Internship Program this summer for approximately 4 months. During the course of the program, interns will develop the skill sets needed to create web-based applications. Our internship program is broken into different distinct phases. During each phase, interns will gain a deeper understanding of our project development process and the technologies used in active projects. After completion of the internship program, each intern’s progress and knowledge base will be evaluated. Candidates will be provided Project Certificate after their completion of the Project.
• The program begins the week of Feb 16, 2009 and ends Friday, June 12, 2009.
• The program will be held in our Premises, located in Subbaiah Circle, near Corporation.
• We will be inviting approximately 2 or 3 days in a week depending on your project which includes training also in the program.
• We will be reviewing applications in February first week. Interviews will be held at the middle of February, 2009.
We will be offering different distinct program tracks based on skill set. This application is for the Project Management Track.
Project Management Path
PMs are the liaison between the faculty and the student team. They work with the developers and the faculty to ensure that all students of the project team, client included, understand the goals for the project. Their primary responsibilities are making sure that the project is on scheduled on time, as well as proactive communication with the faculties and development team.
All interns will be required to complete the following:
• Contribute at least 3 – 5 hours per week to the program.
• An “advanced track” is available for interns able to contribute up to 8 hours per week. Interns participating in this track will follow the same schedule as the standard program; however, they will have more opportunities to work on client projects and to obtain exposure to alternate technologies that the standard track’s time constraints will not allow for.
• Attend training class where staff members will instruct you on the various technologies we work with.
• Independently work on projects and assignments.
• Participate in team meetings used to plan and work cohesively on mock projects.
• Attend meetings and work side-by-side with our developers on real client projects.
During the course of development, we will introduce a variety of technologies and development tools available to web developers. These include (but are not limited to):
• Java script
The cost of the credits is of two types, In Type-1 which will in our company premises and you have to pay 2500 Rs which includes Project Training, Internship and Project Certificate. Type-2 which will be done in your home and you has to pay 1500 Rs which does not include Project Training but we will provide you the Internship. Company will be providing Project Certificate if you complete the project successfully. Interns that do not complete the internship program due to personal reasons will not be provided their project certificate.
Applying: SUBMIT ONLY THE APPLICATION FORM LINK LOCATED BELOW AND BE SURE FILL OUT THE ENTIRE FORM BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT. IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY LIVE IN THE BANGALORE, KARNATAKA AREA YOU MUST RELOCATE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.
STEP 1: You need to register in our company by the forms available from our web site or contact us directly by the address provided above. During Registration process you need to select which Type of project pattern you are comfortable.
STEP 2: Our Project are completely Online Web Based Project.
STEP 3: In Type-1 we will provide you the Training in our company premises, study materials will be provided and then our faculties will be helping you thought the project work. You need to pay 2500 Rs during registration.
Apply Here: http://www.thinkware.in/?page_id=202
STEP 4: In Type-2(online) we will provide only Internship and Project Certificate and we won’t provide any kind of Training or Study material but we will keep track you through online. You need to pay 1500 Rs during the registration.
Apply Here: http://thinkware.in/?page_id=207
PLEASE NOTE: DEADLINE TO APPLY IS February 28, 2009.
Have Questions ?
If you have questions about the program, please email them at Internship@thinkware.in with the subject heading “Information Request”. Thank you for your interest in Edusafe Group. We hope to hear from you soon!
Contact Us : 09845145954
Contact Person : VISHAL
Web Site : http://www.thinkware.in
Email Us : email@example.com