Intern Recruiter for Victory Consultants at Delhi

Job Description: You will be trained to work as a Recruiter and you will be responsible to handle following tasks :-

– Market Research and Business Intelligence
– Business Development
– Client Aquistion and Client Relationship Management
– Resourcing / Recruitment for IT, Telecom, SemiConductor, Power, Oil, GAS, Energy, Construction, Infrastructure, Chemical, Life Sciences, Pharma, Mfg, FMCG, BFSI etc.

Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a graduate with good communication skills
Good flair to learn technical recruitment and business development initiatives
You can be hired as a fulltime employee if you perform well.
Candidates residing in South Delhi will be preferred

Company Profile
We are a professionally managed Executive Search organisation. Being in business for the last 7 years doesn’t stop us from taking new initiatives and accepting challenges. We believe that candidates must match Companies, not just jobs. We are mainly focused into Engineering, Power & Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Life Sciences & Pharma, Construction & Infrastructure Development, IT, Telecom, Semiconductor, Oil & Gas Sectors, FMCG & Consumer Durables etc.

Our services start with building up relationship with the client and working on focused and well-defined job profiles to get the right person. We believe in meeting the client’s requirements within a framework of specific schedule and in a cost-effective manne

We have been instrumental in providing candidates in the following functional areas viz:

· Engineering, Real Estate, Construction & Infrastructure
· Power & Energy, Oil & Gas
· IT, Telecom & Telecom Infrastructure, Semiconductor
· Automotive & Automobile
· Chemical, Life Science,Healthcare & Pharma
· BFSI, FMCG, Retail
· Logistics

Company Name: Victory Consultants
Executive Name: Sarika Verma
Email Address:
Reference ID: Intern Recruiter
Keywords: Recruitment, Human Resources, HR, Resourcing, Hiring, Staffing

No Responses to “Intern Recruiter for Victory Consultants at Delhi”

1. shishu says:

hallo madam,
    iam shishu soni, purcuing MBA from PIBM, PUNE in HR. Lookuing for summer internship in delhi. please suggest me.
    shishupal soni (09730960506)

2. randhir says:

hello madam,
    I am a purcuing MBA in MARKETING, from MUMBAI (IBSAR). I am looking for summer interns in DELHI NCR. I am interesting in Brand Promotion and Advertisment sector. I need your advice and help. So please reply me to my mail ID
    name:- Randhir Singh (09321606531)

3. vibhavana says:

Dear Sir/Mam
    Dear Sir,
    I am a MBA student of University of Petroleum and Energy
    studies,Dehradoon and persuing MBA in “Logistics and Supply Chain
    UPES is the only university in pan India which provide this course. I
    am interested in doing summer interns (from June 1st to July 31st) in
    a growing organization so that i can get the platform to
    learn the supply chain strategies and tactics and establish myself as
    a future Supply chain Manager.
    Hoping for a positive reply at your end.

4. ravi says:

hello sir/madam,
    i’m ravi sharma from ALWAR (raj).i’m doing PGDM from pune n i have done B.Sc biotech from rajasthan iwant to do summer intership in pharma.
    please suggest me.

5. ravi says:

i’m ravi sharma i’ve done biotechnow i am doing PGDM from pune n i want to do summer project in pharma so plz suggest me.

6. shankar says:

hello sir/madam,

my name is shankar dey. i am currently pursuing MBA.I want to do summer training in marketing/ finance in NCR. Please suggest me.

Thanking you