypee Business School.i am looking for a internship during june- July 2009.
    So kindly inform me about the project.my email id is raunak2006@gmail.com

6. sonu

on March 19, 2009 at 6:31 am - Reply

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS swati163@gmail.com

7. raj

on March 25, 2009 at 8:54 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    Myself Rajiv Kumar Singh, Pursuing PGDM 2nd sem.
    I want summer internship in marketing field.
    contact me at rajiv_raj@aol.in;9717836468

8. raj

on March 25, 2009 at 8:57 am - Reply

hello sir I am a PGDM 2nd semester student.
    Want summer internship in any reputed organisation.
    pls contact me at rajiv_raj@aol.in;9717836468

9. Kirti

on March 28, 2009 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Hello sir/mam, My name is Kirti Shinde.
    i m a student of MBA-II sem.
    I want to do summer internship in operations (specially in Bio-technology related copanies).

10. Kirti

on March 28, 2009 at 3:27 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i m the studend of MBA-II sem. I want to do summer internship in operations.

11. akki

on March 30, 2009 at 8:04 am - Reply

R/sir ,

I am Anklesh Rajwade. I am lookin for summer project. I am doing MBA-I (Finance).and looking summer project in Finance sector i would like to do project in Credit analysts/ Risk management / Credit appraisals / Ratings etc…if u got any info regarding Summer internship then kindly inform me.. on my mail id :- rajwadeanklesh@gmail.com

Your ,
    ankelsh rajwade

9373902104

12. vaibhav

on January 9, 2010 at 12:45 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to draw your kind attention that i am pursuing M.B.A.1st year from IIMT Management College,meerut.

I wish to do summer internship programme with your esteemed organisation.
    I would be grateful to you, if get this opportunity.

Vaibhav Agarwal