Training/ Internship for 3 months for Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd. for MBA (Finance), Chartered Accountants

Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd (SEI) in India is a 100% subsidiary of Schneider Electric Industries SAS, a global leader in the field of Electrical Distribution, Industrial Control & Automation.

With sales more than 11 billion euros and a strong force of 84,000 employees and market supremacy in over 130 countries worldwide, the company is well known for its unique vision, progressive management and above all for its exemplary Quality that redefines excellence.

SEI in India markets products sold under its international brands Merlin Gerin, Telemecanique and Square D.

Since its entry into the Indian market in 1995, Schneider Electric India has been pushing the limits of growth. With two strategic acquisitions in the past few years, it is ready to occupy the leadership position in the coming years.

The presence of Schneider Electric India’s sales also extends to neighboring countries Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Job Description
This is only a training of 3 months.
Relevant Stipind will be paid against this.

Desired Candidate Profile
Should have a background of Finance
Basic Accounting knowledge with good knowledge of MS Excell.
Good communication required.
MS Excell with excellent knowledge of finance & accounts.
Min exp 6 months to – 1 yr

Location: Delhi/NCR
Education: CA, MBA/PGDM – Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit

Contact Details
Company Name: Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Website: http://www.schneider-electric.co.in/
Reference ID: Trainee – Finance & Accounts (indianinternship.com)

To apply click here

No comments to this article

1. VINOD

on February 18, 2009 at 9:27 am - Reply

sir

i vinod sharma doing pgdbm from pune university want to apply for this summer project please tell me how to apply for this project

2. VINOD

on February 18, 2009 at 9:37 am - Reply

sir

i vinod sharma doing pgdbm from pune university want to apply for this project so please tell me how to apply

3. AMIT

on February 19, 2009 at 10:32 am - Reply

Respected sir;
    Myself is Amit Banerjee,pursuing my P.G.D.M from Siva Sivani institute of management,intended to do the SIP in your company with specialization with major-finance,minor-marketing & sectorial- taxation,my ph no- 09705203240,,,,,mail address is-mail.amiraj_0805@yahoo.in,,pleaae get me back soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. Bharti

on March 6, 2009 at 3:23 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I want to apply for this internship program, so please help me how to apply my email address is-
    vaigaraj@gmail.com.

yours faithfully,

Bharti

5. ABHISHEK

on March 13, 2009 at 9:41 am - Reply

Respected sir,

I am interested in doing the internship program, so please help me how to apply my email address is-
    chakrabarty.abhishek@gmail.com

yours faithfully,

Abhishek

6. shweta

on March 20, 2009 at 8:02 am - Reply

Hello

I am interested in internship program in your company.

Please provide the guidlines to apply for it.
    You can emil me at chetna_ajm07@yahoo.com

Hope that I'll soon hear from you.

Thanks & Regards
    Chetna

7. anish

on December 4, 2009 at 5:54 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam ,

i am Anish Narielwala.Currently i am pursuing M.B.A from IILM institute for higher education , Gurgaon , haryana.i am interested in doing summer internships in yr company for May and june , 2010..please kindly reply to : anish.mba.123@gmail.com or Mobile no: 0-955-529-4951

8. subhrajit

on February 9, 2010 at 11:04 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    My name is Subhrajit roy, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research analyst.soI want to do an internship program in finance in kolkata..w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months..

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Subhrajit roy

e-mail ID:subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com

Mobile: 09831475007
    my cv given below:-

NAME:- SUBHRAJIT ROY

ADDRESS:- 3/11 R.K.CHATTERJEE ROAD
    KOLKATA-700042
    EMAIL : subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com
    MOBILE:09831475007

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(FINANCE) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.com CALCUTTAUNIVERSITY PRAFULLA CHANDRA COLLEGE 48.87%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 53.70%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 57.75%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH MS OFFICE

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL, WILLINGNESS TO LEARN,TEAM FACILITOR.

5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- SARIT ROY
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 31/05/1986
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC,PLAY COMPUTER GAMES

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
    7. DECLARATION: I HERE BY INFORMED THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE AND BEST TO KNOWLEDGE

DATE-9/02/2010 SIGNITURE-subhrajit roy
    PLACE- KOLKATA

9. Tushar

on February 13, 2010 at 9:53 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    This is Tushar Arora, persuing MBA from FMS Haridwar and wanted to attend your internship program as a part of my syllabi.
    My id- tushar12dec@gmail.com
    Mb-9756688530

10. shailesh

on March 10, 2010 at 6:57 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

My Email Id: shailesh29shid@gmail.com

11. shashi

on March 27, 2010 at 9:04 am - Reply

sir/madam

this is sahastranshu pandey from Indian Institute of Business management patna.
    i am PGDM(MBA)finance syudent.i wnt to do summer training in your organization.
    for this care i will be obliged you.

thanking you,

12. aditya

on April 2, 2010 at 6:26 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305

13. M.Rekha

on January 7, 2011 at 7:10 am - Reply

sir,
    I am Rekha M. doing B.E EEE III year in PSG college of technology.I am interested in doing summer project in your organisation in Electrical field.Pls tell me how to apply for this

• RESHU RAJ SHREE

on February 4, 2011 at 6:52 pm - Reply

sir,
      I am doing pgdm in finance from institute of mgt. studies . i am interested in doing summer intership in your organ. please specify the details.
      looking for a prompt reply

with regards

14. shubha mishra

on February 6, 2011 at 3:49 am - Reply

sir,i am doing MBA international business from Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management want to apply for this summer project ,please let me know how to apply for this.

15. PRATIBHA SINGH

on February 7, 2011 at 4:10 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam…i m PRATIBHA SINGH ….doing MBA(FINANCE) from JAMIA HAMDARD NEW DELHI ….i have done B.Tech(ECE) from U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY in 2010….i want to do summer internship in your firm….please get back to me soon with relevant information….
    THANX in advance

16. priya

on April 1, 2011 at 2:19 pm - Reply

I am priya doing B.tech EEE III year..I am interested in doing summer project in your organisation in Electrical field.Pls tell me how to apply for this