Intership for MBA HR at Bangalore with IRTPL

Company Profile: A leading recruitment company in India. For more details log on to www.irtpl.net

Job Description: Looking for MBA-HR student who is willing to work in the area of Human Resource related activities like Recruitment can contact us.
Desired Candidate Profile: Looking for MBA-HR student who is willing to work in the area of Human Resource related activities like Recruitment can contact us.

Experience: 0 to 1 Years (Students)
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore

Contact Details

Company Name: IRTPL
Website: www.irtpl.net
Email Address: jobs@irtpl.net
Telephone: 080-41689702
Reference: indianinternship.com/IRTPL

1. Suman

on March 4, 2009 at 2:29 am - Reply

Hi I want to internship in HR. Could you please send details to happyravi4u@gmail.com.

2. KIrubha

on March 23, 2009 at 7:56 am - Reply

Hai
    I am Kirubha pursuing MBA-HR in Bangalore.I am looking for internship.Can you please send details of to whome i have to send my resume.My E.Mail Id:krubha.mba@gmail.com.

3. imam

on May 9, 2009 at 6:56 pm - Reply

hi

im persuing mba in retail and supply chain.I’ve planned to do internship in any reptuted retail in banglore.can anyone help me out or can gimme any suggestion

hoping for ur answers

4. VISHAL V DESHPANDE

on May 17, 2009 at 2:35 am - Reply

hi,
    I am Vishal V Deshpande pursuing MBA at university of Wales, Newport, UK. I am done with my first semester on May 21 and am looking for internship in Bangalore till September.

5. Manohar

on September 24, 2009 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Hi,

I am interested in doing finance internship, presently i am studying masters in finance and accounting in Bangalore. Please mail me the details to manu.varne@gmail.com, MOb: 9036795569

6. sandy

on January 3, 2010 at 10:24 am - Reply

i am doing MBA in finance,i want to do my summer internship duration is 8 weeks please help me out, my id is sandyspeede@gmail.com

7. mungarumale

on February 1, 2010 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Hello,
    myself Mutturaj, doing MBA, planning to specialise in marketing and Systems.Have 2 years exp in IT before.Looking for Internships in IT co's or any reputed manufacturing co's..Plz help me..

Thanks

8. maheshwari

on February 10, 2010 at 4:32 pm - Reply

hi
    sir me maheshwari persuring my mba from sikkim manipal university 4th sem specilized in hr i mant to do my intrenship in your esstemed organization for 6 weeks which include 2 weeks in-plant training and 4 weeks dissetration work so kindly help

9. Bhumika

on March 31, 2010 at 4:58 am - Reply

hi,
    This is Bhumika from Pune. I am looking for an HR internship project in training and development. please forward me your details at bhumika.pithadiya@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

10. Mitali Gabra

on August 30, 2010 at 6:22 am - Reply

Hi this is Mitali Iam pursuing Mba In HR & Finance from Indore. Iam looking for internship in any reputed company in bangalore. i will complete my 2nd semester on oct 1st .so can u please help me out in getting the best company for the internship till oct 1st . hoping soon for your anwers .

cell no. 09993550062

11. dev

on August 31, 2010 at 5:03 am - Reply

hello sir am dev
    am studing mba-hr .i wanna do my internship for 3 month of duration so help me out to find out the internship in banglore.mo no 9738706723

12. Nisha

on August 31, 2010 at 10:51 am - Reply

Hi,

I am Nisha persuing MBA-HR in bangalore.I am done with my 2nd semester and am looking for winter intership in bangalore nearby mathikhere till November. Please
    send the details on my e-mail id:nishatiwari1982@yahoo.in

13. Preethi Mohan

on September 6, 2010 at 4:33 pm - Reply

Hello,
    Im Preethi and i need an internship in HR for a period of two months starting oct 11.Pls let me know soon.My id is 18tillidiet@gmail.com
    thanks
    Preethi

14. RANGANATH

on November 7, 2010 at 10:37 am - Reply

Hai
    I am RANGANATH pursuing MBA-HR in Bangalore.I am looking for internship.Can you please send details of to whom i have to send my resume.My E.Mail Id:rnnayaka@gmail.com.

15. Abhijeet kumar

on November 9, 2010 at 1:23 pm - Reply

hey i m doing my MBA HR. and i ahve to go for projects for 2 months..startung from 15th decmeber..can u please send me details about the projects and offering from your side… my email id is abhijeet.757@gmail.com

16. PRIYANKA

on November 19, 2010 at 3:34 pm - Reply

hi im priyanka pursuing my MBA-HR in bangalore… i am luking for internship projects . plz help me out..my email id: priya74.ankitha@gmail.com
    looking 4 ur reply……..

17. Sushmita Choudhury

on December 25, 2010 at 6:58 am - Reply

Hi,
    This is Sushmita Choudhury.Currently I am pursuing MBA in Lincoln University, California, USA . My concentration is Human Resource Management. Prior to this, I did BE in engineering and have worked 3.5 years in PHILIPS as an engineer. I am interested in working as an Intern/trainee in your organization for 2011 summer. Please let me know if I qualify for this job.

Sushmita Choudhury

18. Reshmi

on January 1, 2011 at 6:08 pm - Reply

hey i m doing my MBA HR. and i hve to go for projects for 2 months..starting from 25th January 2011.can u please send me details about the projects and offering from your side… my email id is coolresh85@gmail.com

19. Saaniya Ahmed

on January 11, 2011 at 6:36 pm - Reply

Hello ,
    i am currently doing my MBA-HR from St Josephs College For Business Administration, Bangalore. I hav completed my Bcom and have keen interest in pursuing my internship with your reputed firm and i wish tat you wil give me the opportunity to learn more from working at your firm and also wish to be of some use to your firm

20. Amitha

on January 28, 2011 at 1:23 pm - Reply

hey i m doing my MBA HR. and i hve to go for projects for 2 months..starting from 25th January 2011.can u please send me details about the projects and offering from your side… my email id is amithaneornlovers@gmail.com

21. Amitha

on January 28, 2011 at 1:25 pm - Reply

hey i m doing my MBA HR. and i hve to go for projects for 2 months..starting from 25th march 2011.can u please send me details about the projects and offering from your side… my email id is amithaneornlovers@gmail.com

22. Moumita Sen

on January 29, 2011 at 3:57 pm - Reply

I want to do my Summer Internship Programme in HR. I am from”Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan(BCCM)” – Bhubaneswar.It is an PGDM college.Our college providing a 8 weeks sip programme(From 2nd May to 26 June).. If there is an opportunity for doing this please let me know.
    Hope for positive reply.
    With regards, Moumita Sen
    Mob:09556365202 E-mail: moumita.sen_2010@yahoo.com

23. shashwat mishra

on February 3, 2011 at 6:04 pm - Reply

hi, i am shashwat mishra , pursuing MBA in HR from IIPM New Delhi . I am looking for a summer internship in bangalore. I have done my graduation from M S Ramaiah College, bangalore.

Thanks.

email- akshatmishra@yahoo.com.
    Ph No – 9958340405
    8802268587

24. Pratibha Bahndari

on February 6, 2011 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Dear Concern

Was keen to know about the MBA internship programme which is being provided by your organization. Request you to provide the details in the the provided mail Id.

Thanks & Regards
    Pratibha Bhandari

25. Maneesha Pandey

on February 6, 2011 at 10:12 pm - Reply

Dear Concern

Thanks & Regards
    Maneesha Pandey

26. Pratibha Bahndari

on February 6, 2011 at 10:14 pm - Reply

Dear Concern

Would loke to know on your internship programme. Please provide the details.

Pratibha Bhandari

27. swathi

on March 17, 2011 at 6:02 am - Reply

I want to know the details abt the program?

28. sweety

on March 28, 2011 at 7:41 am - Reply

Hi,
    I am sweety kalsi pursuing MBA-HR in bangalore.I am looking for internship.Can you please send details of to whome i have to send my resume.My E.Mail Id : sweetykalsi700@gmail.com

29. k.raghavendra

on May 3, 2011 at 3:15 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I am raghavendra.k pursuing MBA-HR in sree vidyanikethan institute of management.I am looking for internship.Can you please send details of to whome i have to send my resume.My E.Mail Id : krnaidu773@gmail.com

30. Asma

on June 20, 2013 at 5:31 am - Reply

Hi,
    i am asma .pursuing mba+pgpm in HR in bangalore.I am looking for internship.Please send me the details my mail id : asmahssn91@gmail.com

31. Radhakumari. R

on May 24, 2015 at 3:30 pm - Reply

I am RADHAKUMRI. R pursuing MBA-HR in Bangalore.I am looking for internship.Can you please send details of to whom i have to send my resume.