IBM Research Labs (IRL) Summer Internship Program 2009 (last date 15 January)

IBM India Research Laboratory is pleased to announce the 2009 Summer Internship Program in Computer Science, Mathematical Science and Service Science, Management & Engineering at its locations in New Delhi and Bangalore for its various research groups. A brief description of the research groups are available online.

We are seeking highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students, who are interested in experiencing an exciting summer of research. The selected students will have the opportunity to work closely with an outstanding research team on challenging problems that range from leading-edge exploratory work to prototyping real-world systems and applications. During the summer internship, the students will also have the opportunity to participate in the dynamic technical environment of the largest Industrial research organization in the world and network with other top students from many different fields and universities.

Internship Opportunities for 2009

Who can apply:
Applications are invited from the Departments of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Operations. Applicants must be graduate students pursuing their Masters or PhD degrees.

How to apply:
Application form along with your CV should be mailed to urirl@in.ibm.com. Application format and details are available at your department.

When to apply:
You can send your application now, the deadline for submitting application is Jan 15, 2009. Read the details and download application from following link

For more details:
For details other than those already provided here and with your department, contact: urirl@in.ibm.com.

1. gourav

on January 23, 2009 at 9:02 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from HMRITM affilated by I.P university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.

2. sushant

on January 27, 2009 at 5:28 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am the student of PGDM(IB). I have done my B.COM(Hons)in SAMBALPUR, university,orissa. I want to do my summer internship training in your company in marketing.
    please guide me with proper information.
    NAME: SUSHANT KUMAR SAHOO
    COLLEGE: IIBR

3. ashu

on January 27, 2009 at 8:02 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No.- 09730986994

4. ronak

on March 5, 2009 at 11:26 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am the student of B.Tech 2nd year ( Electronics & Communication ). I would like to do my summer internship in your company . please guide me .
    email ID- ronak.kanthalia@gmail.com

5. raghav

on March 18, 2009 at 6:21 pm - Reply

Respected sir/ma’m,
    I am a student of electrical engineering in KNIT Sultanpur affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow.
    I want to do my summer internship in your company.
    kindly send me necessary information regarding this.
    Thanks You.
    email id- raghav.knit10@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09918543045

6. Sanjay

on March 30, 2009 at 10:20 am - Reply

Respected sir/ma’m,
    I am a student of mba in UIM affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow.
    I want to do my summer internship in your company.
    kindly send me necessary information regarding this.
    Thanks You.
    email id- SANJAY21555@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09891987175

7. Sanjay

on March 30, 2009 at 10:22 am - Reply

mba in marketing

8. palash jain

on May 1, 2009 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Palash Jain

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JUNE-2009. At present i am pursuing my B.TECH, from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- palash.jain@spsu.ac.in

9. Chitra

on May 3, 2009 at 6:29 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am the student of Bsc.Computerscience 3rd year. I would like to do my summer internship during the period of may2009 to july 2009 in your company . please guide me and if possible kindly, pass me the necessary information
    email ID- chitra9_nair@yahoo.com

10. Chitra

on May 3, 2009 at 6:34 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am the student of Bsc ComputerScience 3rd year. I would like to do my summer internship in your company during the period of May2009 to July2009 .please guide me and kindly,pass the necessary information .
    Thank you.

email ID- chitra9_nair@yahoo.com

11. Kamal

on May 7, 2009 at 3:02 pm - Reply

hello sir i m looking forword for doing my training from reputed company.i m student of b.tech 3rd year(computer science).my gmail-id is kamal.kandpal88@gmail.com….so kindly provide me the information as much as u can….
    i wanna make project in language java,c,c++……

12. ravi

on August 13, 2009 at 3:06 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from Jaypee University of Information & Technology.
    how can i apply for training in your company????
    please give me proper guidence.

email:-ravijaiswal.2008@yahoo.com

13. khalid

on August 17, 2009 at 10:38 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from amity school of engineering and technology.i would like to apply for the 2010 internship program.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.
    email:khalid.jahangeer@gmail.com

14. kapil

on September 3, 2009 at 5:38 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam,
    iam a second year student of electronics &communication branch from MALVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY , JAIPUR(RAJ.).i want to do summer traning from your compony.
    kindly give me necessary guidence for applying for this.
    kapil gupta
    II yr B.TECH.(ECE)
    mob.:9460514888
    email:kapilgupta.mnit@gmail.com

15. jayant

on October 2, 2009 at 5:50 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year B.Tech-Computer science engineering student at S.R.M UNIVERSITY, Chennai. I wish to undergo winter internship training this winter(duration : 1-1.5 months). As such i request your kindself to guide me in this regard.

Contact: jayant.amar@gmail.com/09962776087

16. maidul

on October 10, 2009 at 6:37 am - Reply

Hi,

I am Maidul Islam, persuing MCA from Haldia Instiute of Technology.

I am looking for an entry level opportunity with your esteemed organization.

Please find my resume with this mail for your kind perusal.

Thanks and Regards,
    Maidul Islam
    9433812321/90513305007/9432885323/9681013653

17. maidul

on October 10, 2009 at 7:03 am - Reply

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year master of computer science and applications(MCA).I want to do project training in your company for my 6th semister major project duration 6th month .I m doing my MCA from haldia institute of technology haldia kolkata.i would like to apply for the jan-may 2010 project trainee .
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.
    email:mmaidul.islam@gmail.com

18. Sharwari

on October 18, 2009 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am 3rd year BE (Instrumentation & Control) student from Cummins College of Engineering, Pune University. I am looking for summer internship in 2010.
    Kindly give me necessary guidence for applying for the same.

Name: Sharwari Kulkarni
    Contact: sharwari.kulkarni@yahoo.co.in

19. shanky

on November 5, 2009 at 6:09 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
    I AM THE STUDENT OF PGDM IN SSIM HYDERABAD.
    I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN YPUR COMPNAY.
    KINDLY PASS ME THE NECESSARY INFORMATION.
    SHAIKI AGARWAL
    MOB NO. 09505115602
    EMAIL. agarwalom32@gmail.com

20. raviojha23

on November 11, 2009 at 5:11 am - Reply

Dear sir/Madam

I am 3rd tear B.Tech student from NIT Durgapur currently studying Information Technology. I want to do a winter internship at your esteemed company. I was hoping if you can be generous enough to guide me of the application procedure

Ravi ojha
    raviojha23.nitdgp@gmail.com

21. Bunty

on November 13, 2009 at 2:56 pm - Reply

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

22. amrit....

on November 19, 2009 at 5:46 pm - Reply

iam interested in your internship training if u could help me plz mail me at………..
    amrit69@in.com

amrit choudhary
    btech cse(currently 5th sem)
    lovely professional university

details of course done till now……

c,c++,data structures
    networking,system analysis and design,computer organistaion and architecture,workshop on computer hardware….

extra course done…
    asp.net from niit
    sql,html,database connectivity also covered in that…

subjects currently in this sem..

operating system,software engineering,artificial intelligence,lab in system software and operating system(linux),system software

23. smriti

on November 24, 2009 at 7:20 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd Yr BTech(IT) student from Dr. B.C.ROY ENGINEERING COLLEGE, DURGAPUR.
    I want to do summer internship at your esteemed company. I kindly request you to guide me about the application procedure.

Smriti Ghosh
    Email:smriti.g22@gmail.com
    Ph. No.:9932443199

24. Pram

on November 27, 2009 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am Pramod Malibiradar studying in 3 sem CS dept. ,SJCE,Mysore.I want to apply for summeer internship with your company.I am well versed with C,Data Structures,Computer Organisation,HTML,Basic UNIX… Please guide me with the applying details.My mail id is mbpram@gmail.com

25. Subhajit

on November 30, 2009 at 2:32 pm - Reply

sir,I'm a 2nd year B.Tech student in computer science & engineering from NIT DGP. I'm very much interested in doing summer internship under your company.So please help me regarding this matter .
    thanking you,
    Subhajit Sadhu
    subhajitsadhu.nitdgp@gmail.com

26. Preeti

on December 6, 2009 at 7:53 am - Reply

Respected sir ,
    I am Preeti. I am persuing B.Tech with integrated MBA in computer science from Lovely Professional university. I m in 3rd year and want to do 6 months training in your organisation.Please guide me how to apply for the same.

My e-mail id is er.preetisingh01@gmail.com

I have great interest in asp.net as i have done it from NIIT and sql database connectivity.

Other courses done till now:
    C,C++, HTML ,computer architecture,data structures,software engineering,System analysis and design ,networking, organisation and architecture,system analysis and design and management.

I,ll be highly obliged to you.
    Thnx

27. sheets

on December 9, 2009 at 5:48 pm - Reply

good evening sir,
    I am shital gupta, student of, B.tech 2nd year in it(information technology)branch in Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology.i am interested in doing summer internship in my 3rd year in your company, please kindly provide me some guidance regarding this.You could mail me the details on my mail: shade08@rediffmail.com

I will be highly obliged to you

28. ram

on December 20, 2009 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing my final year B.Tech and i willing to do main in any reputed software company pls tell me how to apply or how to contact u pls respond me asp.
    Thanks,
    Ram

29. niky

on December 29, 2009 at 6:23 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    This is to request you to consider my candidature for summer internship in your esteemed firm. I am pursuing B.Tech from MNNIT Allahabad from Computer Science and Engineering.I am currently in the 2nd year. My CPI is 8.11.
    I would be highly obliged if you guide me in the right direction.
    Hoping for a positive reply,
    Regards
    Aastha Rai
    E-mail : aastha.gsrai@yahoo.co.in

30. ivanshu gupta

on February 1, 2010 at 2:24 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam
    i am ivanshu gupta a student of netaji subhash institute of tech. doing my b.tech in computers.
    i would be really obliged to work with your company in the months of june-july as an internship. i think i have missed the deadline.can i apply now?
    please guide me
    ivanshu gupta

31. Rufferzool

on July 29, 2010 at 3:44 pm - Reply

I am Yuvaraj Kumaran , a first year student from R V college of engineering,Bangalore.I have certain general doubts regarding internships.
    What exactly does an internship mean?
    How is the internship of help to the student and to the internship provider?
    Does the company pay the student or should the student pay for getting an internship?
    How does an internship help in future?
    Eagerly waiting for a reply!

32. ASHISH DUTTA

on January 17, 2011 at 2:30 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(I.T).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from INVERTIS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING .i would like to apply for the 2011 internship program.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidance

33. Navdeep

on April 16, 2011 at 5:25 am - Reply

good morning sir,
    I am Navdeeep, student of, B.tech 3nd year in CS branch in MEWAR ICLZ of Engineering and .i am interested in doing summer internship in your company, please kindly provide me some guidance regarding this.You could mail me the details on my mail: princess.navdeep0@gmaill.com
    I will be highly obliged to you

34. SHAKTI RANJAN

on December 20, 2013 at 3:50 pm - Reply

respected sir,

I am the student of 2nd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from MNNIT ALD.
    how can i apply for training in your company????
    please give me proper guidence.