Job Description
Internship Program Contain Following Features:
1. The time duration of Internship program is from 15 days to 90 days.
2. Internship Program is valid for pursuing BBA and MBA students.
3. Interns will be getting Stipend as per their capabilities on the completion of the internship program powered by CIPL.
4. Work is related to pure marketing and personal relation type of profile.

Location: Dehradun
Education: BBA / MBA
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR

Desired Profile:
• Very Good Communication Skills both written and verbal.
• Confidence to prove your self.
• Energetic and easily meet the Dead Lines.
• Target Oriented.

Company Profile
Offshore Outsourcing Company. Classic Informatics Pvt. Ltd., a pioneer in offshore development, business processing and consultancy services, has been providing quality solutions, as per various industries and business requirements.

Our solutions are divided into three categories, viz.-
.: Outsourcing Development Services: – Web Development, Software Development, Mobile Development and Graphics.
.: Offshore Solutions : – Call Center, Help Desk Support, Software Engineering and Quality Testing.
.: Outsourcing Consultancy Services: – e-Business, Application Development, Process Outsourcing and Enterprise solutions.
Contact Details

Company Name: Classic Informatics Pvt. Ltd.
Website: http://www.classicinformatics.com
Email Address: careers@classicinformatics.com
Reference ID: (www.indianinternship.com) Traineev-Dehradun

Keywords: Survey , Part time job , marketing research , winter training , summer training , MBA student , BBA student , Job along with study , data collection job.

No Responses to “Marketing Survey/ Marketing Research / Summer/ Winter Training / Workshop at Classic Informatics Pvt. Ltd. for BBA & MBA”

1. swasti says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship from your organisation for a period of 2 month.I am pursuing MBA from Mody Institute of Technology and Science (MITS)Jaipur with specialisation in HR & MARKETING.
    Hopefully you wil provide me necessary information.
    Swasti Srivastava
    Email-id – srivastavaswasti@gmail.com
    Mob no. 09352922874

2. swasti says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    Hopefully you wil provide me necessary information.
    Manjari
    Email-id – manjarimishra28@gmail.com
    Mob no. 09352926017

3. Nidhi says:

I m doing MBA in 2nd sem.i want to find out those companies list with e-mail address who provide summer training in HR.plz rply

4. sachin says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship from your organisation for a period of 2 month.I am pursuing MBA from Maulana Azad National institute of technology,bhopal(m.p.) with specialisation in FINANCE & MARKETING.
    Hopefully you wil provide me necessary information.
    Manjari
    Email-id – sachin_btechbio@yahoo.co.in
    Mob no. 09993793327

5. kpanwars says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship from your organization for a period of 8-10weeks.I am pursuing MBA from UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL,Chandigarh with specialization in International Business and our summer training period starts in the month of May and end in second week of July.
    So kindly provide me necessary information for the same.
    Thanking You
    Yours sincerely
    Kalpana Panwar
    email : kpanwars@gmail.com
    mobile No.09779288827

6. emran says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I would like to do my intership from your organisation for a period of 8-10 weeks. I am pursuing my PGDM from BLS Institute Of Management,Ghaziabad with specialization in Marketing and Information Technology and our summer training period start in the month of june and end in last week of july.
    So kindly provide me neccesary information for internship.
    Thanking You,
    Your sincerely,
    Imran Khan
    email:imranbhel@gmail.com
    Mobile No.:09718171189

7. Dig"s says:

I would like to do my summer internship in ur organisation m pursuing my 2nd semester MBA.
    want to do project in marketing specialisation.
    Thank u..