Internships with Classic Informatics Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi

Classic Informatics Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi : Marketing Survey, Summer/Winter Training /Workshop

Classic Informatics Pvt. Ltd.: http://www.classicinformatics.com

Keywords: Survey , Part time job , marketing research , winter training , summer training , MBA student , BBA student , Job along with study , fresher job , data collection job , innovative techniques , online marketing workshop , real reveiws , real thought

Designation: Marketing Survey/ Marketing Research / Summer/Winter Training /Worksho
Experience: 0 Years
Location: Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR

Job Description
Required fresher, Graduate, MBA or BBA (1st to 6th semester) students for Marketing Research , Survey , Data collection for the Worlds Class City Guide project ,candidates should have good communication skill and desire to adopt the innovative techniques of marketing tricks and willing to accept challenges and ready to work hard in the field of pure marketing .
Time Frame will 15 to 60 days or as per availability….

NOTE: MBA, BBA College and institutions can also Contact for summer training, or workshop we will give experience certificate regarding that. For more detailed information please call on 91-9868489515 / 91-9815196016

Desired Candidate Profile
Required fresher, Graduate, MBA or BBA (1st to 6th semester )students for Marketing Research , Survey , Data collection for the Worlds Class City Guide project ,candidates should have good communication skill and desire to adopt the innovative techniques of marketing tricks and willing to accept challenges and ready to work hard in the field of pure marketing .

Company Profile
Offshore Outsourcing Company

Classic Informatics Pvt. Ltd., a pioneer in offshore development, business processing and consultancy services, has been providing quality solutions, as per various industries and business requirements.

Our solutions are divided into three categories, viz.-
.: Outsourcing Development Services: – Web Development, Software Development, Mobile Development and Graphics.
.: Offshore Solutions : – Call Center, Help Desk Support, Software Engineering and Quality Testing.
.: Outsourcing Consultancy Services: – e-Business, Application Development, Process Outsourcing and Enterprise solutions.

Executive Name: HR Team

Address:
Classic Informatics Pvt Ltd
303, 1 & 2nd Floor, Saidualajab,
Opp. D-Block Saket
Mehrauli-Badarpur Road
New Delhi,New Delhi,India 110030

Email Address: careers@classicinformatics.com

Telephone: 91-11-41671193

42 Responses to “Internships with Classic Informatics Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi”

1. ashu says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No.- 09730986994

2. nitu says:

sir

I would like to undergo a summer internship program from your organisation for a period of 2 month.I have done my BBA from BITS ranchi in marketing and hr.At present i m pursuing my MBA from MITS, laxmangarh,jaipur.

Hope for a positive response and better prospect

Thanking you
    KUMARI NITU
    E-mail:nitu05bit@gmail.com
    Mob:09602210363

3. nitu says:

sir
    I would like to undergone a summer intership for a period of 2 months. I had done my BBA from BITs mesra ranchi and at present i am pursuing my MBA from MITS, jaipur.
    Hope for best
    Thanking you
    KUMARI NITU
    Email: nitu05bit@gmail.com
    Mob: 09602210363

4. puja says:

I am a 2nd year bba student looking for internship can i get a chance to work with your organization.Plz do reply if you have any such oppertunity.
    my email id is pujajha_16@yahoo.co.in.thank you.

5. parul says:

I would like to undergo a summer internship for a period of 2 months in your esteemed organisation.I am in 2nd year pursuing Political Science(hons)from Indraprastha College,Delhi university.
    Kindly let me know the details.
    Hope for a positive response.

Thanking you.
    Parul Vig
    Email:parulms17@gmail.com
    Mob:+919999222677

6. jyoti says:

Respected Sir/ Mam

I would like to summer internhsip for the period of 2 months from your esteemed organisation. I am in 2nd semester pursuing MBA from IMM, Delhi. Kindly mail me the details.

Thanking You
    Satinder Kaur
    Email: jyoti.sapra1@gmail.com
    Mob: +9717456337

7. anamika says:

respected sir/mam
    i would like for the period of 3 months from an organisation like yours.I am in my second semester from MERI New Delhi.kindly mail me as per proceedings.

thanking you
    Anamika Singh
    Email:anamikaasinghh@gmail.com
    Mob:+919717032442

8. shipra says:

I would like to undergo a summer internship for a period of 2 months in your esteemed organisation.I am in 2nd semm pursuing MBA from graphic era university dehradun.
    Kindly let me know the details.
    Hope for a positive response.

Thanking you.
    shipra nawani
    Email:shipra09rich@gmail.com

9. ritika says:

sir/madam
    I am interested in pursuing an intership from a reputed organisation such as yours for a period of 3 months.I am a II yr. student of Delhi University (English Hons).
    Please forward me the details.
    Hoping for a positive response from your end.
    regards
    RITIKA SINGH
    Email: ritika.singh22@gmail.com

10. dipu says:

Sir/Mam
    I am Deepak verma persuing PGDM(MARKETING)from VVISM Hyderabad.
    I am interested in SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT from your reputed company.
    So please reply to me soon.
    e-mail:deepakvrm211@gmail.com

11. Radioactiveguy says:

sir/madam
    I am interested in pursuing an internship from a your organisation for a period of 2 months.I am a II yr. student of Delhi University (economics Hons).
    Please forward me the details.

radioactiveguy_vidit@yahoo.com

Hoping for a positive response from your end.
    Vidit Kalra

12. SHWETA says:

Sir/Mam
    I am SHWETA persuing MBA(FINANCE)from JAMIA HAMDARD,NEW DELHI.
    I am interested in SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT from your reputed company.
    PLZ SEND ME RELAVANT INFO..
    e-mail:shwetaquarius@gmail.com

13. Lokesh says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JUNE-2009.At present i am pursuing my PGPM(Marketing), from Alliance Business School,Bangalore.I have also done my Graduation B.Tech(Computer Science).
    Kindly tell me Regarding the further procedure.
    Thanking You.
    LOKESH MAHAJAN
    Email- mahajan.lokesh@gmail.com
    Mob- 09916935635

14. swati agarwal says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JUNE-2009. currently I am pursuing my BBS, from shaheed sukhdev college of business studies.
    PLZ SEND ME RELAVANT INFO
    Thanking You.
    swati agarwal
    E-mail-swati90agarwal@gmail.com

15. pardeep says:

hi,myself pardeep kumar doing my b.tech from YMCAIE ,faridabad from IT branch.Recently, i am in fourth semester and i wish to join some summer training in my summer vacations after fourth semester exams .i have secured 6.868 garde(62% marks approx) upto third semester without any re.
    My vacations will be from 1st june to 1st august.so i will have 2 months for my training.
    I have some knowledge of C ,C++ and HTML. I wants to do training on web designing or .NET and java.
    Will i have to pay for it? and do u provide any certi ?
    plz reply soon.
    email id: piku143janagal@gmail.com
    phone no: 09899438820

16. B@LJINDER SINGH says:

Hi myself Baljinder singh and i m doing b.tech from mmec mullana.i m in 4th sem and now its time to doing summer training so please give me some advice and reply me soon
    baljinder18s@gmail.com
    09467160004

17. rajesh says:

sir/madam,
    my self rajesh from barnala (punjab)
    persuing mba 2nd sem in (HRM and marketing)and i want to do my summer internship during 1st june to 25 july with your organisation so please send me the information and procedure regarding internship
    e-mail at :-rajesh4bnl@yahoo.com
    mobile:9463845209

18. pawan says:

dear
    sir/mam
    iwant to do summer internship from your organisation.in order i can do something better for my life
    plz.give me hopefully response.

regard
    pawan kumar.
    2nd sem.from rbs delhi.

19. REMA says:

HI
    SIR/MADAM,
    MY SELF REMA BIWAS,I AM DOING MY BBA FROM BENGAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
    OR DUGAPUR.I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING FOR DOING BETTER IN CARRER.PLZ ALLOW ME FOR TRAINING. MY EMAIL ADDREES IS
    REMA24BISWAS@GMAIL.COM

20. raj says:

Dear sir,
    my self Arunava Samanta from Durgapur(W.B)
    persuing mba in Marketing & PG in CRM Symbiosis pune and i want to do my summer internship during 1st june to 25 july with your organisation so please send me the information and procedure regarding internship
    e-mail- undefined.arunava@gmail.com
    mobile:9730651754

21. raj says:

sir/madam,
    my self Arunava Samanta from Durgapur(W.B)
    persuing mba in marketing from Synergy institute of management & PG in CRM from Symbiosis Pune and i want to do my summer internship during 1st june to 18 july with your organisation so please send me the information and procedure regarding internship
    e-mail at :- undefined.arunava@gmail.com
    mobile:9730651754

22. saniya says:

Hello sir/madam
    I am sumith koul doing my M.B.A from kurukshetra university P.G.regional centre jind haryana. My specialization is marketing as major and minor as finance. I would like to do my internship training through ur organization,so please guide me what should i do further to contact you.My training is being schedulded to get started from 20 june to 20 august.Please guide me

sumithkoul
    E-mail:sumithkoul@gmail.com
    Ph.no 09050475410
    my interest of doing training is in jammu or chandigarh

23. mayur says:

sir,my self prosanjit parial.i am a student of mba 2nd sem.i want to do traning of your organisation. email-ganguly.kousik211@gmail.com phone-09039199653 -my interest of doing traning
    is in delhi.

24. SAKSHI says:

sir/madam,
    my self Sakshi Jain from New Delhi
    persuing mba in marketing from JIMS, Rohini and i want to do my summer internship in marketing for a time period of 1 month with your organisation so please send me the information and procedure regarding internship
    e-mail at :- saksh_angel@yahoo.co.in
    mobile:9350340606

25. rmorya21 says:

hello Sir/Madam,
    I am Rakesh Kumar from Bihar just i am pursuing PGDM from master school of management (MEERUT)
    of batch 2009-2011. i am looking for my summer internship so if u have any requirement for the same please inform me on my this contact
    E-mail id – rmorya21@gmail.com
    mobile no.- 09808152164, 09528358284

26. joji says:

Established in 1997, St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. We deal in Admissions to all major professional courses in Premier Institutes across India. We are your one step solution for all career related needs, it may be MD, MBBS BE, BTech (ALL BRANCHES), , MDS, BDS, BPharm, BArch, MBA, MTech, MS, , PhD or any other courses. We provide personalized career solutions on an individual basis keeping in mind the aspirations of our client as well as the affordability factor.
    FOR ALL CAREER RELATED NEEDS CONTACT US :
    St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance,
    #2, 2nd Floor,
    J J Complex, Above Chemmannur Jewellers,
    Marthahalli – P O,
    Bangalore – 560037
    Karnataka
    e-mail :jojishpaily@gmail.com
    Contact: +91 9448516637
    +91 9886089896, +91 9449009983
    080-32416570, 41719562

27. mohit says:

RESPECTED EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
    MY NAME IS MOHIT KAPOOR. I AM PURSUING MY MBA 2ND SEMESTER FROM LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR 6 WEEKS IN MARKETING. IT WILL BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO WORK IN YOUR ORGANISATION . KINDLY MAIL ME THE REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME

28. sukhjinder says:

hello,
    my name is SINGH Sukhjinder and a student of IT in 3rd year in University of cergy pontoise , paris france, so now looking for an internship of 6 to 8 weeks, so if u have some information for an internship please speak to me, and it would be so nice of you, if you help me regarding this ..
    SINGH Sukhjinder
    singh.indianboy@gmail.com
    0033 678561926

29. Tanu says:

is this training for students doing BBA2 wishing to do MBA in IB ?DO REPLY SOON AT
    TANUJASWAL20@GMAIL.COM

30. vipin says:

am Vipin Kashyap from DehraDun just i am pursuing M.B.A. from Doon Business School DehraDun of batch 2009-2011. i am looking for my summer internship so if u have any requirement for the same please inform me as soon as possible
    E-mail id – vipinkashyap.dbs@gmail.com

31. renu says:

hi,
    i m renu from chandigarh and i am pursuing mba 2 semester from chandigarh business school 2009-2011 batch and i m looking for summer traing.. so if u hav any information regarding dat.. please inform me..
    email address: renu_gautam86@yahoo.com
    mobile number: 9915773040

32. shilpa says:

hi,
    i m SHILPA from khanna and i am pursuing PGDM from IITM Delhi 2009-2011 batch and i m looking for summer training in HR.. so if u hav any information regarding dat.. please inform me..
    email address: shilpabhatia88@gmail.com

33. sunayana chatterjee says:

dear sir,
    i would like work with you as a summer intern during the period of april-june.i am persuing my mca(science) degree from MIT college,(pune university).i would be highly obliged if you forward me the necessary information.
    thanking you,
    SUNAYANA CHATTERJEE.
    mail id:sunayanachatterjee@gmail.com.
    ph:07709433910

34. MANU JINDAL says:

Dear Sir,
    i m pursuing my btech from ISM Dhanbad. i want to have a summer internship at your place.

35. ashish negi says:

hello sir
    i am ashish from roorkee. i m 3rd year computer science student & want to do summer internship. please guide me.

36. vaibhav sharma says:

sir/madam

37. kanika says:

Respected Sir/ Mam
    I would like to summer internhsip for the period of 2 months from your esteemed organisation. I am in 2nd semester pursuing BBA from BHARATI VIDHAYAPEETH UNIVERSITY,PUNE. Kindly mail me the details.
    Thanking You
    Kanika kapoor

38. Ayush sharma says:

I am from dehradun. Persuing economics hons from doon university and in 5th semester i would like to do an internship to get the knowledge that what economics practically is? If anyone like to contact me .

39. Kashif Alam says:

Dear sir/ma’am
    I am bba 2nd year student and want to do my summer internship in your organisation so pls provide the related information.

40. Nishi Srivastava says:

Respected sir/madam
    I’m a student of BBA-3rd year and want to do winter internship for about 30days or 45days in your organization. Sir/madam pls provide me the necessary information

41. Balwninder rana says:

RESPECTED EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
    MY NAME IS BALWINDER RANA . I AM PURSUING MY INTIGRATED- MBA 6th SEMESTER FROM IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR 6 WEEKS IN MARKETING. IT WILL BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO WORK IN YOUR ORGANISATION . KINDLY MAIL ME THE REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME. THANK YOU