Summer training with leading life insurance company Bharati AXA

Location : Delhi & NCR » Delhi

Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bharti, India’s leading private telecom company and AXA, world leader in financial protection and wealth management. Your institution is in Management Studies since long time, thousands of student have started career from your Institute . I want to welcome you on behalf of BHARTI AXA vasant vihar Branch for Training

The Management Trainee in the BHARTI-AXA LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. is a Internship/ Summer training /part time job as well as career. Nowhere a person can get more than what BHARTI-AXA LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. offers to their Financial Advisor. It is an exciting & challenging career with Flexible working hours to work, Unlimited income to earn and Regular income for years till the policies sold by you are in force.

Today Life Insurance is an indisputable instrument, which not only guarantee the dreams to be fulfilled but provide proper protection against unforeseen happening as well. Different schemes of BHARTI-AXA LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD meet almost all the needs of the individual and the family, besides being a unique TAX SAVING INSTRUMENT. Life Insurance has all type of plans like Wealth Confident Future Confident Future Confident II Secure Confident Save Confident Invest Confident to cater needs of almost all individuals making selling more easier.

If you wanted to Nominate Students for Internship/ Summer training /part time job part of this institution which already include large number of Industrialist, MBA’s, CA’s and Tax consultants or wanted to know more about it or intend to have own Insurance /Retirement/Tax Planning please contact or call at address/telephone given below. Fresh batches for training is starting shortly.

This position is closed. The company is no longer accepting the applications.

No Responses to “Summer training with leading life insurance company Bharati AXA”

1. Xulfi says:

Do you have Summer Internship Programmes for MMS colleges of Mumbai ??

2. Xulfi says:

Can MMS students apply for this programme – is this programme available for students in Mumbai ?

3. ajit says:

sir can you please tell me how to apply for the internship. i am pursuing MBA from NIT Trichy

4. ajit says:

can you please tell me how to apply for the internship in your institute. i am pursuing MBA in NIT Trichy.

5. Gaurav says:

Sir, I am a B.Tech-III yr student of AMU.PLz can u tell me how to apply?

6. SOUPARNA says:

Respected Sir,
    Do you have any Summer Internship programme for tha B-Schools students in Kolkata…I m from EIILM..

7. SOUPARNA says:

Sir…I m from Kolkata…Do u have any Summer Internship prohrammes for tha B-Schools in Kolkta..I m from EIILM..

8. nitya says:

pls tell how to apply

9. nitya says:

pls tell how to appply

10. Raj says:

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May in your organization. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this Indian pride organization. As I have the theoretical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar

11. Raj says:

sir i m from kerala .please suggest me how to apply

12. deepika says:

can i apply online for this summer internship programme by sending my resume’?

13. deepika says:

sir,can i apply for this summer internship programme online by sending my resume’?

14. AMIT says:

Respected sir;
    I am student of Siva Sivani Institute of Management,secunderabad……my specialization is Finance,Marketing,taxation….can u provide me SIP in Kolkata,in between april & may for 2 months,,,,
    I shall be highly oblized if u r giving me this oppertuinity……….
    Ph no- 09705203240

15. nisha says:

sir do you offer internships to undergradutes of delhi university during summer break in may- june? if so contact