Marketing Intern, Public Relations Intern

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and currently manages 70 properties within exceptional cities and resort destinations in 31 countries.

Designation Marketing Intern, Public Relations Intern

Job Description
* Assist to implement an innovative marketing and public relations programme that positions our hotel as a leading luxury hotel.
* Ensure all Hotel promotions are in keeping with Four Seasons image.
* Establish professional relationships with Indian clients and media.
* Maximise opportunities for publicity in all media.
* Assist to produce and manage creative marketing campaigns, media releases and events. Maintain marketing division administration.
* Assist with monthly marketing, public relations and catering reports. A
* ssume proper use of corporate identity.
* Maintain marketing, public relations database updates.
* Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Hotel management.

Desired Profile

Fax 24818001
Website http://www.fourseasons.com/mumbai/
Reference: Indianinternship.com/FOURMKTNAUK

1. richa

on January 10, 2009 at 9:17 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am a student of mba(2nd sem) with dual specilization in marketing and international business.i am keen to join four seasons for my summer internship.you can contact me at my id richajain.amity@gmail.com

2. Raj

on January 25, 2009 at 10:47 am - Reply

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.
    Raj.pushpak0@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May in your organization. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this Indian pride organization. As I have the theoretical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar
    09744874205(M)

3. uttam

on February 20, 2009 at 4:28 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/mam

I am uttam k upadhyay student of Sinhgad Business School,Pune. My specialization is Marketing and having experience of 18 months. You can contect me on my mail address. uttamkupadhyay14@gmail.com

4. debendu

on February 23, 2009 at 9:36 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam

I, Debendu Nag, am a 2nd semester management student studying at one of the premier colleges of India, Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management, Pune.
    It is ranked 3rd among the telecom colleges in India. Since inception it has a placement record of 100%.
    I am a student of Marketing and Telecom and would like to do a summer internship/project at your organization(Four Seasons Hotel) . I would prefer to do a project in Supply Chain Management and Logistics if available. However, I am also open for any other project offered by you to me for my internship. Our project duration is May-June.
    I am a first class Mechanical engineering graduate. I am ready to do a project anywhere in India.
    So, may I kindly request you to inform me if you have any project that suits my area of specialization and oblige

Thanking you.

yours faithfully
    Debendu Nag.

5. debendu

on February 23, 2009 at 9:38 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam

I am a student of Marketing and Telecom and would like to do a summer internship/project at your organization(Four Seasons Hotel). I would prefer to do a project in Supply Chain Management and Logistics if available. However, I am also open for any other project offered by you to me for my internship related to my specialisation(Marketing). Our project duration is May-June.

Thanking you.

yours faithfully
    Debendu Nag.

6. Sachin

on March 10, 2009 at 7:34 am - Reply

Hi,
    I am SACHIN WAWRE.
    I am doing my MMS(Ist Year)from Chetana’s Institute of Management,Bandra(East).
    I have work exp of 19 months from well-known IT company.
    I would like to do internship with Four Season Hotel provided the profile is same as mentioned above.

My contact details are as follows-
    My email-id: sachin_wawre2000@yahoo.com
    Phone no:9870236843

Thanks and Regards
    Sachin Wawre
    9870236843

7. Yves

on March 24, 2009 at 7:53 am - Reply

Please apply more professional.

“I” in the very first sentence is an absolute no-go and that’s only the tip of the iceberg…

Good luck to you.

8. anki

on March 26, 2009 at 10:11 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a B.M.M. (Bachelor of Mass Media) student and looking for an internship in the fields of marketing/sales/PR/advertising wherein I have a good scope to learn and experience the professional jobs and polish my skills.
    My e-mail id: ankita_p17@yahoo.co.in
    Hoping for your co-operation.

thanking you.

9. asif

on March 28, 2009 at 10:11 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    i m a student of 2nd semester MBA,Pursuing from elite university of pune,my college name is jspm tathawade,i m keen to execute my summer internship/project from reputed company..like..pepsi,coca-cola,or any reputed FMCG companies,where i can use my skills to generate the business of organisation as well as i can develop my skills.
    intersted companies can contact me at my email-id…….asif_raza12@rediffmail.com.i will be highly grateful for those companies who are interested in my skills.
    thanking you.

10. asif

on March 28, 2009 at 10:18 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    i m a student of MBA 2nd semester with marketing specialisation,pursuing from JSPM college tathawade,pune university.i m keen to execute my 2 months summer project from reputed FMCG companies.where i can develop my skills as well as can use my skills to repute the company.
    intersted companies can contact me via email….email-id—-asif_raza12@rediffmail.com,i will be highly grateful for interested companies.
    thanking you.

11. asif

on March 28, 2009 at 10:20 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    i m a student of MBA 2nd semester with marketing specialisation,pursuing from JSPM college tathawade,pune university.i m keen to execute my 2 months summer project from reputed FMCG companies in pune only.where i can develop my skills as well as can use my skills to repute the company.
    thanking you.

12. jai

on May 3, 2009 at 7:17 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    i m a student of MBA 2nd semester with marketing specialisation,pursuing from IBSAR ,pune .i m keen to execute my 2 months summer project from reputed FMCG companies.where i can develop my skills as well as can use my skills to repute the company.
    intersted companies can contact me via email….email-id- jjaimangall@gmail.com,i will be highly grateful for interested companies.
    thanking you.

13. jai

on May 3, 2009 at 7:24 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam

I am jaimangal mauray 2nd semester management student studying at one of the premier colleges of India, institute of business study and research , Pune.
    I am a student of Marketing and would like to do a summer internship/project at your organization. I would prefer to do a project in Supply Chain Management and Logistics if available. However, I am also open for any other project offered by you to me for my internship related to my specialisation(Marketing). Our project duration is June-july
    I am ready to do a project anywhere in India.
    my email.id – jjaimangall@gmail.com

contact – 9730583690

Thanking you.

yours faithful
    jaimangal maurya

14. nitz

on November 17, 2009 at 8:44 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    This is Nitesh Sachdev as per your needs i am into my final semester of MBA with Marketing and Finance Specialization.
    I am doing my MBA from International School of Business & Research. Currently i am in pune in search of a project in a hotel industry.
    I would like to apply for your offer and would like to give my best for the organisation.

So, kindly look into this and let me know the details as soon as poosible.

Awating positive response
    Nitesh Sachdev
    09916233727
    09890241245
    nitz_sachdev@yahoo.co.in

15. chicky

on December 22, 2009 at 10:33 am - Reply

Dear sir/man
    I am a student of MBA (2nd sem) with dual specialization in International Business and Marketing.i am keen to join four seasons for my summer internship during may and june 2009.you can contact me at my id reverencemohit@gmail.com.
    looking forward for a positive response sir.thank you

16. usha

on January 2, 2010 at 7:02 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a 1st year MBA student of central institute of business management research and development, nagpur.While going through all the intrenship programm offered by various oraginization,i found your program to be very challenging and moreover i was searching for such a program.I am doing dual specialization in marketing and operational management and i believe i do have some marketing skills which i can prove only if i will get an opportunity working with your group.
    so if i will get an opportunity working under yours organizations roof then i can assure you that i will give my 100 percent into the work.
    my details are attached below

Jayanta Debgupta
    devworkholic@gmail.com
    9028219904

17. nini

on January 13, 2010 at 7:51 am - Reply

hello
    i m shivani(3RD SEM) ,doing management from URICM,GANDHINAGAR IN AGRI BUISINESS MANAGEMENT.I want detail in formation about the internship,i m intrested in supply chain management project for summer internship. my internship will be start from 1st april to 30 may 2010. so please guide me about that objetive an how can get this type of project,which company is providing project ith stifend or without.
    thnk u to all
    shivani
    mail id :ninishukla@gmail.com

18. sweena

on January 14, 2010 at 10:58 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    I am a student of MBA per suing it from MIT pune with specialization in marketing.i am keen to join four seasons for my summer internship.you can contact me at my id sweena.sareen19@gmail.com

19. pranay

on January 14, 2010 at 11:11 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am pranay arora doing mba from iilm.i am keen to join four seasons for my summer internship.you can contact me at my id pranay991@gmail.com

20. sudhakar tripathi

on January 16, 2010 at 10:49 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Sudhakar Tripathi Pursuing my MBA(2nd sem)with specilization Business forecating in DEVI AHILYA VISWAVIDYALAY,INDORE. i am in search of internship Programs in a good company.for period of month from (MAY-10 to july -10) So Could you please give me the opportunity to do in your organization.
    my email-id sudhakar.tripathi@ymail.com
    thanking you

21. chandni

on January 27, 2010 at 8:58 am - Reply

Hello sir
    i m Chandni chaurasia from University of petroleum &Energy studies doing MBA from logistics &supply chain management. i m keen to join summer internship for 3 months. i would like to apply in your organisation
    My e-mail ID is chandni.chaurasia4@gmail.com

Thanking you
    Chandni Chaurasia

22. chandni

on January 27, 2010 at 9:05 am - Reply

Hello sir/mam
    I m Chandni chaurasia from University of Petroleum &Energy Studies doing MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.I want to summer internship from your organisation.
    Kindly send me the details in my ID
    chandni.chaurasia4@gmail.com

Thanking you
    Chandni Chaurasia

23. richhpal

on January 31, 2010 at 2:36 pm - Reply

sir i am student of MBA/PGDM in marketing management and Tourism management (in hotel management ) from Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad U.P. sir i want to do summer internship in four and five star hotel. Just i am 3rd semester i will join summer internship from 15 April to 15 june. You give me the opportunity to do in organization.
    Contact ID richhpalpgdtm@gamil.com and yadav_richhpal@yahoo.com and phone number is 09540540147 please sir give me information soon
    thanks you Richhpal yadav

24. akash

on February 3, 2010 at 4:36 pm - Reply

Respected Madam/Sir,
    I am akash sangwan pursuing pgdm-tm[post graduate diploma in management with dual specialization in tourism management and marketing from IMS Ghaziabad, i want to do summer internship for 8-10 weeks in hotels, if given opportunity i will prove to be a profitable candidate, you can contact me on my id akashsangwanmeerut@yahoo.co.in Thank you

25. pushpendra singh

on February 8, 2010 at 1:02 pm - Reply

i am pushpendra pursuing my pgdm from scms-cochin. i m looking for my summer internship. i m doing dual specialisation in marketing and I&B.i want to know how & in which organization to apply?

26. FAIZAN

on February 8, 2010 at 5:55 pm - Reply

SIR/MADAM
    I AM FAIZAN AHMAD KHAN IM A PG STUDENT DOING MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL BUSSINESS FROM INSTITUTE OF MANAGMENT STUDIES DEHRADUN.AS I AM IN SECOND SEM SO THERE IS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM SO IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROMY SIDE THAT PLS PROVIDE ME THIS OPPORTUNITY THAI I CAN COMPLETE MY INTRENSHIP FRPM YOUR ORGANISATION.IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROM ME.
    THANKYOU

27. Amit

on February 15, 2010 at 7:52 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I Amit Sharma,student of Oriental Institute of Management,Vashi doing my MMS course,would like to gain the opportunity of working with you as a summer intern.Kindly mail me the information on my email id-amitfromoim@gmail.com

28. BALRAM

on February 21, 2010 at 11:05 am - Reply

Repected
    madam/sir
    i BALRAM FROM ALLAHABAD DOING MBA IN MEDIA AND EVENT MANAGEMENT. KINDLY GUIDE ME NEW TOPIC RELARED WITH PR MANAGEMENT OR SEND ME PROJECT REPORT AT ….prasadbalram1@gmail.com

Regard
    BALRAM PRASAD

29. Manas

on March 7, 2010 at 11:50 am - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am Manas Bajpai. I am a PGDM (Pursuing) student from ICBM-School of Business Excellence, Hyderabad, A.P. I have Good communication, Team leading and Interpersonal skills. I would like to start my career in the field of Marketing and HR.

I want to apply for the internship .

you can contact me on my mail id MANAS.BAJPAI88@GMAIL.COM

30. shailesh

on March 10, 2010 at 7:04 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

My Email Id: shailesh29shid@gmail.com

31. puneet singh

on March 21, 2010 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am puneet kumar singh. prsently i am doing PGDM from VISHWA VISHWANI INSTITUTE OF SYSTEM MANAGEMENT,HYDERABAD. I've DONE MY BBA from school of management sciences Varanasi,and passed Inter as commerce stream.
    I am keen intrested to do SIP from your company,and my specialization is marketing ,i promise to work to the best of my abilities if given a chance. My second semester will be over by the end of April 2010

Hoping for your positive response.
    my id is– puneetsingh12345@gmail.com or
    singhsingh12345@rediffmail.com
    mobile no-9030122624

32. WHITELOTUS

on April 11, 2010 at 8:29 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am Radhe shyam, a first year student of PGDM (finance major and marketing minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile. I am confident, hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    My e-mail id- RADHESL28@GMAIL.COM
    Contact no- 09393840355.

33. Gaurav

on April 11, 2010 at 9:20 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob- 09573730710

34. shekhu

on May 11, 2010 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am student of Sinhgad business school pune persuing PGDM + Masters in marketing management.I want to do my summer internship from your esteem organistaion
    Mobile no:09352061999
    email:abhishekhu2006@gmail.com

35. idrish

on May 25, 2010 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    Idrish Khan persuing MBA in M.P.Birla Institute Of Management, Bangalore,seeking for a chance to do summer internship project in marketing management in your organization. I am looking foreward to your kind consideration.
    Thanks & regards,
    Idrish Khan
    (williamid88@gmail.com)

36. gourav

on May 30, 2010 at 6:27 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

37. Vaibhav Nahar

on September 7, 2010 at 8:52 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am currently pursuing MBA in Advertising and Marketing from SIMC, Pune. I am writing to seek your interest in assigning winter internship beginning from 25th October 2010. My departmet of interest includes Brand Communications and Marketing.

I can be contacted at – vaibhav.nahar11@simc.edu

Looking forward for your response at your earliest convenience.

With Regards,

Vaibhav Nahar

38. Kaushal

on December 1, 2010 at 9:03 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in regards to your above advertisement indicating openings for Marketing Interns.
    Well, accordingly i would be the best fit for your organization. I am pursuing MMS – SEM 1 (course affiliated to Mumbai University,DTE & AICTE,Delhi) from Fr. Agnels Business School, Mumbai (www.fcrims.com). My specialization is Marketing.

In case you are still having openings, kindly reply back on kaushal.majithia88@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Kaushal M.

39. Ravi chunara

on February 5, 2011 at 7:49 am - Reply

hello, sir
    i am ravi chunara pursuing in the 2nd sem in the MBA in the bk school of business mgt. in the Ahmedabad.
    i want to do summer internship in ypur well known company cocacola in the gandhinagar

40. Preeti Nagar

on May 15, 2011 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Respected,
    Sir/Mam,
    I m Pursuing BJMC(Bachelor Of Jounalism and Mass Comunnication) 5th Semester from IMS NOIDA.I wanted to do my Summer Internship Programme in your well reputated company in the field of PR Management.so Kindly give me the details.I m awating for the positive response sir.

yours faithfully,
    Preeti Nagar
    9811536980
    preetinagar@india.com

41. asha upadhya

on January 13, 2014 at 6:42 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,

I shall send my C.V. to the mail id provided.Please consider. I am a student of Kirloskar institute of advanced management studies, Harihar, Karnatake. Currently in my third semester. I intend to take marketing as my core function. I also have a keen interest in the Hospitality Industry.

Thanking you in anticipation