Summer Internship with for MBA Finance with I3 Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

I3 Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a consulting analytics firm also into financial valuation for large brokerage firms & private equity firms.

Location: Pune
Compensation: Negotiable
Education: MBA PGDM – Finance
Industry Type: Consulting / Education / Teaching / Training

Job Description
– The candidate will work as a “management trainee”
– Financial Analysis
– Valuation

Desired Candidate Profile
– M.B.A Finance student

Contact Details
Company Name: I 3 Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Website: http://www.i3c.in
Executive Name: Mr Abhijit Singh
Address:
402, Kumar Pooja,
Near Vitthal Temple,
Karve Nagar,
Pune, Maharashtra,INDIA 411052
Email Address: as2@i3c.in
Telephone: 91-020-9766498350

Keywords: Summer Internship, Management trainee

58 Responses to “Summer Internship with for MBA Finance with I3 Consulting Pvt. Ltd.”

1. RACHANA says:

Sir , i m core heartily interested, have send mail too. plz guide me how to apply for this in below e-mail id. i will be eagerly waithing for your replay.
    shanurit@gmail.com

2. Web Master says:

RACHNA,

You can apply at the contact details provided in the post.

Best of luck

Web Master

3. sai says:

sir,
    this internship programme can be done by first year students, iam interested in finance and i would like to take finance as specialization in second year

4. prosenjit says:

I have applied for the current internship opening. May I know by when can I expect a call from the organization(if any)?
    Thanks
    Prosenjit

5. Kiran says:

please let me know if the intership is still open

6. Maninder singh says:

Sir,
    i am Maninder Singh Saini. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specilization in Finance- marketing and i have completed my BE(Mechanical) and i have a work experience of 18 month in Steel industry as a project engineer in USHA MARTIN LTD. Jamshedpur,keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at maninder44@gmail.com for further proceedings
    My phone number-09717738436
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.
    Thanking you

7. VINOD says:

sir
    i am very much interted for this project plz guide me how to apply for this.
    my name vinod sharma e-mail id vinu.abd@gmail.com

8. VINOD says:

sir
    iam very much interested inthis project plz tell me how to apply. name vinod sharma e-mail id vinu.abd@gmail.com

9. sachin says:

sir,
    i am pursuing M.B.A.(2nd sem.) i am interested in finance and i would like to take finance as specialization in second year.plz guide me from where i will do my summer intern.
    thanks..
    my email id-sachinmba20@gmail.com

10. nitz says:

sir
    i am very much interted for this project plz guide me how to apply for this.
    my name nitesh sachdev e-mail id nitz_sachdev@yahoo.co.in

11. j says:

sir,
    thanks..
    my email jkalra1@gmail.com

12. aman says:

hi ,i m persuin mba in ib & finance & in 2 semester i m very much interested in this project , kindly send details at aman.aibs@gmail.com

13. aman says:

hi, i m persuing mba (IB & finance) in 2 semester, i m interested in this project , kindly send me details at aman.aibs@gmail.com

14. aman says:

hi i m persuing mba(ib & finance) & in 2 semester, i m interested , kindly send me details at aman.aibs@gmail.com

15. aman says:

16. mukesh says:

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I m Mukesh kumar MBA in finance in 2 semester, I m interested, to do summers with ur company. So, plz send me details at mukeshnexgen@gmail.com

17. roma says:

Hello Sir,
    I m Roma Varyani from jalgaon persuing MBA from raisoni college.I m keen interested to do summer internship training with ur company.so i eagerly waiting 4 ur reply.
    roma.varyani@yahoo.in

18. roma says:

Hello Sir,
    I m Roma Varyani from jalgaon persuing mba from raisoni college.Im keen interested to do summer internship training in ur company.so i eagerly waiting 4 ur reply.

19. roma says:

Hello Sir,
    I m Roma Varyani from jalgaon,persuing mba from raisoni college.I m keen interested to do summer internship training in ur company.so,i eagerly waiting 4 ur reply.

20. roma says:

Hello Sir,
    I m Roma Varyani from jalgaon persuing mba in raisoni college.i m keen interested to do this project in ur company.i would like to take finance as specialization in second year.so i eagerly waiting 4 ur reply.

21. Priyanka.... says:

Hello sir,
    I m Priyanka Chatterjee persuing my 2nd sem from JSPM college(pune university),n would like to take finance as my specialization.
    waiting for your response sir.
    my e-mail id – chatterjee0487@gmail.com

22. baby says:

Name: Subarna Pattnayak
    Currently persuing MBA(FINANCE) from MIT-PUNE

Dear Sir,

I am interested in applying for summer internship position that is listed here.

I have completed MSc and have had experience as Labrotory officer in M/S.K.D.JOSHI(RUBBER INDUSTRY),have done project with THERMAX.Currently studying in MIT.I would like to compliment MBA with outdoor experience to acquire knowledge for the future.
    i believe that this internship will provide me with ideal opportunity.

sincerely
    subarna
    email id: subarna84@gmail.com

23. Poonam says:

I am a II sem MBA student of AMITY UNIVERSITY, Noida, interested in taking finance as my major specialization. I am also persusing CFA correspondence from ICFAI University.I am interested and would like to be considered if the internship is still open.

Regards,
    Poonam
    email: poo13686@yahoo.co.in

24. aadil says:

i am pursuing mba from pune uiversity in finance so i would like to do summer training in your company so please let me know about that my contact no. is 9881426522
    my email id is aadil_ahmed2006@yahoo.com

25. sandeep says:

Sir,
    i am Sandeep sharma. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specilization in Finance- marketing and i have completed my BE(Electrical) and i have done my industrial training from bagllihar hydro power project for 2 months.,keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at ssandeepsharma218@gmail.com for further proceedings
    My phone number-09311476613
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.
    Thanking you

26. sandeep says:

Sir,
    i am Sandeep sharma. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specilization in Finance- marketing and i have completed my BE(Electrical) and i have done my industrial training from Bagllihar Power Project Jammu (J&K),keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at ssandeepsharma218@gmail.com for further proceedings
    My phone number-09311476613
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.
    Thanking you

27. sandeep says:

Sir,
    My phone number-09311476613
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.

28. balaji says:

Sir,
    i am Balaji Achegave. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specilization in Finance- marketing and i have completed my B.Sc,keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at Ache.balu@rediff.com for further proceedings
    My phone number-09860084351
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.
    Thanking you

29. balaji says:

Sir,
    i am Balaji Achegave. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specilization in Finance- marketing and i have completed my Bsc I am intrest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at Ache.balu@rediff.com for further proceedings
    My phone number-09311476613
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.
    Thanking you

30. toras says:

Sir,
    i am Toras Patil. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem & goging to take specilization in Finance in 3rd Sem.) i have completed my B.S.L.L.L.b. From ILS Law college,keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at toraspatil@gmail.com for further proceedings
    My phone number-09326229778
    Sir please give me a chance, i will proof my self.
    Thanking you

31. sweety says:

I am sweety satnalika (finace specilization ,now in 3rd sem) really interested to do my final year project with your company (it is going to start in feb 2010 for 4 month).
    cell no : 09381341881
    E mail ID: sweetysatnalika@gmail.com

32. gyan says:

sir,
    i am gyanendra kumar singh ,pursuing my PGDM in BANKING ,INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES from Institute of public enterprise hyderabad….i am intrested to do my internship with your organization..pls give me a reply….
    id-gyansingh0010@gmail.com

thanx..

33. hitesh says:

I am hitesh, currently doing MMS (Sem-II) in Finance. I am looking for an summer internship in mumbai. plz provide me necessary details so that i can contact them..
    my details:
    cell no. 9970298718
    E-mail : hitee.kukreja@gmail.com

34. shubhangi says:

Can Some one had completed MBA apply?

35. yellesh says:

HI this Ajay kumar reddy i am pursuing MBA 2nd sem in AURORA BUSINESS SCHOOL in Hydrabad,i completed 5 basic modules of NCFM, and i am very good at brokerages.So i am interested to work with your organisation as Summer internship project. I hope i get reply from you soon..
    bajaykumarreddy@absi.edu.in
    Mobile:8801137232

36. JDBIMS says:

Sir,
    I am Foram, Persuing MMS(Sem II)in Finance I am looking for an summer internship in Maharshtra, Prefered Mumbai. plz provide me guidance for the same.
    my details:
    foram_gala88@rediff.com

37. SHRIKANT says:

Sir, I am shrikant pathe 1st year mba student of jspm jsimr college i am looking summer internship in finance my e-mail id is shrikantpathe@gmail.com my phone no is 8149213144

38. bipin says:

HI this Bipin gadhari. i am pursuing MMS 2nd sem in ARUNA MANHERLAL INSTITUTE GHATKOPER MUMBAI,I am interested to work with your organisation as Summer internship project. I hope i get reply from you soon…
    Email id:- gadharibipin@gmail.com
    mobile no :- 9773540881

39. sam says:

Hi, I am Sameer Yadav pursuing MBA sem II from Pune university and looking for summer project in finance…………. And also i am intereseted in working with your company. Please guide how i can get a place for summers in ur company.
    Email id : sameer.yadav22@gmail.com
    mobile no : 9823161003

40. rahul dev says:

sir, i want to know that ur summer internship open. i want to start my training with u.

41. Paras Haria says:

Name: Paras Haria
    Currently persuing PGDM(FINANCE) from ATHARVA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS-MUMBAI

Dear Sir,

I am interested in applying for summer internship position that is listed here.

I have completed Banking&Insurance and done project on Mutual Fund.Currently studying in PGDM.I would like to compliment PGDM with outdoor experience to acquire knowledge for the future.
    i believe that this internship will provide me with ideal opportunity.

sincerely
    paras
    email id: pharia625@gmail.com

42. bharat parakh says:

hello sir,
    I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University and currently doing my MBA 2nd sem from JANSONS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS,Coimbatore. I would like to apply for the above stated summer internship position. please help me in this regard.
    Waiting eagerly to hear from you.

Thank You.

• Rachana Shrivastava says:

Respected Sir,

My name is Rachana Shrivastava ,i am doing MBA from Shri Ram Institute
      Of Management and its affiliated to the R.D.V.V university of
      Jabalpur(m.p.).i want to take as a specialization in finance and marketing . can u
      please tell me u will provide the summer internship program in finance .

Rachana Shrivastava
      Mob.no.:-09826143712,09990316584
      Email id:- rachana.shrvstv@gmail.com

43. raj sandeep reddy says:

sir,
    I am pursuing my PGDBM in banking ,insurance and finance in institute of public interprise hyderabad, i am looking for summer internship related to banking and finance abroad especially in canada or california.Can u pls help me with that
    Regards
    Sandeep

44. sayli patil says:

hello sir my name is Sayli Patil.I am pursuing my MBA in finance from St. Francis institute of management and research (Mumbai).I am in my first year and i would like to apply for summer internship in your company.Eagerly waiting for your reply.
    saili056@yahoo.co.in

45. Netrali Sawale says:

I am Pursuing MBA in Finance & HR from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Managment Studies & Research Nagpur. I wish to do Summer internship in Finance in JUNE & JULY.
    plz help me.

46. Mahesh Sawant says:

hi sir,
    my name is mahesh. i am studyng in MBA 1st year in Bharti Vidyapeeth Mumbai.
    I Would like To Know do you provide summer internship jobs in finance specilisation.
    If yes than plz let me knw…thnak you.

47. ajit singh says:

sir,
    i am ajit singh pursuing mba from mahamaya formerly gbtu.i want to join your company for summer internship program in finance from your organisation so that i can enhance my knowledge deeply & give best effort to your organisation.

48. Swapnil Gawade says:

Hello Sir,
    I am Swapnil Gawade pursuing MBA form Singhad Institute of Technology, Lonavala and I am very much interested to work as an intern in your organisation. So I kindly request you to send me the details on my above mentioned mail.

49. chetan vasekar says:

Hello sir,
    I m Chetan Vasekar persuing my 2nd sem from Sinhgad Institute of technology(pune university),n would like to take finance as my specialization.
    waiting for your response sir.

50. ayush gupta says:

hello sir , i am interested in your company.., , have send mail too. plz guide me how to apply for this in below e-mail id. i will be eagerly waithing for your replay.

• krishna says:

i krishna persuing mba in coventry university in centum u college .i am the first year student looking for summer internship in financial sectors.

51. Nilesh rande says:

Hello sir,
    im persuing Mba from Sinhgad college kondhva 1st year.i want to do summer entranship training with ur company in finance so i kindly request u plz help mi & also tel mi any vaccancy is their? My email id nilesh_rande@ymail.com
    Thank u sir.

52. Nilesh rande says:

Hello sir,
    im persuing Mba from Sinhgad college kondhva 1st year.i want to do summer entranship training with ur company in finance so i kindly request u plz help me. My email id nilesh_rande@ymail.com
    Thank u sir.

53. Md.Muntaquir Hasnain says:

sir
    i m pursuing mba from bharati vidyapeeth paud raod pune
    i m looking for internship in finance

54. Pranit Dargad says:

Sir,
    i am pursuing MBA from Vishwakaram Institute of Management Pune (first year student )
    i am looking for internship in finance

55. Deepali says:

Dear Sir,

I am Deepali Vyas pursuing MBA 2nd Sem. from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur looking for an internship in finance. Please let me know if i can giv mah services to your firm…

56. patil siddhaling says:

Sir, heartily interested working in ur organisation.