Sales & marketing Internships from Dhruvsoft at Hyderabad

Dhruvsoft invites applications from Sales & Marketing students at Hyderabad

Poistion: Intern (Sales & Marketing)

Job Description:
* Sales and Marketing of products and services
* Market survey & prospecting
* Making presentations
* Writing and presenting proposals
* Closing the sales deals

Desired profile:
* Good command over English & excellent presentation skills
* Selling skills
* Graduate / Post Graduate
* Candidates from Hyderabad

The positions are for college internship and are without any stipend. Students have to bring letter from their colleges.

About Company: Dhruvsoft (www.dhruvsoft.com) is an startup company in web development and related services. The positions are based at Hyderabad.

To apply: Write to contact@dhruvsoft.com

Reference: Sales & Marketing (www.indianinternship.com)

No Responses to “Sales & marketing Internships from Dhruvsoft at Hyderabad”

1. prateek says:

Sir/Mam,
    My name is Prateek Dubey i am pursuing my MBA from Jagran Institute Of Management Kanpur. Sir I want to do mu SUMMER INTERN SHIP PROJECT in your prestegious company.
    Please do let me know if there is any opening for me my id:prateekdub@gmail.com

2. srikanta says:

To whomever it may concern
    Sir/Mam,
    I am Srikanta chatterjee persuing PGDM from vishwa vishwani institute of systems and management,Thumkunta,Hyderabad.
    Sir i would like to do my summer internship projectin your fast developing company.
    sir please give your kind attention to my request.I expect a positive response from your side.
    contact no: +91 9618130891
    email id : chatterjee.srikanta@yahoo.com

3. dipu says:

Sir/Mam,
    I am Deepak Verma persuing PGDM(Marketing)at hyderabad.
    SIr i would like to do summer internship project in your compeny.
    Sir please reply me back on any information regarding this.
    contact no: +91 9395168774
    e-mail : deepakvrm211@gmail.com

4. chatare says:

sir/madam,
    my self NARENDER CHATARE persuing PGDM(MARKETING& FINANCE) from DHRUVA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT, MEDCHAL, HYDERABAD.
    I would like to do the summer internship project in your company.
    I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my background and accomplishments with you in further detail. Should you wish to contact me, I can be reached at 9849787700 or narenderchatare@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

5. chatare says:

sir/madam,
    my self NARENDER CHATARE persuing PGDM (MARKETING & FINANCE) from DHRUVA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT,HYDERABAD.
    sir/madam, i would like to do a project in your company.

6. ravi says:

sir/madam

I am B PRAVEEN persuing MBA(MARKETING AND OPERATIONS)from INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND RESEARCH, BANGALORE
    i want to do project or internship in your company.
    my mail id pramech@gmail.com
    contact no 9663870525

7. vinay says:

Sir/Mam
    My name is Vinay Kumar persuing PGDM(Marketing) from Acharya Institute of Mgmt & Sciences,Bangalore.I am looking for internship project in your company.I am ready to do my project in Hyderabad.Please let me know is there any opening for doing internship projects.

Mail id : svinaykumarreddy@gmail.com

8. sudhir says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Ishita Bhola,1st year student of MBA in Army Institute of Management and Technology,Greater NOIDA. I want to do 2 months summer internship in your esteemed company in Finance in June-July 2010 in Hyderabad. I will be grateful if you couls let me know if there is a opportunity in your company.

9. srinivaslaveti says:

Sir/Mam,
    My name is srinivas i am pursuing my MBA from IIAM, visakhapatnam. Sir I want to do mu SUMMER INTERN SHIP PROJECT in your prestegious company.
    Please do let me know if there is any opening for me my id:srinivaslaveti@gmail.com

10. Creative says:

CreativeSoft Technology Services provides live projects for MBA HR, Finance and Marketing Projects. For more details contact us: # 412/A, Annpurna Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyd – 38. Mobile NO: 9247249455, 040-64536663 Email id: hyd.creativesoft@gmail.com
    Website: http://www.creative-soft.co.in

11. geetha says:

Hello sir I am G.Geethavani pursuing MBA first year. I am very much interested to do project in this summer vacations. It would be a great privilege for me if I get selected for this project work. I would enhance my technical interest if I am given this great opportunity. I would increase my knowledge, learning capacity, management skills and my dream of doing a project work in the prestigious companies. I possess the required qualifications for being selected for this project work. Hence I humbly request, to consider me based on the qualifications.
    Thanking you sir

12. rockyss says:

Hello sir this is sayeed khan Pursuing PGDM from Synergy School of Business Hyderabad looking for summer internship Please help me to do a project in your company so that i can learn better.Please pay your kind attention to my request

contact No: 9959219600
    E-mail : sayeeed.k_18@yahoo.co.in

13. srinivaslaveti says:

Sir/Mam,

14. reena says:

Job Search is the best place to find Sales jobs

• Sir/Mam,
      My name is Harvendra Singh i am pursuing PGDM from ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad. Sir I want to do SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT in your prestigious company so that i can learn better.Please pay your kind attention to my request.

contact No: 7569509841