Location: Navi Mumbai
Compensation: Employment Opportunity after Project Completion
Education: MBA PG – MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication, Information Technology, International Business, Marketing
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services

Desired Candidate Profile
– MBA Graduate
– Excellent Written & Spoken Communication
– Internet search skills, Internet Savvy
– Good in presentation
– Pleasant Personality
– After project completion, candidate will get certificate.

Note: No Stipend during Training

Company Profile
Mastiff Tech is a Navi Mumbai based leading firm in Outsourced Product Development. Company is focusing into Consumer Internet product and Web 2.0 space. Mastiff’s clients include top Internet product companies in India, North America and Europe

Contact Details
Company Name: Mastiff Tech Pvt Ltd
Website: http://www.techmastiff.com
Contact Name: Gladys
Email Address: careers@techmastiff.com
Telephone: 022-67600602
Reference ID: MT09/BD-Trainee

Keywords: Trainee, Marketing, Business Development Trainee, Telesales, IT Sales, International Sales, Software Sales, Software Marketing, MBA

16 Responses to “Interns – Business Development Trainee – MBA(Marketing/IT/Systems) for Mastiff Tech Pvt Ltd”

1. ashu says:

sir,
    i m interested..but how can i apply..

Name-ashutosh kudesia
    e-mailid- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in

2. ashu says:

sir,
    i m interested..but how can i apply..

Name-ashutosh kudesia
    e-mailid- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in

3. ashu says:

sir,
    i m interested..but how can i apply..

Name-ashutosh kudesia
    e-mailid- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in

4. richa says:

dear sir/mam i am richa jain. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specilization in international business and marketing and i have recently completed my BTECH and i have a keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at richajain.amity@gmail.com for further proceedings

5. kamal says:

dear sir..
    i am kamal wikar persuing my MBA 2nd sem (internationl business) frm SOE, DAVV INDORE interested in doing my summer internship from your company.
    pls contact me at kamalwaikar10@gmail.com
    thankyou..

6. pratap says:

Dear sir,
    I am Pratap Acharya pursuing my MBA 2nd sem in Marketing from SIES College Of Management Studies, Nerul, Navi mumbai
    I am interested in the internship project offered by you
    looking forward for your reply

Regards,
    Pratap Acharya,
    M-9867335847
    email-pratapacharya@yahoo.co.in
    pratap.acharya@gmail.com

7. pratap says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Pratap Acharya pursuing my MBA (2nd SEM) in Marketing from SIES College Of Management Studies, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, i completed B.E in Mechanical in 2006.
    I am interested in the internship project offered by you and if given an opportunity i promise make every possible effort to give my best to every task allotted to me
    Looking forward to your reply

Pratap Acharya
    M-9867335847
    Email-pratap.acharya@gmail.com
    pratapacharya@yahoo.co.in

9. Yatin says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Yatin D Rat pursuing my MMS (2nd Sem)in Systems from Mumbai University. I have completed B.Sc(I.T) from Mumbai University In Year 2006.

I am Intrested in Internship poject offered by you and if given an opportunity i promise to make every effort to give my best.

Waiting for Rreply
    Regards
    Yatin Rat
    9225873396
    Email:- yatin.rat@gmail.com
    yatin_rat@yahoo.co.in

10. Pramila says:

Sir,I would be pursuing MBA in IT,so how should I approach you? and do u provide in pune.

pramila.payal9@gmail.com

11. Pramila says:

sir, do u provide summers in pune? And how should I approach you?

12. ravdeep says:

dear sir/mam i am ravdeep bansal. i am a student of MBA(2nd sem) with dual specialization in international business and information technology and i have recently completed my B.E in electronics and instrumentation and i have a keen interest in joining your firm for my summer intership.plz contact me at ravdeep.bansal@gmail.com for further proceedings.
    Waiting for your reply.

13. ashitosh says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Ashitosh Dharkar pursuing my MBA (2nd Sem)in Systems from Pune University. I have completed B.E(I.T) from Pune University In Year 2008.

Waiting for Reply
    Regards
    Ashitosh Dharkar
    Email:- dharkarashitosh@yahoo.co.in

14. Manjiri says:

I am a student of M.B.A. IIsem from Pune University . I have completed my B.E. in 2010 from Nagpur University.I woul like to work in you organisation.
    Please let me know about it soon.

Thank you.
    Manjiri S. Hatwar

15. Shoaib says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Shoaib Patel pursuing my MBA (2nd SEM) in IT from SIMS, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, i completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Mumbai University .
    Looking forward to your reply